It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't post much anymore but....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vkey08

There are even a few mods that have forgotten they were members first and are being a little "short" with people...

I usually have the utmost respect for the moderators but I've been seeing some shameful behavior. No names, and really just one. I've actually been embarrassed by it. None of the mods have been nasty or rude to me, but I sure have noticed it with one going after other members. Especially when I see a number of posts by the same one in a short amount of time that I think cross a line.

What I've seen wasn't being a little short, it was being a complete jackass. I don't have enough clout to hit ALERT and have it taken seriously in this situation. I'll just do my best to avoid and hopefully some day this person will cross a line of no return and get to be a normal member again.

Who do I report it to? The mods? The Admins? No freaking thank you. I don't know what happens when I hit ALERT, but I'm pretty sure they all see it. I don't know who is super chummy behind the scenes. I'd rather not get banned.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Civility isn't an internet specialty and has gone down hill since social media exploded,thats not my concern Ive been hanging around here in various incarnations since 2004-5,topics that were open slather then are taboo now; two threads with very good information were deleted today the emphasis has gone off conspiracy and is now more focused on news and analysis which is a pity-o well there is the archives.

<< 1   >>

join