It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 1b - Virgin of the World - The First Law of Souls is to Stay in the Assigned Galaxy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
There are two threads before this thread.

Part 1a - The True Identity of Mankind - Seek, Find and Adapt

Emerald Tablet of Hermes - Orthogonal Linear Matrix

In the last thread, the Mother of Invention is Necessity and the object of consciousness is the Seek, Find and Adjust. From this, I drew a comparison to Baptism and Rising to New Life. In this part, the souls are created in sixty differing degrees.

Only, God established this law, that all equally should be eternal, being of one essence, whose forms He alone determines. He traced the limits of their sojourn on the heights of nature, so that they might turn the wheel according to the laws of Order and of wise discretion, for the joy of their Father.

Here, God determines the forms souls take. He limits the path of seeking, finding and adjusting. All of this was done for His joy.

Then, having summoned to these splendid regions of ether the souls of every grade [sixty total], He said to them: "O souls, beautiful children of my breath and of my care, you whom I have produced with my hands, in order to consecrate you to my universe, hear my words as a law: The abode which awaits you is heaven, with its galaxy of stars and its thrones of virtue. If you attempt any transgression against my decree, I swear by my sacred breath, by that elixir of which I formed you, and by my creative hands, that I will speedily forge for you chains and cast you into punishment.

From here, I would like to point out Biblical references to this first law of souls. They were to stay put in the galaxy / solar system for which they were assigned. Instead, they traversed the galaxies. Later in the document, I will out line this.

Genesis 6

6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.

Note the similarity of this passage to that of Enoch One.

Jude 1

6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

In the book of Enoch, we see this outlined clearly, even mentioning the chains of darkness locking offenders in one place.

Jude 1 Continued

14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”

From this point, you must notice that the two documents are connected. Just as Enoch is connected to this overall story, so too is the Virgin of the World fragment speaks of the same story. Life exists outside our galaxy. To be sure, it is all created and governed by one intelligence.

He breathed into the liquid protoplasm motion and life, rendered it thicker and more plastic, and formed of it living beings of human shape. That which remained He gave to the loftiest souls inhabiting the region of the Gods in the neighbourhood of the stars, who are called the Sacred Genii. "Work," said He, "my children, offspring of my nature; take the residue of my task, and let each one of you make beings in his image. I will give you models."

If there is a connection to be made here, we can see it in the secondary creation of our own Adam by Yahweh. As the Virgin of the World stated earlier ( not quoted here), the residue of the substance would have rendered inferior beings from the best of the protoplasm used on earlier beings. There are sixty degrees of souls that were created to inhabit forms. When God created mankind in Genesis 1, it was Elohim (Father) that created. In Genesis 2, it was Yahweh that formed (not created). He planted (not created) the garden. He split mankind into parts (Male and Female). Genesis 1 states that Mankind was BOTH male and female, meaning one being with both natures. God's image is the same, Elohim and Ruach Elohim. Yahweh took Eve from Adam, or the model used for the rest of humans on Earth. Of course, this is speculation, but the stories do fit together.

Therewith He took the Zodiac and ordained the world in conformity with vital movements, placing the animal signs after those of human form. And after having given forth the creative forces and generative breath for the whole range of beings yet to come, He withdrew, promising to unite to every visible work an invisible breath and a reproductive principle, so that each being might engender its similar without necessity to create continually new entities.

What did Yahweh do? He created the necessity to continually create new entities by spiting the image of God into separated male and female. Death entered in after the creation of Eve. Yahweh divided what God had created as a whole and eternal creature. The question is, why did he do this?

A great question to ask is this: are we the ones chained in darkness, being refined from a previous fall? Is it possible this planet is a place to refine lost souls who transgressed the primary laws of God? Are we fallen Angels/souls? If so, would Yahweh be a type of warden of the process? We don't know really. Of course, all of this is speculation.

edit on 6-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Good post.

Where exactly did you get the 1st two quotes that are bolded from ?

Also, I don't think we're fallen angels in refinement. Funny enough, I used to think the exact same thing. We're simply human spirits in a human body which came from our mother and father coming together.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Intriguing, looking forward to reading through the threads.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amFriday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerald53

Good post.

Also, I don't think we're fallen angels in refinement. Funny enough, I used to think the exact same thing. We're simply human spirits in a human body which came from our mother and father coming together.

