It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behind the GOP election victories is the Globalist agenda of Austerity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Behind the local American political culture there is a greater agenda that transcends it called the NWO globalist agenda.
And the election results fit right into this perspective and agenda

The austerity that has plagued Europe, since the Bilderbergers decreed that world-wide austerity is to be the modus-operendi of their managing of the world economy, will now come to the US in full force with the election of the GOP senate and congress and likely president in 2016.

Indeed this election just illustrates the hidden hand and surreptitious power of the NWO globalists in doing just what the hell they want to do.

There is no doubt the GOP will CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT, thereby shrinking spending that would have stimulated the economy

And their business and wealthy people friendly tax cuts and further trade agreements like NAFTA will continue to gut the American job scene.

America, unlike Europe has resisted the extreme austerity forced on the European middle, lower and poor classes.

America is much more independent than the Europeans who have been sucked into a Euro-Net of dependency much more so than the US. Therefore austerity has come slower to the Americans but now it will be accelerated tremendously with the election of the elite’s puppets within the GOP.

Indeed such a thing as austerity doesn't happen out of a vacuum, one needs policies of the GOP like their craven treatment towards the rich and apathy to the MC to actually produce austerity in the general economic culture. Its not just invoked into being it must be executed by policies…and the economic philosophy of the GOP is perfectly in tune with the Billderbergers plans to expose the Americans to severe austerity...

European countries like Greek, Italy, Spain, England, and even France have been gutted by the globalist Banksters who take their orders from the Bilderbergers.

Only conspiracy theorist such as Webster Tarpley will tell you this truth unlike the conservative leaning Alex Jones who actually might be happy with the GOP in power. tarpley.net...

This is proof positive that we are still controlled from the top by elitist powers who will stop at nothing to gain total control of the world and its resources and austerity of the populace is an integral part of this agenda.

Ron Paul’s Austerity Plan Exposed as Bilderberg Genocide, and Libertarian Anarchism Refuted

tarpley.net...

Austerity rules at Bilderberg

Austere affair: Henry Kissinger was among the guests at the Bilderberg conference
www.standard.co.uk...

Bilderberg academic henchman preaches austerity for the young

www.infowars.com...

edit on 6-11-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I hope the GOP will CUT CUT CUT.

The Federal Government isn't needed or in my case wanted. We could do everything the Feds do at the state level. I would love to see the Federal Government neutered and possibly even eliminated. That would be a great first step.

As far as austerity goes...we can't keep spending money we don't have. What do you propose we do?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The Federal Government isn't needed or in my case wanted. We could do everything the Feds do at the state level. I would love to see the Federal Government neutered and possibly even eliminated. That would be a great first step.

As far as austerity goes...we can't keep spending money we don't have. What do you propose we do?

I agree. There is no reason for a federal government in any country to be this big. Other than to artificially hold up the economy with more and more government jobs every year, then more people getting benifits, and more gov jobs to process the benifits.

Go back to limited fed and states rights. The fed should only be here for war and taxes.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

Ron Paul’s Austerity Plan Exposed as Bilderberg Genocide, and Libertarian Anarchism Refuted

Well this should be enlightening.

I wonder how popular that piece is?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Should we cut military spending too? Or do you think that's untouchable like most conservatives?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Should we cut military spending too? Or do you think that's untouchable like most conservatives?
:

Yes we should.

The military budget wouldn't be such a big deal if we had a secure border and a sound foriegn policy

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Gosh, you read my mind. That's exactly what I was thinking when I voted for Republican candidates.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Of course we need to cut military spending. But here is how the Neocons spin it and say oh well were cutting military spending by taking away pay and benefits for the service men and women. And then people who want military spending to be cut look like the bad guy. Not stopping the war machine, not the stopping the weapons the weapons of death and destruction. I mean look at the mentality of our government military complex right now. we can't seem to have enough drones.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There are plenty of ways to cut military funding without cutting the military where it counts. For example, why was the military funding the robotic snake again?

Of course, another way to look at things would be to cut most funding for other projects by the Fed and restrict funding to things that have military/national defense applications as that is a constitutional mandate, and yes, there is a decent amount of medical research that can fall into that umbrella. You can even argue that a good chunk of space exploration falls under that envelope as well as it will help our national defense to have outposts in space that can provide access to resources to help secure our nation and secure near space in general.

