It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Economy Of The Largest Superpower On The Planet Is Collapsing Right Now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

…so just who does the world owe all this money too ?

Banks.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chewingonmushrooms

originally posted by: MarlinGrace
a reply to: 727Sky

So the real debt question is who has all this money owed by the major powers? This many trillions has to be somewhere, rather paper or computer (digital money) where is it?

That's the trillion dollar question that will never be answered. Who owns the Fed, IMF and World Bank? Who owns the major multinational corporations? Who inserts the 00000's into the world's digital accounts? Who indeed. If the world is bankrupt who are the creditors? Aren't the creditors by very definition a part of this world, so who does the "world" owe this money to? The idea of credits in the form of currency that can be manipulated and that is rigged to benefit the extreme few, is an idea based on insanity, yet people are more afraid of the possible options then they are of the current reality (which will lead to possible extinction). It's the frog in the slowly boiling pot syndrome.

i believe its the printing press that prints money out of thin air , or maybe the owners of that printing press .

just my 2 ( whatever the currency you would like to put in between these two brackets )

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

So the real debt question is who has all this money owed by the major powers? This many trillions has to be somewhere, rather paper or computer (digital money) where is it?

That's easy, we do! Our "future" cash bought today's bonds that creates the flow of capital called QE.

So it's our pensions that own the debt.

Holy Cow if the governments are gambling with our pensions we are in even more trouble than I thought. lol so they are using past money as an asset to borrow future money?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness
If the money is printed out of thin air, and the worlds corporations borrow it or borrow against it at interest then who is to be paid for it? There is no such thing. It is all a ponzi scheme. That is the real kick in the pants. They all did this together so that a very few could get rich before it collapses.

a reply to: Chewingonmushrooms

I used to think this way but in the end, when it does collapse who benefits then? Because then the ultra rich can't be protected from roving bands of pissed off, starving people without food, water or anything. I think this is where the this theory falls apart, even the rich will end up subjected to the violence of citizens. So all that screwing of the system will gain them what? I don't know and but I hope I am not in the middle when it happens.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Banks.

Well why would a country not issue its own debit free money number one and who owns and controls these banks ?

I think your history book answers that question and it always seems to point towards the same people.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Time for europe to pull an iceland.

arrest the bankers.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
The international bankers calling the shots don't want money, hell they can print the stuff all day long but what they do want is power and to then exploit that power to get people in debt for the very ground they walk upon and owned in the first place.

Now tell me could you afford more than a few meters of land to build a house on and if you could then you are still enslaved by them due to the land taxes.

When it comes to bankers you are playing with the devil and even if you are debt free like me then you still get stuffed as they deflate the money by two percent and only pay you 1% in interest.

Unless we remove these bankers then most of us will remain slaves even if people think they are free !

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
All money does (or lack of) is cause problems!

"Mo money, Mo problems". Wise words from a dead man.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Well said. If there is capitol being generated they want a piece of it. Over and over again.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Fun fact:
almost every major country has their own privately owned central bank (federal reserve, bank of canada, etc) and their own version of the thieves collecting tax on imaginary currency (IRS, CRA, etc) sucking the life out of the local economy.

fun theory (might be a fact, not sure):
they're all run by the same goons, making all of these countries bought and paid for by the same people...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

And there are still more of us than there are of them. If the whole house of cards comes down suddenly, they do not own anything either and they stand to lose just as much as the rest of us because their money doesn't exist.

So all they get is chaos they are no longer in hypothetical control of.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chewingonmushrooms

That's the trillion dollar question that will never be answered. Who owns the Fed, IMF and World Bank? Who owns the major multinational corporations? Who inserts the 00000's into the world's digital accounts? Who indeed. If the world is bankrupt who are the creditors? Aren't the creditors by very definition a part of this world, so who does the "world" owe this money to? The idea of credits in the form of currency that can be manipulated and that is rigged to benefit the extreme few, is an idea based on insanity, yet people are more afraid of the possible options then they are of the current reality (which will lead to possible extinction). It's the frog in the slowly boiling pot syndrome.