Virgin of the World, also known as the Kore Kosmou. First Thread on the Kore Kosmou

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerald53

Good post.

a more complete answer than he gave you: "The anthology of Stobaeus called the Kore Kosmu, variously translated as "The Virgin of the World". The record of a conversation between the goddess Isis and her son Horus, that explains the traditional belief held by the Egyptians that their "Gods" came from the heavens, being sent to Earth by the Father of all to bring about civilization."

I find it interesting that polytheistic, beast-man pagan icons would be referred to in a treatment of what is largely Hebrew mysticism. would horus and isis not be considered idols?
edit on 7-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Apparently, I'm no good at following any of these rules. ;p

I feel like this is my life, repeated ad nauseum.

Here's what I don't understand. If I shut out all the squaking heads in this lifetime and just focus on the light, I feel ok, at peace, and I make virtuous decisions, but if I stand up to actually try to do anything with my life, I stumble and I fall. What am I supposed to do? The light never says anything to do. It just is there, and it seems to respond warmly when I just sit there with it, but the moment I try to do anything independently, the entire system goes to hell.

I think maybe my biggest problem in this moment is impatience. I hear about these gurus who spend 40 years just zenning out, and I really hope that isn't in my cards, because I can't handle that level of inactivity. If I'm going to be on this planet, I hope to be doing something. ;p
edit on 11 7 2014 by Nechash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

A great question to ask is this: are we the ones chained in darkness, being refined from a previous fall? Is it possible this planet is a place to refine lost souls who transgressed the primary laws of God? Are we fallen Angels/souls? If so, would Yahweh be a type of warden of the process? We don't know really. Of course, all of this is speculation.

It sure seems that way a lot of the time, doesn't it?

Very interesting post, and it's one of those things that kinda rings true, like it speaks to a knowledge that is deeply buried in our memory somewhere, almost forgotten.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I agree and disagree because when he split our minds in two he knew it would happen. There are so many in the stars that have left their home. One can see the seperation plots in the bible. I see our growth in three levels. The single mind the right and left mind then the 3rd that is the single mind reigning over the two halves. We are in the middle and have influences that want reap where they did not sow. When they do this it takes away from the future we have and leaves a planet of like minded people that grows stagnate. Let's be clear though a large majority of lesser gods came here to try to harvest and view it as a game. He knew long ago it would happen. I now know how it is done but i know more than that.

It is a matter of faith. There is a doctor of the mind that came up with what he calls the marshmallow test where he puts one marshmallow in front of a child and tells them that they can have the one right now or they can wait 10 min. and have that one plus one more. They have studied the choices made and 20 yrs of the lives of the kids after the test. Of coarse those that waited are better off today. I get it but of coarse their are other factors that will come into play when deciding to go space truckin.
edit on 7-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Do you find any biblical likeness to the recent virgin galatic "star" exploding and falling from the sky recently?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I find it interesting that polytheistic, beast-man pagan icons would be referred to in a treatment of what is largely Hebrew mysticism. would horus and isis not be considered idols?

Could it be stated that Yahweh had a reason to raise Moses in Egypt? Why were the people of Israel in bondage to Babylon for so many years? What influenced them in each case as Yahweh was being prepared to incarnate as Lord of the NT? What transformation did Yahweh make shortly before the first century? How is this connected to Jesus saying he was, is and is to come?

Moses was trained in the schools of the Hermetic priesthood. No matter the source for the Kore Kosmou fragment, someone knew the lesser and greater mysteries as told by the Egyptian priests. From this, we have a mirror into the story told by Moses. Hints are all we need. Rumi the Sufi is another valuable perspective.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Here's what I don't understand. If I shut out all the squaking heads in this lifetime and just focus on the light, I feel ok, at peace, and I make virtuous decisions, but if I stand up to actually try to do anything with my life, I stumble and I fall. What am I supposed to do?

The story of God raising a Son is a repeated theme. Creation is the source creating the instructional environment for this to take place. I can simplify the theme and give you the secret to overcoming suffering as a result. Instead of suffering as a result of our own actions, suffering can be the cause of reward in a cycle of repeated movement in the right direction. Movement right rises in the vortex (whirlwind). Movement left sinks into the chaos below. I have simplified this over the years to one symbol.

