It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Economy Of The Largest Superpower On The Planet Is Collapsing Right Now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I don't understand this either, it seems to be very long winded way of accomplishing something like depopulation. If they wanted plain depopulation then just drop neutron bombs... That could have been accomplished in the 1960's, or carried out this food crisis thing even earlier. Maybe they needed to squeeze some more usefulness out of us and it took this long to get it. That's fine, then we just die either way.
So what is the solution? Work harder for less liberty, freedom, less time to raise children, less pay and then get killed whenever the feel like it? Or take it easy, pay less taxes due to your reduced wages, less spending money would slow the economy. Slower progress towards the rich's ultimate goals but the system would collapse without taxes and we will die anyway. I'll take the latter scenario, less grey hairs.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
No, it is not just the Rothchilds. It is the world's elite - and I mean those that are so wealthy, you and I can't even truly grasp it.

The Rothchilds, along with a couple of other family owned banking outfits. And, I agree, they definitely will not be forgiving any debts.

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: MarlinGrace

one Banking family, Rothschild. And if anyone thinks debts will be forgiven think again. The debt will be collaterized against hard assets.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
To answer a question....

The money isn't anywhere.

It doesn't exist.

If I buy a house at a bank sale, and take out a loan for 200,000 dollars, I owe the bank 200,000. (Nevermind interest).

I have 200,000 dollars worth of debt AND I don't own the house, the bank does, so the bank gets to claim the debt as value AND the house as value.

That's 400,000 dollars of worth on a property that was valued at 200,000. The bank borrows against the value of the 400,000 dollars, investing in stock or whatever, and stocks rise and fall based on that perceived worth.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Riiiight..

So the people in the Military will happily go along with those orders, while their Mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and friends are deprived of food as a result of those orders? Before long, you'll have mutiny and rebellion amongst your own troops.

It's almost as daft as assuming the "rich/elite" want to engineer a collapse. The moment there is a collapse, those "rich" own nothing, as others have said already. And even if they did manage to get rid of every gun on the planet, that isn't going to stop 7+ billion people going mental and just kicking them to death.

Just two reasons why all this daft speculation is precisely that.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
To answer a question....

The money isn't anywhere.

It doesn't exist.

If I buy a house at a bank sale, and take out a loan for 200,000 dollars, I owe the bank 200,000. (Nevermind interest).

I have 200,000 dollars worth of debt AND I don't own the house, the bank does, so the bank gets to claim the debt as value AND the house as value.

That's 400,000 dollars of worth on a property that was valued at 200,000. The bank borrows against the value of the 400,000 dollars, investing in stock or whatever, and stocks rise and fall based on that perceived worth.

Actually with fractural lending your 200,000 would be 20 X times 200,000 for the bank if what I have read is correct. So take in one dollar and loan 20 and the books say all is well even if some of the loans go bad..

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: nenothtu

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

one Banking family, Rothschild. And if anyone thinks debts will be forgiven think again. The debt will be collaterized against hard assets.

That leads to yet another question - whose going to enforce and collect it? I know that if I'm holding the gun, and I'm in debt to you, and you decide to call in my debt by forcing my gun into play... but everyone else is in debt to you, too, and they all say "SCREW YOU, WE AIN'T PAYIN' " You'll soon be looking down the wrong end of my gun, as it will be switched to the obviously winning side.

I don't see any percentages there, unless they've got a dynamite backup plan to take on the whole world, and all it's guns.

Alone.

Unless you can legislate firearms out of existence before hand. I wonder who could be trying that?

Probably the same folks who are trying to legislate drugs out of existence. How's that working out for them, by the way?

I'm not worried about my gun vaporizing...

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu

It has been said, and not without justification, that when a man has nothing left to lose, he is a very dangerous man indeed.

There's nothing left to use to hold him in check.

They probably ought to think about that for a bit.

Exactly if there is indeed PTB they would have to be dumb to create such a situation. Those fences and walls surrounding their developments won't stop a band of armed citizenry. No one benefits from a SHTF scenario.

I think history has amply demonstrated that it won't stop a band of citizenry even if they're only armed with pitch forks... or even just rocks and bottles. It's a sight to see what one man can do with nearly nothing if he's real good and pissed off AND has nothing left to lose. A whole pack of them is unbelievably destructive!

yeah, they'd have to be dumb as bricks to create it - but maybe they ARE dumb as bricks. If so, that deficiency will be cured in short order once it reaches critical mass.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

originally posted by: Chewingonmushrooms

a reply to: 727Sky

So the real debt question is who has all this money owed by the major powers? This many trillions has to be somewhere, rather paper or computer (digital money) where is it?

That's the trillion dollar question that will never be answered. Who owns the Fed, IMF and World Bank? Who owns the major multinational corporations? Who inserts the 00000's into the world's digital accounts? Who indeed. If the world is bankrupt who are the creditors? Aren't the creditors by very definition a part of this world, so who does the "world" owe this money to? The idea of credits in the form of currency that can be manipulated and that is rigged to benefit the extreme few, is an idea based on insanity, yet people are more afraid of the possible options then they are of the current reality (which will lead to possible extinction). It's the frog in the slowly boiling pot syndrome.

i believe its the printing press that prints money out of thin air , or maybe the owners of that printing press .

just my 2 ( whatever the currency you would like to put in between these two brackets )

Well the printing press here in the USA is the US Mint which is dictated by the US treasury, which in turn is dictated by the Federal Reserve. Unless I am missing something here. Don't know about the EU. But the mint only prints hard currency, not the 1's and 0's that are added to bank accounts. The latter, accounts for much of our added currency in circulation. Basically put, the money does not exist, money is entered into a computer by ???? it is then lent to large banks, which then lend them out to smaller banks, which then lends them out to businesses, large and small. Fractional reserve banking, fiat currency and compound interest are the three names of your master

edit on 10-11-2014 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

That's insane, but makes sense. By all accounts, the US isn't able to pay the interest on it's debt let alone the principle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join