It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Says Russia has invaded the Ukraine (10th time)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Oh stop fake? not a reablie source.

So your agenda is basically anti west media

Its being a week or so since this report, that the Russians have invaded the Ukraine for the 11th times, let me guess the next time the Ukrainian government says that Russia have invaded the Ukraine are you going to believe like a good western viewer?

This reminds me on the how many times the rebel of Syria supporters had claimed that Assad had being killed yet later was proven to be a false claim.

I found the second article that u posted rather hilarious.

"Russia Propaganda Rises Again: Fake Maps Depict a Much Smaller Ukraine"

Right.. And NATOs satellite image map of claiming to show Russians invading Ukraine is all Blurry and blacked out not even in clear.
For all we know that satellite image that they had shown could have being taken in America.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yes I agree both sides are at it but one side does it even more than the other.

The 400 dead bodies from Russia Today in unmarked graves is just one example but just so you know I do now and then force myself to watch "the other side" which you have to do to make an informed decision out of all this fog.

Agent US

This reminds me on the how many times the rebel of Syria supporters had claimed that Assad had being killed yet later was proven to be a false claim.

The best has got to be about little Kim from Korea using a flame thrower to kill his relatives at dawn only for them to reappear alive later on

Right.. And NATOs satellite image map of claiming to show Russians invading Ukraine is all Blurry and blacked out not even in clear.

Wot like that image of the lock ness monster in Sweden that was some super stealth invisible soviet submarine according to the press.

Did you get the one about the plane from Latvia that was going to be shoot down if it didn't land because it was about to bomb London and thought thought it was Russian nuclear bomber.

Sorry mate, I just want first prize

edit on 10-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Wot like that image of the lock ness monster in Sweden that was some super stealth invisible soviet submarine according to the press.

The Loch Ness Monster is named because it is thought to exist in LOCH NESS. Which is nowhere near Sweden. So which am I to believe: That a mythical cryptid magically relocated to Sweden because it's MAGIC and we saw it on satellite, or an unknown submersible craft?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Nessey as she is known is allowed to take a holiday you know and Sweden was a nice place before they went down the road of claiming a popped condom was somehow rape for Wikileaks leader because he had upset the USA wit its spying.

Looks like every country needs to take a turn in bashing Russia these days.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

There was no part of that, that was a clear and concise statement.

Are you saying Sweden is anti-Russia because of Snowden, and claimed false rape because of it or something? You kinda lost me in your ramblings.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
But what do you think about the latest MH17 information ?

You tell me -

ATS - MH17 Update: Missile That Took Down Airline ‘Undeniably’ Provided By Russian – (not official)

An unofficial report that discusses the incident in question.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
Did you get the one about the plane from Latvia that was going to be shoot down if it didn't land because it was about to bomb London and thought thought it was Russian nuclear bomber.

You're making things up again. It was widely reported in the UK media that Latvian cargo plane was intercepted because it was not responding to civil air traffic control. Interestingly, I saw a report on rt.com that exaggerated it all into something it was not. I wonder why?

Regards

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun
No its more a case of Sweden being pro American and trumping up charges against Julian and won't even publish it charges against Julian who is world enemy number two but only after Snowden who is hiding out in Russia.

What are the chances of the worlds number two most wanted man being a double rapist but when it comes to our media you get no critical thinking and a twisted version of events but if that's all the media you see then naturally a lot of people will go along with it.

Maybe some of the Ukraine conflict is down to uncle sam not get his man after Russia decided to give Snowden political asylum which has cost the USA a fortune as a result of a loss of confidence in US software houses.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

You're making things up again

So fighter jets were not scrambled to produce sonic booms above houses and they did not contact the plane and say something like "In the name of the queen follow us else we will shoot you down"

Little bit over the top for a little plane delivering car parts to Manchester don't you think just because (They say) that its radio didn't work.

What do you think they pretended to think it was then ? Santa clause doing the rounds or did they need startling headline to then lead on as they did to go on about Russia testing our airspace which they do all the time and we do back to them but alas they don't want you to know that.

it's part of the BBC's propaganda machine and No mate I don't need to make things up when the BBC has such a wild imagination.

I saw a report on rt.com that exaggerated it all into something it was not.

Well I saw RT reporting that its getting a bit silly with western press making daft clams over this and many other incident and then I watch a bit of a clime down from the BBC but come on you know it was an over reaction by the UK given the circumstances .

a reply to: Xcathdra

An unofficial report that discusses the incident in question.

Like you I am a bit lost too but all reports these days seem unofficial unless they come from the US state department and if they say them holes that look like bullet holes are not bullet holes then they are not bullet holes right.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The US is not part of the main investigation so your comment is without merit.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So the thread has successfully been diverted from the posts that indicate that the very title is not true. The BBC did not say that Russia has invaded Ukraine for the tenth time, the OP has yet to own up to the fact that the title is wrong and apologize for the error or confess the deception... Excellent work, comrades!

