It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearest video I've ever seen of a UFO - is it real?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It's also suspicious that the videographer did nothing to get a better view of it once it was obscured by the tree. One obvious thing to do would have been to walk forward a few feet past the tree so the tree is no longer in the way.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: drneville
CGI

vimeo.com...

Nice find.

I also find the reaction in most UFO videos a dead give away as well. As in no reaction, like this video. "Oh, it's gone behind a tree? I better stop filming." No, dummy, run around the tree and carry on bloody filming.

Pfft, I'm fascinated with all things UFO and Alien related, but the amount of CGI crap being posted so some guy can make a tuppence off youtube is starting to annoy me.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Someone spends an awful lot of time, energy, work and sure also money on creating those fakes.

It would be very interesting WHO and WHY. This is not CGI made by some amateurs too stupid to operate a computer. Whoever made them definitely put some effort in it. Is it just for hits (ie: ad revenue) on some Youtube videos...or is it there a more sinister agenda at work why someone would go through effort to create "almost" perfect UFO videos...

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kronos11

I'm calling this a Maybe. I've seen plenty of videos of our gravity-cancelling triangle,TR-3B. And it does have hover capabilities - but usually hovers in a stationary position and doesn't spin. And although this looks like a balloon that spins as it floats away beyond the trees, it may be an unmanned TR-3B that got away from its grounded joystick-jockey, or the signal was broken by all the trees. Since other "spinning/floating triangles" have been videotaped before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(2012) SPINNING TRIANGLE UFO

On the other hand, folks have been rushing to photograph balloons and kites with odd shapes, thinking they were ET-craft. So it is certainly possible that someone has manufactured a triangle balloon that can appear to be in a slow "flat spin" as it drifts away over the treetops.

www.assap.ac.uk...
BALLOON UFOS

www.alibaba.com...
TRIANGLE ADVERTISING BALLOON

Good Catch, OP! But I'll have to see more videos of these to make my mind up.
edit on 6-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: more content

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kronos11

Mister Enigma is right up there with those 3rd Phase of Moon frauds. Just an FYI.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: England

You crack me up!!! LOL
Usually people are griping because no one uses a tripod to stabilize the film.....this time it's "hey!! run around the tree dummy!!"

I'm more convinced than ever "should" someone submit a legit UFO film here we wouldn't know it from jack.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Sorry, but as the object enters the first set of branches, it fills up the void in the first gap, but not the second.
Fake Btard Hoaxter that put this on youtube.

I get a CGI "feel" off of it too, but I do not see any gaps that are unfilled by the craft. I watched the whole thing on full screen.

So I can't point to anything positive that would prove it to be CGI.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I'm more convinced than ever "should" someone submit a legit UFO film here we wouldn't know it from jack.

For a UFO video to be legit it must first show a real object in the sky not as is the case with this video which is a computer generated Hoax.

edit on 6-11-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Its much easier to say fake and move along than it is to hoax a video like this.
But if it isn't, thats a darn good video of your tax dollars floating by.
The only thing missing is the tail numbers.
Well...and a tail.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

It's also suspicious that the videographer did nothing to get a better view of it once it was obscured by the tree. One obvious thing to do would have been to walk forward a few feet past the tree so the tree is no longer in the way.

Srsly. The camera doesn't even follow the object. Then conveniently hides behind a tree and the video ends.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

This is my favorite Clearest UFO video , unfortunately though its massively fake, as is in my opinion the video you posted

Q

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hate to break this to you but that is not the TR3B. It's the ZR87A. It's a classified Russian platform. Note the drunk pilot.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kronos11
Not too good at discerning CGI but this looked pretty impressive when I came across it this morning and then didn't see it discussed here. It's a video from Wisconsin last month (September 2014). ATS experts let us know what you think... CGI? Government?

This is the USAF.

TR4B or a TR5B - aircraft capable of traveling into outer space.

This is not alien.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I would suspect we've seen at least one real video of a UFO on the internet in the last 10 years....unfortunately the debunking goes on unabated and we'll never realize we got what we asked for. I don't know enough to say if this is CGI, but Bassplyr's comment was sheer GOLD!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Uses synthetic voice to make it seem more official.

Mister UFO? Really...crash and burn

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
This is the USAF.

TR4B or a TR5B - aircraft capable of traveling into outer space.

This is not alien.

Do you have any solid evidence for this, or are you simply speculating?

What's to stop a hoaxer from creating a hoax with triangular craft, knowing full well that triangular craft fits the UFO mythology, and the hoaxer knew that a hoax with such a craft would be eaten like candy?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Dittoes here.....CGI all the way

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Here it is CGI - for sure. The guy describes clearly how the branches of the tree have been replicated and are used in front of the CGI craft. thanks for decrypting this piece of crap for me, I thought it was too good to be true once again.

It's easy to see immediately that it's rendered. There is no real-life light 'glint' effect, the shading looks indeed that; LIKE SHADING, instead of how light would actually form shades (computer calculates light rays relatively convincingly, but it always betrays itself in motion, because it just looks different from what one would expect it to look in real life - having said that, this animation wasn't even the best possible rendering work, looks very amateurish, indeed).

Furthermore, the 'dark' parts of the UFO are clearly just a texture - the light makes them too bright at times - they do not look like they are part of the structure of the craft, OR even paintwork.

Also, why would a spacecraft have those silly black lines in it? Why would it slowly circle around its axis? That doesn't make any sense. The whole point of otherplanetary propulsion is usually based on magnetic fields, and that technique means you can't have things sticking out of the craft (like wings) and the surface must be SMOOTH.

The only exception is of course the top middle and the bottom middle, because that's where the magnetic field is weakest. Perhaps some tiny magnetic stabilizers or something on the very edges could be allowed (like you can see in some Meier images).

I can't understand how anyone can think THAT is 'too good to be true', when it's SO CLEARLY not good nor true-looking whatsoever.

Maybe I have stared at pixels too much in my life, but that animation just screams "FAKE", like it was drawn with MS Paint.

It's easy to do the whole treebranch-masking stuff nowadays anyway, so it's no miracle that the object can be made to go behind the leaves (probably takes less than a minute to do the actual masking, for someone, who knows exactly what they are doing) - and still, when it does, it looks unconvincing, not natural.

In my opinion, it couldn't look more fake. There's something very real about real objects in real life. It'd be difficult to make a rendered helicopter/plane look as realistic as a real airplane in a video, that's shot so close that the helicopter/plane looks relatively as big in the video - especially, if it's twirling around, like that.

But way more realistic work could be done, though - stuff that could fool a professional's eyes - this is just sloppy amateur render.

I am sure a video could be produced, that I wouldn't readily be able to immediately dictate, whether it's 'fake' or 'real'. This video is not it.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Great points. I've always maintained that if a "UFO" is rotating, spinning, tumbling, it's either fake or it's a balloon. There isn't going to be a single intelligent being that will spin, tumble, or rotate through the air in any kind of powered craft.

How could an intelligent species investigate or observe another culture if they're tumbling or spinning through the air and can't look at something for more than .15 seconds because their ship won't stop spinning?

On that point alone, it doesn't make sense how anyone could believe these spinning, tumbling "UFO's" are intelligently operated.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
thats weird! It looks very fake thou even thou it looks really clear. thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join