It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearest video I've ever seen of a UFO - is it real?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Not too good at discerning CGI but this looked pretty impressive when I came across it this morning and then didn't see it discussed here. It's a video from Wisconsin last month (September 2014). ATS experts let us know what you think... CGI? Government?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm not sure how they know that the object is "huge" and "massive", as the narration claims. There was really no way to confirm any sense of scale (is it a small object near the camera, or a large object far from the camera?).

I will say that in my opinion it looked as if it was right above trees (going by how clearly we could see it - i.e., there was no atmospheric distortion), which means if it was a real object and not CGI, then it was a relatively small object close to the camera.

edit on 11/6/2014 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Camera is way too steady for that to be real. Anyone who would see something like that would be quivering with adrenaline. That and it looks cgi.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kronos11

interesting, I don't get CGI from this. Looks exactly like the craft in the photo from a day earlier. Somebody built a cool looking drone/balloon and is hoaxing this. Or, its truly a UFO, be it ET or Governmental, I can't identify it, so the definition fits. hmmmm...

Great Find!

Zaphod?! Thoughts, about this that you can't tell us?
edit on 6-11-2014 by wastedown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
CGI has ruined UFOlogy for me. I can't trust any new video that pops up anymore. As far as I'm concerned, it's all CGI.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yes it's real , unfortunately real in this case mean CGI.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Sorry, but as the object enters the first set of branches, it fills up the void in the first gap, but not the second.
Fake Btard Hoaxter that put this on youtube.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
CGI has ruined UFOlogy for me. I can't trust any new video that pops up anymore. As far as I'm concerned, it's all CGI.

You have a point, on the other hand a sighting like that doesn't need to be CGI with all the drones and balloons and novel models, who needs CGI?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Zero marks of any kind for the oxymoron in the title where it's identified as a TR3B,but then called an unidentified flying object.So is it identified or has it not been identified yet?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Come on now. This is from a YouTube channel called "Mister UFO". You think this guy might be angling for hits to fatten his monthly check? This is as fake as Rob Ford's sobriety.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

The TR3B has never been officially verified by the government or anyone else for that matter as something official. From the youtube user who uploaded the video was assuming that is what it is.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Just because the guy collects UFO videos for views doesn't immediately mean it's fake. Perusing some of his compilations it looks like there are possible hoaxes and real sightings all mixed together... he just collects the videos, he doesn't make them.
edit on 6-11-2014 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
That is not a tr3b. I have seen one and yes they definitely exist. Also, it would be impossible to fly that alleged object while it rotates like that.
Finally,for this to be real you have to believe that a cameraman set up his tripod, aimed it at the top of a tree for some inexplicable reason and hit the jackpot as this thing rotated into view

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: drneville
CGI

vimeo.com...

Here it is CGI - for sure. The guy describes clearly how the branches of the tree have been replicated and are used in front of the CGI craft. Cheers thanks for decrypting this piece of crap for me, I thought it was too good to be true once again.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Although the image looked convincing when I first saw it, the video says otherwise.

Anyone with little knowledge in video editing programs can easily mask it behind the trees and feather the outline of the leaves to give it this clean appearance. Also, I don't think solar panels would be powering such anti-gravity force.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Sorry to have disappointed you

edit on 6-11-2014 by drneville because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: drneville

It's all G - like I said first off I'm not too good at discerning CGI and I did not see this discussed here and YT comments are mainly moronic.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Once i looked at pages like this I never bother wondering if they are real anymore how can we tell.
www.alibaba.com...

This seems to be the same one story about it here
www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 6-11-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Here's the question you should ask: How is it NOT CGI?

Does it do anything that would indicate that it is a real thing? Does it come close to the camera? Does it land and do beings come out of it? Does it crash into anything and leave a trace? Is there anybody else in the video (like a policeman) who sees the UFO and can be called to verify that they saw it, too?

Otherwise, it's CGI, and move on. Nothing to see here, folks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join