It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Says Russia has invaded the Ukraine (10th time)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Source

From your own source I find this interesting...

No one doubts that the Arab uprisings are home grown, rather than resulting from “foreign influence,” as alleged by some Middle Eastern leaders.

www.nytimes.com...

So they nurtured some in how democracy worked, but that doesn't mean they were the reason those protests happened.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The New York Times is Western propaganda also, and by so you can discard the trying to marginalize the wikileaks cables. It still gives insights and how the US works in toppling governments.

Wait isn't that your source in a post above?

Well I must say this is a first, as I have never seen someone call a source they used as some type of evidence only to say it's western propaganda and to discard what's in the sourced article...Amazing.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Really Alex Jones...and you think the sources I use are propaganda and not reliable...

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You failed to answer the question...

is it your position pro Russian rebels have not committed war crimes.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Sound to you and another one buddy of yours are doing nothing more then attacking then answering which is thus why you dont want anyone to prove that charade of russophobia the way you wanted it.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Its almost a week now has Russia invaded Ukraine yet?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Really? Alex "BUY MY FILTERS" Jones?
I thought you were an intellectual.

Since when is posting news articles from western new outlets shown as intellectual? let me guess you still believe that Russia invaded Ukraine "STEALTHY"

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Only US/EU style, not against real democracy.

Out of curiosity, could you please explain what you consider "real democracy" to be and how it differs from the democratic republic system as practiced in North America and Europe?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

But that doesn't mean they were the reason those protests happened.

It actually does mean that they were the reason why the protests occurred in the countries which weren't favored to America nor to do the Sunni Gulf regime states and its agenda.

If this was an actual Arab Spring, there would be protesting all around the middle east not just in selected where its run by leaders whom arent favor of spreading Globalization.

Bahrain.
When Bahrain had its protests, the protests weren't covered at all on the westren news outlets, all westren news outlets didn't even want to report on the Bahrain protests and its revolution which died after two years.

Saudi Arabia had send its forces to Bahrain to crush the revolution that should being recorded but wasn't, videos of Saudi Arabia sending its Forces to Bahrain had being only reported by those independent journalists whom arent influenced by the large cooperate beloved westren news outlets.

According to you. The Arab spring protests are legit but the truth is they arent, just look at Libya, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Yeman.

Why all those specific countries and not Saudi Arabia? surely women and families there must be truly enjoying the grand freedom..

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

These are the things I know :

- Separatists were having big problems in the early stages with "traitors" and needed to be firm about that

- There are also so called humanitarian organizations who try to make it look like they are independent, but are being used by the West. They are used to try and blame the not favorable party also, so an excuse can be made for the favorable party its crimes

- Some intimidation and beatings have been going on supposedly by the Separatist, question only is, how much was staged and exaggerated by Kiev/the West...we can`t have just one side doing atrocities now can we?
edit on 11 11 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

You overlook the fact that Algeria, Egypt and Libya were favorable to the United States! Egypt and Libya had a long history of border conflicts, and Egypt was at odds with Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Iran for local hegemony. There's where you need to look for your culprits. Fortunately, Algeria still remains friendly with Europe and the United States.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Is it your position pro Russian rebels have not committed war crimes? Also what you just did in your post is something you tried to take me to task for - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ironic

Its a simple question that you have failed to answer.

Yes - pro Russian rebels have committed war crimes

or

No - Pro Russian rebels have not committed war crimes.

Your answer please.

edit on 11-11-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I already gave it.

You can extract it from the answer I gave.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

No you didnt.. You side stepped the issue.

Yes or no?
Is it your position pro russian rebels have not committed war crimes.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Its almost a week now has Russia invaded Ukraine yet?

According to Pro Kremlin analysts yes -

Here's Why Russia Just Escalated Its Military Action In Ukraine

Fighting in eastern Ukraine — and particularly around the city of Donetsk — has flared up again, more intensely than anything since a shaky ceasefire was agreed to in Minsk on September 5.

Journalists and other observers on November 7 reported seeing dozens of military vehicles, including tanks and armored personnel carriers, entering separatist-controlled areas of eastern Ukraine from Russia. The Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) confirmed the sightings the following day.

Numerous videos of the convoy have appeared online.

Moscow has denied Russia is involved in the fighting and has called for all parties to observe the Minsk agreement. The separatists claim that the convoys are merely reinforcements being moved toward Donetsk from other parts of the breakaway region.

Pro-Kremlin analyst Sergei Markov, however, told the Daily Beast that Moscow is providing "multilayered support" to the separatist movement.

What is the cause of the renewed military activity in eastern Ukraine?

click link for remainder of article.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You`re accusing me from side stepping an issue ? LMAO !

I will take the bait...

Separatists have done on a limited scale some things which weren`t right (or were actual needed (however you want to look at it)) to take care of Kiev infiltrations.

You`re the one going offline and not wanting to answer inconvenient questions lots of times.

So to point out to your hypocrisy, are you after months of asking going to answer these questions which I have asked you several times ?

- Do you think it does matter what you do ?

- And what`s the reason for your anti-Putin agenda ?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So your answer is yes, pro russian rebels have also committed war crimes.

Your intentionaly vague answers speak volumes.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

When I only had simply said yes, it made it look like the Separatist were equally as bad, but that`s not the case. So I gave a clear answer as to why it happened.

You`re intention was nothing more as to showing Separatist were just as bad to justify the things Kiev is doing.

You see, I actual give answers when asked, and how about you answering those two very normal questions?

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

As usual your just deflecting what i asked. Which was based on this thread which is not a surprise. But judging by the comments at the end of the article its clear that the article is meant for people like yourselves. Always believeing what the westren mainstreams says no matter what the outcome.

By the way article is not talking about this.

Ukraine crisis: Tanks 'cross border' from Russia Nov 7.

But since you have being posting nothing more then Anti Russian articles even as far by claiming that Russia has invaded is actual rather laughable.

I will come and reply to you, when you offer something more logical. Rather then rephrasing what the news outlets are claiming.

edit on 11-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

- And what`s the reason for your anti-Putin agenda ?

I remember on ATS during the war in Libya how were there posters supporting the NATO air strikes and the rebel fighters thus claiming that anyone whom was supporting Gaddafi and is not supporting the NATO air strikes would be seen as an Gaddafi troll or agent. Which is how i am now here being accused of being Russian agent and i find that comical at the very least.

So according to the Ukrankian nationalist supporters and Poroshenko westren supporters, if you dont support Poroshenko or McCain views on Ukraine therefore your an Russian Agent.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join