It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Says Russia has invaded the Ukraine (10th time)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Do you know tsurfer2000h by chance? i swear you two seem to be getting along quite well when it comes down targeting anyone whom dont share your views on this matter.

Wow the accusations from you never stop do they?

So is this your new thing instead of actually discussing the topic at hand you have to derail the thread with useless drivel, because it has become entertaining watching you.

But hey don't stop believing maybe someday it will come true.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Videos from the same guardian that lied about Syria & Libya.

I see you must have missed the SkyNews video, guess it's not credible either?

Or are you saying that this didn't happen and the videos are lies?

And if you think they are lies, prove them to be lies if you can?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

CIA, FBI agents 'advising Ukraine government': report

So did you happen to notice who they sourced it from by any chance?

Bild am Sonntag

You do know that's a tabloid newspaper, nothing different from World News Daily, The National Enquirer, and of course the Sun.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

None of which had anything to do with the article I posted.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The US Did Nothing IN Ukraine to provoke Russia like all dictators Putin had to create anew enemy just like Hitler used the Jews.

Are you saying that the US sent $5bn to the Ukraine as a gesture of good will or was it to back party's to remove the Russia puppet so that an US puppet could be installed.

if you want a dictator then look no further than Obama that is bypassing congress every other week.

Jews ! Well operation paperclip shows that the USA let a lot of Nazi war criminals get off the hook so I would keep quite on that front.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You mean like the Russian "humanitarian aid?"

Yes like the humanitarian aid that was inspected by international observers and put got tired of Kiev going back on agreements and stalling for weeks.

You can dream all you want that the white trucks were full of gun or RPG's but what you should had worked out from it all is that Mr Putin won't be taken for a fool with all the BS red tape Kiev was using and will act when needed.

Libya got some "US" Aid and look at it now but Russian aid is what it says on the box and this seems to upset you.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Sorry friend but I don't know what you are talking about so please remind me.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Sorry friend but I don't know what you are talking about so please remind me.

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Have you ever bothered to look where that 5 billion spent went too. Obviously not where you aware the US spent millions trying to clean up Chernobyl for example. You Know the mess Russia left Ukraine with. Oh than of course money spent on electric and water lines. Not to mention money spent on schools . See when she told you about the 5 BILLION she was telling you about all the money spent since the collapse. But you know that don't you what you probably don't know is even more money was spent on Russia trying to bring them into the 21st century.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

You mean like the Russian "humanitarian aid?"

Yes like the humanitarian aid that was inspected by international observers and put got tired of Kiev going back on agreements and stalling for weeks.

You can dream all you want that the white trucks were full of gun or RPG's but what you should had worked out from it all is that Mr Putin won't be taken for a fool with all the BS red tape Kiev was using and will act when needed.

Libya got some "US" Aid and look at it now but Russian aid is what it says on the box and this seems to upset you.

It wasn't inspected before they could inspect them the convoy snuck off in the middle of the night. Futher convoys refused to even stop originally the supplies were supposed to go tout the red cross for distribution but that dis my happen well not from Russia anyway other countries did and red cross program handled it.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Nice try to cover up the $5bn used to buy protests in the Ukraine even if you have to go back 20 years to pick up a reason and what "She" said contradicts what Ron Paul said so I know who I will believe.

Oh than of course money spent on electric and water lines. Not to mention money spent on schools

Did they ask US tax payers before they spent this money because the last time I looked the US was full of students complaining about rising tuition fees not that I believe your theory.

Still we are talking about a country that carpet bombs city's in Libya and then say it's helping the people that that are being bombed to rebuild water and power stations that the USA just bombed by sending in no bid contracts from US companies to reap the profit from said contracts.

The game has been played so often that the audience already knows the plot.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
I take it that you are saying that you have forgotten what you were talking about again by not answering a simple civilized question.

Are you upset because European puppet friends are not going along with the sanctions because the people are telling the politicians to pay up for the damages to industry and they don't have the money to pay.

