It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threats and Risks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
mostly any threats and risks will be other people, how they will act and react to any emergency situation. but other things are large population centres, Nuclear power stations-either attacks or accidents, Dockyards and Naval bases, Troop barracks, and government establishments. 1 thing that most preppers should do is to mark these on a map of their area for future reference.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I spent some time on google maps looking at the best and worse places to be in a survival situation.

It's advisable if your bugging out to know your surroundings and then transfer them to a papermap as part of your BOB.

I also think you should have different locations for different situations and alternative routes between them.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecificif possible, have more than one BOL, if one is compromised you can move onto the next.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I think railroad yards could be dangerous as well. And they may be the only thing running if the shtf.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Schwallyjdog depends if the power is off, they need power for signals and lights even if the train is running on diesel.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I think that's a valid point but I beleive it will not be a problem since many are employed to change switches back to manual if need be. The railroad was build to stay the same. Any advances can easily be taken back to necessity. Transportation will always be around. It just won't be what we want it to be.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Schwallyjdog I assume your in America? British railways grind to a halt just for "the wrong kind of leaves on the tracks" or the merest hint of a flake of snow so in a serious event they be the first things to stop.

top topics

join