It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goin' AWOL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
(The following, should not be construed to imply the author's views or beliefs… It, in fact, might best be construed as nothing at all. Your choice anyway.)

Some say that we (- human beings - on earth at this time…together -) are a 3D downgrade (frequency-wise, at least) from the higher/greater dimensions, above (Dimensional Vibration, Versions 4.+)…

If we, as 3rd-Dimensional beings, are on our respective way/s up…the ladder of evolution (Or - is that another story?), what were we…before?

Dimensional Vibration-Version 2.9.113.2762.alpha-romeo/kilo/judah ?

Certainly Not plain old… 2.D …?

How did we, as a species, survive long enough to…have a go at…Full-On 3D ?

Is SomeOne up there…keeping score?
Is SomeOne up/out/in there…re-writing the program/script… ?
(Is SomeOne… = …Bill Gates ?)

Do we even know that there is a 4th.D-vibration…for mankind ?
What if…in 4th.D, roles are jumbled, and mankind plays house pet, beast of burden, trophy rack and roadkill ?
Not much of an estate to give one's grandchildren.
"Here you go, kiddos - We finally beat 3D. Just . like . I . said . we . would!"

Nevertheless - here we sit…in 3D…dreaming of ways to get out…because…others here in…3D…don't have the same moral-code as we…
…and are ruthlessly taking everything we should have the same right/s to…and…enslaving us to serve their needs, desires and perpetuities and…WE MUST BE IN THE WRONG DIMENSIONal-vibration!

One thing HAS to be … FOR SURE… In the next life/dimension…karma will be doling…if I have to do it myself.
No way a just 'God' or 'Universe' would allow TPTB to just waltz on through those Mother-of-Pearly Gates…alongside the rest of us.

If they ('God', 'Universe', etc…) would - Well - Then …I think I'd just opt out of this game.
Yeah - I'd walk off. AWOL. Thumbing my way to a signpost…to another 'God' or 'Universe'…

…or not.

ETA: Part 1 of an interesting series...

edit on 11/7/2014 by WanDash because: Added Video

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
They say that the 4th dimension is relativity/space-time. I can only hope science can unlock as many mysteries as years I have left (James Webb space telescope).

I own an LLC called fifthdimensionconcepts. It's actually abbreviated but I named it so because of the 'different' effects on substance such a place might have!
edit on 7-11-2014 by gorsestar because: re-read post

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gorsestar
Hi, gorestar

Who is "they"?

Wish I could answer the rest... It takes in more ground than I am familiar with, and I would surely get lost trying to find my way back.

Are "our ascended selves" unaware as we?
That, of course, presumes the earlier postulation that assumes "our ascended selves"...and, given that assumption, my professional answer would be - "You might be on to something."

Otherwise - I don't know that I can take that leap, at the moment.
Not that I am unfamiliar with 'other-worldly' phenomena, or of considering similar premises - but, I don't have enough information, at the moment, to conclude positively or emphatically...that "our ascended selves" is a given.

Thanks

Thanks for the insights.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Physicists, I'm certain.

Question: why go AWOL?

I suggest you make this universe yours

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gorsestar
Physicists.
Good.

I do not plan on going AWOL... And, as it stands, this is the only universe I know.
Thanks for the invitation to stay

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gorsestar
...I can only hope science can unlock as many mysteries as years I have left (James Webb space telescope). ...

What 'many mysteries' do you hope the James Webb space telescope might unlock?

...I own an LLC called fifthdimensionconcepts. It's actually abbreviated but I named it so because of the 'different' effects on substance such a place might have!

I'm not even good at 3D... Considering anything past 3.1 makes me dizzy.
I'm fairly plane/plain. Not much faith left, to get across this creek. If you tell me there's a 4th D...where I see no boulder, I won't say you're wrong...but, will probably wait a bit before taking the plunge. Because - If there's a 4th D - then, there might also be a 5th...

An odd question - don't worry about answering, if it makes you uncomfortable...but, in line with questions raised in the OP -- what kind/s of product or service might be marketed...here in 3D...from the 5th-D?

Have you reached across and touched something in the 5th ...even if a concept?

Nice name for an LLC.

new topics

top topics

join