It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Atheists Think That Raising Obnoxious and Disrespectful Children is Cool?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
A little child isn't going to know social graces the way a grown-ass man talking through a loud speaker at night is supposed to. What's his excuse?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I like the comment section in the YT video... All those good Christians calling her a little C*%#& and how they want to beat her face in. That's what I want to aspire to be like!

Edit before someone screams those aren't real Christians!
edit on 712America/Chicagopm30America/Chicago075 by jheated5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: Hefficide

What I see is a kid. Not an athiest. Or a white child. Or a middle classed kid with advantage. Or any other label that need not be there. Just a kid.

My beef is with the mom (if she was indeed there) for accepting that kind of behavior and the Atheist bloggers who are giddy about the whole incident.

The kid doesn't know any better, apparently having had some bad examples along the way. I pity the child. The jerks calling it "cute" or "fascinating" or whatever (like the blogger in the OP) do know better.

They just don't care, because religionists are fair game. No holds barred. No-bounds hypocrisy.

freedom of speech. the law that lets a person use a loud speaker to cram spirituality down our throats because his church's infomercials and telemarketers are losing ground is the same law that lets me walk up and laugh in his face for thinking a megaphone makes god sound any more appealing. i like kids who arent afraid of saying whats on their mind. i like kids who stand up to bullies even more. and it looks like this kid has it in the bag.

"You are all guilty because my omniscient creator lacked the foresight to realize that putting the tree of knowledge in the same garden as his kids was a bad idea! You are also all guilty because my omnipotent deity failed to lock the garden gates which allowed his archnemesis unnoticed entry into his most precious of all trophy rooms! You can reduce or even eliminate this guilt entirely by joining our elite club at the generous price of one immortal soul and your eternal servitude, even though my god can rewrite the entire universe without sin and death in the time it takes you to sneeze. Repent now or burn!"

the kid knows a snake when she sees one. i approve.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Obnoxious and Disrespectful preacher meeting Obnoxious and Disrespectful Child.

Good for her giving him the karma mirror. Personally I think if Jesus where there he would tell the preacher to stop misrepresent him and put Paul:s words for his.

edit on 7-11-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join