It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Greetings to all!! :-)

page: 1

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:57 PM
Hi everyone, My name is Saori Keller. I just joined last month but I haven't been able to post until now.

I woke up to the NWO in 2007 of July. In fact, I was at work, at night...on a Saturday, looking for UFO videos on YouTube when I ran across this one unique video by a man named ALEX JONES. He was giving an RT News crew a tour of the Austin State Capitol bldg. and describing on how they are essentially 'temples' by their architecture. There it was, something I knew all along but was afraid to say it. There is much more I have to/need to say. Hope everyone is having a great night and had a wonderful day!

Saori K.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:04 PM
Well, as a fairly new member myself, I'd just like to say hello and welcome you to ATS. May your threads be weird, wacky and wonderful

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:43 PM
Welcome aboard the Mothership ATS!

They'll remove the slave collar once they can trust you not to run.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:12 PM
a reply to: questionyourtruth

Thank you!!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:25 PM
a reply to: saorik101

Hello, saorik101, and welcome to ATS!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

ATS Member and Forum Moderator

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:56 PM
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Thank you!

Really happy to be here!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:09 PM

Welcome to ATS! We are so happy you could join us!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:29 PM
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Many thanks!! I am just getting used to the navigation.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:30 PM
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Very happy to be here, Thank you!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:43 PM
To the ATS community: Saorik101 is my friend in RL, so I'm very glad she is here with us now. Please be kind and gentle, for she is a [mostly] gentle soul, with an edge, however, so fair warning…..LOL.
And to my dear friend, so glad you finally joined us here, and I finally found your thread…lol.
much love to you,

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:38 PM
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:24 PM
a reply to: tetra50

Thank you for that! I am not as articulate as you but I can talk up a blue streak.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:24 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Greetings friend!! Love your avatar.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:37 PM
Okay listen. Thanks for the hug, first off. You won't be able to do this reply thing till you have twenty posts, but when you get a private message on the right hand of your screen, that envelope there will turn white when you have a message. You can't return it till the twenty posts, but what we talked about on the phone….I will put the page number and so on in a private message to you, so you can look for that post.

Hope work goes okay.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:40 PM
Welcome to the family, hope you enjoy membership and posting, see you on the boards.

new topics

top topics