It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A long overdue Hello to all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hi everyone!
I became a member months ago, but as life gets complicated sometimes, I didn't have the time or the energy to properly introduce myself. So I am here now to do just that... So on to who I am. Well that is a complicated story and a very lengthy one at that. I will try to make it short and painless. I live in the United States, but was raised quite unconventionally by parents who didn't want me or my siblings to "get influenced by a rotten society" so to speak. France at that time had just undergone a mini revolution, again lol, the May 1968 barricades and all that mess. I lived on a yacht with my four siblings for about 10 years in the Mediterranean region of Spain and the South of France, the Balearic Islands mostly. My father had the means to make it happen, and make it happen he did. He was a most difficult character and a very unconventional one at best. He made me read "Chariots of the Gods" at age 8. I am not saying that I believe the book to be true, I just want to explain how unconventional my upbringing truly was. I left the yacht many years ago, and have been here in the US for a long time. I have many an interest in weird subjects, and that is what really brought me to this Website. My story is quite unusual and I do not share it with many, but since I can remain somewhat anonymous here, I feel ok talking about it, up to a certain degree. Let's just say that my dad conducted his own experiment and I am the result of that experiment. Truly strange but one has to remember that this was the end of the 60's and such things were not so unusual back then. It was a very different world, and I tell my son that every time we speak. I first got interested in this Website while googling Ancient Civilizations, years ago, and you could say that I am a long time lurker.
My interest lie in the Atlantis theory, having been raised all over the islands of the Med, I have seen first hand the Cyclopean remnants that litter the landscape all over the place. Again I am not trying to start a thread on that subject, I am just mentioning why I am interested in these things. I took a picture of a UFO when I was a child, and that in itself has made my very interested in that subject also, I have lost that picture unfortunately, due a very chaotic life. I was taught Algebra, Philosophy, the Classical upbringing really, at a very early age, and those things have helped me survive this not so nice world I have been thrown into.
I am a very normal person also, like I mentioned, not many know my true story, as when I was younger, when I told people who had just me the truth, they scoffed and said I was telling lies. I wish sometimes that the whole thing had been a lie, as my life would have been a lot easier and I would have been saved a lot of heartache. You see my fathers experiment was a failure, in that we were not ready for this society and some of us, such as myself, found themselves having a very hard time to fit in. I eventually learned the ropes, but it was a difficult and painful journey. My siblings have had the exact same issues, and you could say that the whole thing was a very bad idea, no doubt about it. You could also say that I have a very big heart, I am way too nice to people and that also has been a problem, since there are a lot of not so nice people here on this planet.
I have some psychic abilities, in that I sometimes can read what someone is thinking right when it is happening, and it is something I was born with, as my origins lie in the Celtic, Brittany on the west coast of France.
That about does it for my intro, let the fun begin!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Welcome to the looney bin.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NwFgHr

Now that's what I call an introduction

Welcome (back) to ATS and I hope you find it as interesting as I found your intro.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thanks Gortex! I was very undecided about doing it, but now feel better that it is done!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You will fit in just fine here.
Awesome intro by the way.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

I do believe that you are right about that, I have read a lot of the threads here and have found some very interesting information, thanks!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome.. the coffee that is served gets better as your posting history goes up, the more stars the better the java..

Well I'm excluded form that rule as I made it and I control the coffee supply

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: vkey08

As I love coffee, I love your rule! Thanks!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Welcome, NwFgHr
Interesting life experiences.
Hope to see you 'round the boards.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Yes it was, I think that's why I've tried so hard to have a semi normal life since those days. You will definitely see me around! Thank you so much for the warm welcomes!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Bonsoir and bienvenue to the nut house.

A bientôt

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus
Merci Rodinus, j'adore la nut house!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

NwFgHr, welcome to ATS, enjoy your stay

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thank you everyone!! I really appreciate all the very kind wishes!!!

top topics

join