It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh: the GOP was elected to block, not to govern!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Truly the US is getting weirder an weirder by the day -

"It is to stop Barack Obama. It is to stop the Democrats," Limbaugh said on his show Wednesday about Republicans' agenda. "There is no other reason why Republicans were elected yesterday. Republicans were not elected to govern."

"How can you govern with a president that is demonstrably lawless when he thinks he has to be?" Limbaugh continued. "The Republican Party was not elected to fix a broken system or to make it work. The Republican Party was not elected to compromise. The Republican Party was not elected to sit down and work together with the Democrats."
- source

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

edit on 6-11-2014 by ugmold because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Looks like all that oxycontin has finally fried what little bit of brains that Rush had. If we had a Republican President then what would the GOP's job be then?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Good thing he wasn't running for office.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Yup you wanna see what it looks like when Democrats are motivated to vote, keep this kinda talk up and we will see in 2016!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Maybe Obama was actually about to do something that helps us?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Yea, I actually heard this, not a big Rush fan, but like the traffic reports. He was all over the vague map on this one. And today he was trying to cover his ass saying every one misunderstood him and uttered even more vagueness.

He's dug a hole with that statement in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It's scary that there are people who actually believe in what Rush tells them. I guess if it comes out of a radio it must be true.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

the federal government has not done anything to help the people, since they stopped fearing us...

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

"It is to stop Barack Obama. It is to stop the Democrats," Limbaugh said on his show Wednesday about Republicans' agenda. "There is no other reason why Republicans were elected yesterday. Republicans were not elected to govern."

"How can you govern with a president that is demonstrably lawless when he thinks he has to be?" Limbaugh continued. "The Republican Party was not elected to fix a broken system or to make it work. The Republican Party was not elected to compromise. The Republican Party was not elected to sit down and work together with the Democrats."
- source

If we had wanted the same failed polices then we would of voted democrat and keep the same old same old in DC.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Yup you wanna see what it looks like when Democrats are motivated to vote, keep this kinda talk up and we will see in 2016!

Maybe we should just pull a democrat and tell them they lost so it's time to sit in the back of the bus. Oh that’s right if a Repub said that it would be racist.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

- source

If we had wanted the same failed polices then we would of voted democrat and keep the same old same old in DC.

We did keep the same old same old in DC. We just changed parties the people that own the parties are still the same because they donate to both sides.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
In his Oxy stuper he has managed to nail this.

They are not going to agree on anything.

Two years of investigations followed by several symbolic repeal efforts.

This is a battle for the future of America.

I just wish it wasn't this particular group of cowards we were counting on to fix it.
edit on 6-11-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Maybe we should just pull a democrat and tell them they lost so it's time to sit in the back of the bus. Oh that’s right if a Repub said that it would be racist.

But from your posts you are a repub, so I guess you incriminate yourself. One thing that republicans have never figured out, is to think before they speak. I offer Michelle Bachman as the supreme example.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Bull S%it! All I'm saying is if the repubs said the same things the deomcrts said when they took over both houses they would be labeled racist. You can't have it both ways.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

But from your posts you are a repub, so I guess you incriminate yourself. One thing that republicans have never figured out, is to think before they speak. I offer Michelle Bachman as the supreme example.

Do you want to go there? I'm no fan of Bachman so how about your sanfran nan were going to drain the swamp, we've got to pass it to find out what’s in it, and the funniest was this congress is going to be the most ethical in history. You have more wackos on the left than I could ever list here.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Why yes people.

Republicans were elected for 'no' reason at all!

LOL.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Douche Limpbag. A fine example of why you shouldn't take pharmaceuticals.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Maybe Obama was actually about to do something that helps us?

You just made the pop I was drinking come out my nose. I just love it when that happens (NOT), but I did need a good laugh. It's like seeing a shark in the water where you're swimming while Somali pirates are trying to kill it, but thinking, "Hmmm, I think that shark (democrats) is here to help me." LOL And you gotta know the Somali pirates (republicans) are there to "rape" you and steal your cash once they get done with the shark.

Kill you or rape you and steal your cash. This is politics, all roads lead to hell.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It’s amazing. This guy has become filthy rich by peddling hate and ignorance to the masses. And even more disgusting is the fact that he has quite a sizeable following; all looking up to him each day for divine republican guidance and pearls of political wisdom. Oh my God!! I’ll bet he even has groupies out there who become sexually aroused at the mere thought of his manly ways. I’m gonna hurl!

What a sick thread! I’m outta here!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join