Of course, that does grow the military industrial complex ...

Either way, there are plenty of things that the Fed does that it has no real responsibility to do that could save us a lot of money if the states did them.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I don't care much for the GOP, mainly because they are not conservative IMO, so nothing could be further from my intentions than defending US republicants - but what US leftists are claiming about austerity is simply wrong.

originally posted by: Willtell
America is much more independent than the Europeans who have been sucked into a Euro-Net of dependency much more so than the US.

And this made me chuckle.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Macro and Micro economics are two different things as are short term benefit and long term investment. (Think 'penny wise and pound foolish', your grandma may have tried to teach you that one).

Give me one, verifiable, case were 'austerity' helped the lower 98% of the population. Sure it benfits and enriches the top 2% (and tangentually there hangers on - but not long term). Name and source just one instance. Please.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
Give me one, verifiable, case were 'austerity' helped the lower 98% of the population.

German Chancellor Gerhard Schröder's "austerity measures and reforms of the German labour market and social system" from 2003-2005.

Harshly criticized and contested by many (mostly from the left) at the time, but turned out to be demonstrably successful in the long-term.

Austerity does work... IF implemented correctly.

edit on 6-11-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

We tried that with the articles of confederation, it didn't work out too well and the founding fathers decided that a more powerful central government was needed.

Some people seem to be divorced from reality.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I think we should split into 3 countries, democrat, self governance or anarchy and republican. I mean forget this back and forth sideways and no ways. Everyone migrate to what you want so we can find out what works for true, or maybe they all work whatever.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

originally posted by: FyreByrd
Give me one, verifiable, case were 'austerity' helped the lower 98% of the population.

German Chancellor Gerhard Schröder's "austerity measures and reforms of the German labour market and social system" from 2003-2005.

Harshly criticized and contested by many (mostly from the left) at the time, but turned out to be demonstrably successful in the long-term.

Austerity does work... IF implemented correctly.

Do you have a link to the graph or other information on this 'austerity' 'win'?

Thank you. I will look into it. I'm wondering, without any research, how the average German faired under these policies. Your chart only looks a one MacroEconomic measure, one that has no real bearing on the MicroEconomics of individuals.

I do appreciate the reference.
edit on 7-11-2014 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The last time the GOP was running they haven't cut anything.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Good morning FyreByrd! I'm sorry I didn't find the time to respond earlier.

I'm not sure how to answer your question.

True, the graph shows the balance of performance of the German national economy relative to our GDP, which is indeed a macro-economic measurement.

As the picture says, it is from the OECD Factbook 2011-12, which you can find here: OECD Factbook 2011-12
(also available in english of course)

You should find all the relevant data there, but mere figures never show the whole picture of course.
If you're more interested in personal perspective, let me know.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
IMO, cutting spending is not necessarily a bad thing. However, the GOP is really more than a little dishonest about their "small government" message. Both parties are just fine with a government that has plenty of unnecessary fat. They just differ in where and what kind of fat they'd like it to have.

The GOP will lean more towards a larger military, more wars and a lot of spending on covert activities.

The libs go more towards social programs. They want more "education" spending (which isn't as good as it sounds because liberal education is basically brainwashing). They want to bloat the government in ways that will result in more people being more dependent on the government and more interdependent on one another (so individuality is scaled way back). But they also appear to have no small amount of interest in covert activities and spying on citizens/etc.

At any rate, I'm sure both parties have a sort of understanding. They're both really interested in the same thing (big government). They just disagree on how to pay for it. Or, rather, they disagree on what parts of big government are more necessary sooner and which parts can wait.

At the end of the road, the destination that awaits us all is probably the exact same thing. Utter domination by one master. All of the multiple parties stuff is probably more complicated than they'd really like for it to be but it's convenient for now. One party is definitely more desirable if you want to rule with an iron fist. So that probably explains a lot of what seems to be going on with getting people to "work together". Too much variety is harder to control. Different languages, different religions, different cultures and so forth. That's way too many chances for things to go wrong under any kind of totalitarian type government.
edit on 29-11-2014 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join