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

And yet you leave Russian media alone...why is that, do they not spread misinformation and make up stories that they have had to remove from their site altogether?

Nope I go after them too but its not like they do it quite so often as our press.

I cannot prove a false positive like you asked for

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
originally posted by: Xcathdra

The US is not part of the main investigation so your comment is without merit.

Yes in part I can agree but they are behind all the anti Russia propaganda that's being put out by our western press after poking the bear in the eye and they do have a strangle hold or even own most of the media

Lets not pretend that all the press does not have an affiliation to a country or the bankers and are un bias because that's just not true.

DJW001

The BBC did not say that Russia has invaded Ukraine for the tenth time

Yes they have said "Russia has invaded Ukraine" a lot more than ten times since they repeat the news every hour but if you are talking about separate news events on different dates then the total amount of times they have repeated the lie on live TV is about five and you can do a YT search to verify that fact if you want to split hairs over the title of this thread.

Are we still on topic IN MY THREAD because I have lost count of how many times you have complained and I would not want to upset you now would I "comrade"

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Guys, this arguments are pointless. Each of you presenting evidence sourced from two camps. Lets say, the world is getting decided into two distinct positions. Truth to be found not when it comes to who supplied the weapons to who and agenda from both gets counter effective interpretation.

The fact is that the world is clearly being decided between colonial way of thinking and multi national cooperation based on fair trade and equal law for all on Earth. Two doctrines clash in a moment when the first is in need to finish agenda ASAP due to logical curve of its very existence coming to an end and the other being a fresh breath on how we as civilization should interact where everyone is happy. First one wants you to be part of the world living under the template of title nation (us of a and Saxons), where the other believes in more natural, benign cooperation where no one is forced. First one is perpetual war, second one is perpetual peace.

Apart from imbeciles who feel themselves as title nation, tell me which way the world should take to ensure gradual, steady evolution?

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Nope I go after them too but its not like they do it quite so often as our press.

Sure they don't.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yes they have said "Russia has invaded Ukraine" a lot more than ten times since they repeat the news every hour but if you are talking about separate news events on different dates then the total amount of times they have repeated the lie on live TV is about five and you can do a YT search to verify that fact if you want to split hairs over the title of this thread.

Are you saying that Russian troops and equipment were not threatening Ukrainian troops in Crimea? Russia put Russian troops on the street in Crimea. These troops gave Ukrainian troops the option of surrendering or fighting. Sadly, most chose not to fight. If you do not acknowledge this, it is you who are sowing disinformation/

Are we still on topic IN MY THREAD because I have lost count of how many times you have complained and I would not want to upset you now would I "comrade"

You do not own this thread. ATS is based outside of your country, where there is freedom of speech.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well the BBC has given the world what David Cameron thinks on about ten subjects today which Russia Today also showed but did the BBC show what RT said and others (Apart for paid PR Guest) or do you need to view other, none western news outlets to get both sides ? I say you do to make an informed decision on current world events but that's just my theory

Dear David said he cut the "Unexpected" extra payments Brussels demanded from Britain in half but the EU said that every euro asked for was agreed to be paid by David.

Both cannot be telling the truth but did anyone see the BBC reporting the other side to that story on the BBC news

darkorange

Must go work now but yes I agree with some of what you say and will answer you when I get back

a reply to: DJW001

These troops gave Ukrainian troops the option of surrendering or fighting. Sadly, most chose not to fight.

Did most of them decide not to fight because most of them got a vote and decided to vote for Russia ?

You keep telling us about what is on topic and what is not in this thread so again you have broken you own rule with the above question yet again but then you go on to say.

You do not own this thread. ATS is based outside of your country, where there is freedom of speech.

I have told you four times now (Do go and count) that I am happy to go off topic with you IN MY THREAD since I started it to correct your mistakes so why are you being so hard on yourself my friend ?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

edit on 10-11-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Why would a media outlet comment on media coverage from another media outlet?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Just out of curiosity, what do you consider to be "real sources," and why?a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Real sources are sources which give information which hasn`t been made up for a certain purpose and which don`t leave out important facts when something is written to give a fair and balanced view.

It`s rather comical to watch lots of people complaining about RT or Russian Government, but no one of those people say anything about StopFake or the Kiev Government...the last two are the most worst resources in recent history and are the pinnacle of propaganda, not even CNN, BBC, Reuters, etc are coming close to those two, and that says enough, because Western mainstream media is also doing a horrible job lately.

Western media has the tendency to simply not report important stuff, but sparsely still do report some, sometimes things slip in MSM when they want to suggest not being biased, or when there`s someone interviewed which doesn`t read his memo`s on what not to tell.

To summarize, typical MSM propaganda, but also non MSM propaganda can be discarded when there`s a lack of solid information in it or when critical information is left out of the story to paint a completely different picture of the situation, unless there`s a little factual piece of information in it which is very important.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join