The rubble went up today so should I start a thread like you do when it takes a dip or can I post in that thread

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Nice try to cover up the $5bn used to buy protests in the Ukraine even if you have to go back 20 years to pick up a reason and what "She" said contradicts what Ron Paul said so I know who I will believe.

Why don'tyoutry to source that money instead of just repeating that figure as though it were evidence enough?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The US Did Nothing IN Ukraine to provoke Russia like all dictators Putin had to create anew enemy just like Hitler used the Jews.

Are you saying that the US sent $5bn to the Ukraine as a gesture of good will or was it to back party's to remove the Russia puppet so that an US puppet could be installed.

if you want a dictator then look no further than Obama that is bypassing congress every other week.

Jews ! Well operation paperclip shows that the USA let a lot of Nazi war criminals get off the hook so I would keep quite on that front.

Thats the best you can do operation paper clip really? You do realize Russia had the same program and used German scientists after the war. In fact many of the people that were in charge of concentration camps fled to Russia after the war and were recruited by the KGB but way to tell only half the story. You show over and over you have no understanding of History whatso ever but love to throw any conspiracy theory out there hoping someone will believe you. Imagine the US wanted German scientists who at the time where the leading scientists in the world oh my shock!

PS Obama isnt bypassing congress hes gridlocked by congress. Thats why hes called a lame duck president apparently your not familiar with the term.
edit on 11/28/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Oh than of course money spent on electric and water lines. Not to mention money spent on schools

Did they ask US tax payers before they spent this money because the last time I looked the US was full of students complaining about rising tuition fees not that I believe your theory.

Still we are talking about a country that carpet bombs city's in Libya and then say it's helping the people that that are being bombed to rebuild water and power stations that the USA just bombed by sending in no bid contracts from US companies to reap the profit from said contracts.

The game has been played so often that the audience already knows the plot.

Wow your going to source Ron Paul seriously????? Ok that aside lets look at US AID And of course Nulands statements that RT tried to alter!

"Since Ukraine's independence in 1991, the United States has supported Ukrainians as they build democratic skills and institutions, as they promote civic participation and good governance, all of which are preconditions for Ukraine to achieve its European aspirations," she said. "We have invested over $5 billion to assist Ukraine in these and other goals that will ensure a secure and prosperous and democratic Ukraine."

So quick math here 1991 to say 2013 start of the riots 22 years at 5 billion dollars roughly 227 million a year good so far??

Now lets look at on what hmmmm well the article helps out there by the way there are over 100 countries that receive US AID and Yes Russia is on that list. but back to the story where did the money go??

Since 1992, the government has spent about $5.1 billion to support democracy-building programs in Ukraine, Thompson said, with money flowing mostly from the Department of State via U.S. Agency for International Development, as well as the departments of Defense, Energy, Agriculture and others. The United States does this with hundreds of other countries.

About $2.4 billion went to programs promoting peace and security, which could include military assistance, border security, human trafficking issues, international narcotics abatement and law enforcement interdiction, Thompson said. More money went to categories with the objectives of "governing justly and democratically" ($800 million), "investing in people" ($400 million), economic growth ($1.1 billion), and humanitarian assistance ($300 million).

www.politifact.com...

Now lets look at this evil US Aid and how its undermining governments lets look at a terrorists receiving these funds. In case your Russian isnt very good meet Roman Grigoriev hes 4 years old and was born in Moscow you would be interested to know his mom had to leave Russia but her and Roman are outspoken about the mistreatment of the disabled children in Russia. They are denied medical and education and really have no rights to speak of in Russia. His mom explains how children with disabilities are mistreated. But thanks to US AID hes currently in a rehabilitation program to help him learn to walk and provide medical attention as well teachers to help him learn and overcome his disabilities.

PS follow the link you can see his progress and might learn something about what US AID to foreign countries really do like providing doctors and educators. And of course helping people who have no voice like Roman.

One last thing feel free to disprove anything i say but quoting Ron Paul isnt going to cut it might as well put on a tin foil hat and wait for aliens to kidnap you.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
And when facts are pointed out all we get are crickets. Funny isn't it??

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join