That 17%.....The remaining 17 percent is spread among banks and other depository institutions (2 percent), owners of U.S. savings bonds (1 percent), private pension funds (3 percent), state and local pension funds (1 percent), and insurance companies (2 percent), with the remaining 9 percent held by various “individuals, Government-sponsored enterprises, brokers and dealers, bank personal trusts and estates, corporate and non-corporate businesses, and other investors,” according to the Treasury.

Link
edit on 7/11/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Did you guys miss the part where the Federal Reserve used our own government to collect taxes to pay interest on a currency they made out of thin air...?

In the beginning, that was a gold-grab. They made up a currency, assigned it a value based in gold, then collected interest on the currency in its gold equivalent.
Now they have all the gold, and the currency isn't backed by that gold anymore. It's simply their gold, now.

Who is they? The people who own the Federal Reserve.
...And the Bank of England.
And the bank of Canada.

And the bank of Estonia.

They're privately owned banks- private corporations that nobody can control or regulate, above currency and government.

They don't think, they don't imagine, most of them can't even spell, they just run things.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: MarlinGrace

one Banking family, Rothschild. And if anyone thinks debts will be forgiven think again. The debt will be collaterized against hard assets.

That leads to yet another question - whose going to enforce and collect it? I know that if I'm holding the gun, and I'm in debt to you, and you decide to call in my debt by forcing my gun into play... but everyone else is in debt to you, too, and they all say "SCREW YOU, WE AIN'T PAYIN' " You'll soon be looking down the wrong end of my gun, as it will be switched to the obviously winning side.

I don't see any percentages there, unless they've got a dynamite backup plan to take on the whole world, and all it's guns.

Alone.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

It has been said, and not without justification, that when a man has nothing left to lose, he is a very dangerous man indeed.

There's nothing left to use to hold him in check.

They probably ought to think about that for a bit.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu

It has been said, and not without justification, that when a man has nothing left to lose, he is a very dangerous man indeed.

There's nothing left to use to hold him in check.

They probably ought to think about that for a bit.

Exactly if there is indeed PTB they would have to be dumb to create such a situation. Those fences and walls surrounding their developments won't stop a band of armed citizenry. No one benefits from a SHTF scenario.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu

one Banking family, Rothschild. And if anyone thinks debts will be forgiven think again. The debt will be collaterized against hard assets.

That leads to yet another question - whose going to enforce and collect it? I know that if I'm holding the gun, and I'm in debt to you, and you decide to call in my debt by forcing my gun into play... but everyone else is in debt to you, too, and they all say "SCREW YOU, WE AIN'T PAYIN' " You'll soon be looking down the wrong end of my gun, as it will be switched to the obviously winning side.

I don't see any percentages there, unless they've got a dynamite backup plan to take on the whole world, and all it's guns.

Alone.

Unless you can legislate firearms out of existence before hand. I wonder who could be trying that?

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Yeah fine they call in the debt, so what next? We move out of the planet? We can just ignore it when that day comes. Besides no one can own the world if they didn't create it, just doesn't make sense. The concept of money is fictional and was supposed to make even barter for goods easier. Not to make some person the owner of it all, LOL.
ETA: When regular people get word that after following all the rules and working all their lives they have absolutely nothing because of someone else. The concept of money will collapse and this whole exercise of conquering the world through usury will be a pyrrhic victory and useless the moment it becomes a reality in people's minds.
edit on 9-11-2014 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
For you guys thinking they're going to knock on your door and demand all of your things, think again.

They own all of the governments, too- and they don't need us. Go look up the Georgia stones.

All they have to do is disrupt food supply for a few days and most any country will fall to pieces. That's not a hard thing to do when you control a countries military- simply block the roads. Grocery stores will empty in two days- JustInTime delivery ensures they only have what they need before the next truck arrives on hand. When the truck doesnt come and word gets out about road blocks and food shortages, the grocery stores will be mobbed.
I don't think I need to describe what happens next.

As long as they're calling the shots, they do what they want. Whatever that may be- If their plans require the depopulation of a whole planet, there's not much we can do but prepare to survive without the existing infrastructure, and hope we're left alone when that day comes.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join