It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two dead after cannibal attack at Argoed hostel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

This is one case where I would actually commend the police if they did hold down the taser trigger for too long.
There is no such thing as police brutality in a case such as this.

That poor girl.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What did the cannibal do after he dumped his girlfriend? Wiped his arse.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: darknewt
Things have gotten very bad around here latly,this happened only 4 miles away from me 😩 starting to not want my kids to go out

It'so okay, not everyone is a cannibal.

Apart from this incident, when was the last time someone decided to get high on whatever and eat the face of another human being?

I know on a Saturday night in every major U.K city it looks like this is going on, but apparently it's only kissing.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The zombies in Haitian culture do not eat people.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

I've lived in Belfast during the 80's so no, I'm not naive but we all know policing in Northern Ireland is a totally different kettle of fish to anywhere else in the UK. Plus the locals don't exactly behave in a civilised manner all the time either.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well there have been 2 murders and a gang rape all within a year and this in a very small area so it is kinda frighting a reply to: Cobaltic1978

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Uhem, When did I say that I believed he was a zombie? Maybe next time read before you post my good man.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse this guy was known to police, maybe when they saw it was him knawing on the girl, they thought # it and gave him both barrels

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I don't think Zombies had much to do with it - reports suggest the man was high on coke and had just been released from Prison, so was probably not in a "correct frame of mind".. Still pretty creepy, but I would guess he had deep seated mental issues.

Cocaine is not inspiration to eat someone's face - sorry.

I'm pointing at a full psychotic break with a very troubled history; or Zombies. Awkward regardless.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Whatever happens do not follow the signs leading to Terminus.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

I think I may guess what you're getting at

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I thought it was interesting that he died from the taser,i know that people do die from tasers but my first thought was that the police dealt out there own justice.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

And for probably the 4th time in this thread, I must point out I never said coke is an "inspiration" to eat someones face.

You even quoted me saying " I would guess he had deep seated mental issues"..

Jeebus... I do wonder about people sometimes...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: stumason

This is one case where I would actually commend the police if they did hold down the taser trigger for too long.
There is no such thing as police brutality in a case such as this.

That poor girl.

I'm happy he's dead as well BUT it violates every citizens right to a jury trial by their peers. So if it's okay for this (deceased) person then it will be okay for the next, and the next, and the next. We have rights for a reason, to protect us, both good and evil.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I hear what you're saying,I just think the cops should be allowed to take the gloves off when faced with something this abominable.
The officer who tased this monster was a lone female officer who was first to arrive on the scene.
Must have been pretty damn scary for her as well.
She made the correct choice I think by using the taser in this case.

I read that the crimminal had been on a drinking spree and then injected a large amount of "M-Kat"also known as "meow meow."
That is the legal high which was made illegal a couple of years back,and I think its the same evil drug known in the USA as "bath salts"which was the drug used by the perp in the "miami cannibal attack."At least I think its the same drug.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join