R -------------------------> S --------------------------> R
Taking for self----> Work / Giving ------------> Receiving

When you take reward (like smoking ending in bad health), you suffer. Follow the arrow. When you work / give toward the true reward, you are said to suffer on purpose. Work a job and receive a paycheck. Work out in a gym and receive good health. Choices reflect one of these two paths of suffering. The right circles a path that rises. The left circles a path that sinks.

When you say that you are suffering at times and at peace at other times, you are experiencing the swing of the pendulum. Suffering on purpose gives you better rest, or the state at which the pendulum is not swinging toward suffering as a cause. An example of this is simple: always make the choice that requires the greatest amount of giving on your part with the greatest amount of receiving on the part of those around you. Even when someone does not deserve what you give, give more. Make this the norm in your life and avoid judging the one in need. They are in need and your example starts their own movement in the 'right' direction.

This is not about giving money, but investment of yourself in others. If you do this, you see that others begin to bloom like a garden around you. When someone at work is rotten to you, be kind back. When you can do something to help the person who you would rather scorn, bless them with every ounce of effort you can muster. Why? They are the reflective surface for your own self. Send them hate and it comes back on you. Send them love and it shines needed light back your way. Giving can only bring growth in the garden of your life. Planting seeds of peace reflects your garden, not theirs.

Follow this path and all suffering as a result of your own actions shifts polarity. Even when you suffer the actions of others, you simply flip their own polarity by your actions. You rule your kingdom by being a peacemaker.

From this, we can see the lesson of necessity used by God to create invention on our part. Invention to take from others creates debt. Look at the USA and national debt as an example of this. Invention to give to others produces surplus. If we could only learn this lesson, a nation like the USA could heal the world. Instead, our leaders invest in their own reward leading to suffering for everyone. A good example is Obama and his golf games. When she should be leading, he plays golf. Suffering follows in the wake of his inaction to rise to his office of four short years. On all levels, he is a deceiver. From this, the deception lands back on him.

Examine the life of Yahweh leading to the cross as Christ and you see that he flips his own will toward that of the suffering servant. What allows Him to learn? Necessity and invention. He figured it out. By His example, so will we. How will Christ bring peace? From the suffering he has done for 2000 years. He was (Yahweh), Is (Christ) and is to come (King Eternal).

He cannot be King Eternal until he fully learns to give. Do we still have war? Then he has not reflected the message fully within Himself. We are the Son of God as an image. If we are corrupt, what does this mean of HIS gardening skills so far?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Could it be stated that Yahweh had a reason to raise Moses in Egypt? Why were the people of Israel in bondage to Babylon for so many years? What influenced them in each case as Yahweh was being prepared to incarnate as Lord of the NT? What transformation did Yahweh make shortly before the first century? How is this connected to Jesus saying he was, is and is to come?

Moses was trained in the schools of the Hermetic priesthood. No matter the source for the Kore Kosmou fragment, someone knew the lesser and greater mysteries as told by the Egyptian priests. From this, we have a mirror into the story told by Moses. Hints are all we need. Rumi the Sufi is another valuable perspective.

so...you are saying that the gods of egypt were another expression of your god? seems like that flies in the face of "thou shall have no other god"...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

One God. Many principalities and powers claiming the post. We find the hidden by looking at right angles around a center. This thread is not about what we know, but about trying to find what is hidden in the rubble of past temples. Commonalities are clues. Bias ends discussion. There are many questions raised in the OP that do not have a conclusive answer. The identity of God is one of the questions. The identity of the Mother and Son are enigmas showing up in all languages and cultures. They each identify aspects of the overall story that many people find interesting. Feel free to comment or find a thread that interests you. No one is keeping you here.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

One God. Many principalities and powers claiming the post. We find the hidden by looking at right angles around a center. This thread is not about what we know, but about trying to find what is hidden in the rubble of past temples. Commonalities are clues. Bias ends discussion. There are many questions raised in the OP that do not have a conclusive answer. The identity of God is one of the questions. The identity of the Mother and Son are enigmas showing up in all languages and cultures. They each identify aspects of the overall story that many people find interesting. Feel free to comment or find a thread that interests you. No one is keeping you here.

try looking at mesopotamia, one of the earliest civilizations. looks like yahweh wasnt a key figure there.

new topics

top topics

join