It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1917 Bolshevik Revolution

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
To address the OP's question, "Do you think this could happen again?", I think the answer is a resounding "YES!"

A quote by Stalin is indicative of what it took to overthrow,or shall I say Undermine, America.
Then throw in all the other ingredients to make people desperate enough to cry out for "Change!", and we're almost there.

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold:
its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life.
If we can undermine these three areas,
America will collapse from within."

Why imagine that America would be immune to this kind of revolution? We've just been coddled for so long and lied to and gotten lazy and decadent and voila,...easy pickins!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
a reply to: EaglesFan yeah. The zionists took Russia first, then america

Apart from the Genocide which followed the only other thing they really done was stop Russia taking control of Constantinople after WW1. Orthodox Christians in control of one of the most notable cities in history is probably not in the best interests of Atheist Jews and Globalists lol

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

It's not an oft-promoted quote, for obvious reasons why. The Brits try to deify him so often.

But instead of your last sentence trying to discredit it, you should have just done a simple search. Here are two absolute proofs:
The Churchill Archive
WikiQuote

I should add - he often defended british jews as being loyal nationalists and he credited judaism with establishing the moral basis for western culture. He was however very critical of international jewish cabals who (very plainly) were usurping and undermining governments and causing revolutions and instigating massacres
edit on 6-11-2014 by Ridhya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Cool. So maybe he was as delusional as the rest of the Zionist conspiracy theorists?

But Kinvig fails to notice the ambiguities in Churchill’s vocabulary when he wrote about the “International Jews”: when Kinvig argues that “there was no trace of anti-Semitism in Churchill’s make-up,” rightly adducing the example of his opposition to the pogroms and wholesale executions on the part of the White45 Russians,46 he seems to neglect Churchill’s notorious “Zionism versus Bolshevism” 1920 article. Conversely, Carlton has a case when he writes that the “extent to which Churchill “lost his balance” on the subject of the early Soviet Union is, then, too little recognised.”47

By the early 1920s it was clear that “there was something almost visceral about Churchill’s hatred,”60 and his reputation as the arch-enemy of “the enemies of the human race,” who “must be put down at any cost,”61

Ok that clears it up. Still an awesome, albeit controversial man in many aspects. Oh and I don't expect any stars here lol
edit on 6-11-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Nukedog, if that comment was directed to me in a way, about the "stars",...I haven't been here for awhile and I thought that the stars, clicked or unclicked, were always visible to everyone. I wasn't fishing for stars or anything, wasn't expecting any, no big deal...I just questioned the layout. I did write to a moderator about it, which I should have done in the first place.

And if that comment wasn't in any way about anything I said previously, then, "Never mind!"

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This video kinda sums up what was quoted earlier and I think it does have bearing on where our government is at today.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: On the Edge

Only in part. Stars seem to be a bit of a popularity contest at times. I think the Zionist conspiracy guys will get far more here than an antizionist conspiracy guy. Nature of the beast on a conspiracy forum lol. You guys do dig up the strangest things though

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The "strangest" things we seem to "dig up" actually come from their own words, in many cases.
I think that these things were more widely known before "political correctness" became the order of the day.

Oh, and of course, we "Zionist Conspiracy Guys" have a source for that, too! LOL!

The origins of "political correctness" or "cultural Marxism" can be found in the early parts of ... Erich Fromm, Judaism, and the Frankfurt School...

Star THAT!
Ha ha...Just kidding!

Not the best video, but yeah, the connection CAN be made, how else do they keep suppressing "unkind" or "unflattering" opinions?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

For the record, I wouldn't actually call me one of "those guys", but the evidence has sure been piling up.

But like any "politically correct" individual, I wouldn't want to lump any group of people together just by race or religion.
To me, People Are People. It's how they live out their beliefs that may or may not concern me, and if it comes to anyone subverting the freedoms we're all more or less entitled to, then yeah, I get concerned...but I don't have a clue how it can be prevented at this point.

Looks to me like "the plan" is going along pretty much as desired.
World tyranny, straight ahead!

edit on 6-11-2014 by On the Edge because: spelling-oops!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The internet, like real life, is a popularity contest - and its solely based on whether or not people agree with you, rarely does it have to do with brilliant writing or researching.

But to be fair, when I joined this site it was staunchly pro-israel, and over the years has flipped so that the opposition has a slight majority now.

Personally, im anti-everything lol. "The Jews" arent all evil, and that doesnt discount every other group either. The heads of *every* religion including atheism are all in kahootz, and they dont worship god or satan or whatever, they worship themselves, and the almighty dollar...

One thing that is absurd is the way that detractors (not accusing you by the way) will discount anything against Judaism automatically even though there is so much evidence of wrongdoing. Everything from rabbis smuggling drugs in south america (see the tv show Locked Up Abroad) to illegal organ harvesting and far far worse...

But I reiterate, I dont think that they are truly "Jewish", in the same way that Wahhabi-ists arent muslim, Dominionists arent really christian, Crowley and Lavey arent really atheist, ad nauseum... they are all just using greed to make themselves "gods"

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
The Bolshevik revolution was followed by a civil war, because there was resistance in the provinces.
Churchill was appointed the British Secretary of State for War in January 1919. His involvement in the civil war was that there were British troops in Archangel, and these were supporting the anti-Bolshevik forces maintaining themselves in the same area.
His enthusiasm for encouraging the resistance and getting the Bolsheviks defeated was such that the whole business got criticised as "Mr. Churchill's private war".
Obviously Stalin was one of the leaders on the opposite side. Lenin had sent him to the city which later became Stalingrad.
No doubt the story of Churchill's involvement was at the back of Stalin's mind in their later relationship and affected his attitude.

We all have these gaps in our knowledge of history. I went to school in England, and nobody bothered to tell us that Britain once burned down the White House. I had to pick up the information from an issue of National Geographic.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Britain burnt down the white house because America invaded Canada, you should have added that titbit.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The battle is going again

The morning sky's ensign!
It matters, where to make your first step in life.
Listen to the winds of fierce attacks
Blowing all over the land.

And the battle rages on,
And the heart feels anxious in the chest,
And Lenin is so young,
And the young October (*) is still to come.

Expect no mercy from above.
Don't spare your life for truth.
In this life, we, guys,
Have only the truth to follow.

And the battle rages on,
And Lenin is so young,
And the young October is still to come.

The world is heat and snow,
The world is rich and poor.
The youth of the planet is with us
As our worldwide construction gang.

And the battle rages on,
And Lenin is so young,
And the young October is still to come.
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

edit on 7-11-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So which was a 'NWO' action? The revolution of 1917 or the revolution of 1989? If both were why did the NWO do in a perfectly good suppressive evil empire?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

To give Reagan a veneer of credibility after he leveraged the fed into a Zionist written loan with terrible interest rates. Clearly

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Coupling the above discussed anniversary with the fall of the Berlin Wall's this weekend I think it portends that the forces that divide and destroy humanity and the world will in turn be divided and destroyed.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Grand -Grandchild's of jewish october 1917 revolution

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

Many Russian intellectuals answering OP question

If you are interested google translate may give some basic meaning

andreyfursov.ru...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

Great, glad I could help in your research, it's amazing how the Soviet Union was born... also how it died, but it left a lasting impression on Russia and world, when it comes to the C word.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

Your name gave me right association lol

it's amazing how the Soviet Union was born...

SU was analogouus to Achenaton rule, Moses religion will be born soon.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join