It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mums-to-be Drink Crime, Agenda 21 ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Agenda 21 rears its NWO head,
Points to note :
I see the main Conservative papers are all up for this Policy of claiming monies from parents who are suspected of consuming Alcohol during pregnancy,
They have picked an area in NW England (High unemployment) for the basis of this Draconian implementation of Big Brother Rules Authority,
Agenda 21 is still on the cards.

"A new legal test case claims a six-year-old girl who suffered brain damage due to alcohol exposure in the womb is the victim of a crime.
It believes her mother 'poisoned' her by continuing to drink while pregnant - despite being warned of the risks.
The case is being brought before the Court of Appeal by a council in north west England, according to The Sunday Times".

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook.

Fox.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: foxhound2459

Im not sure prosecuting women who harm their children is agenda 21, or am i missing something?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It does sound a bit like child abuse, but like the above poster I'd be interested to see the connection with agenda 21. This is also a daily mail article, not shy of feigning moral outrage.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Hardly a NWO conspiracy. You think this is draconian?

And I suppose you support unemployed mothers on benefits who spend their handouts on booze whilst pregnant.

It's only a matter of time before some kind of action was taken against this kind of abuse of the system and unborn children.

I'm all for freedom of choice, but there are places in my town where local liquor stores advertise special deals on benefits payment days. Ok, if people want to spend their benefits on booze let em, but not whilst they're pregnant.

edit on 6-11-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Child do have rights, when expecting mother choose to drink even she is fully aware that she is carrying a child is one of the most disgusting crimes ever. I feel so sorry for these kids and i have no sympathy for a mother who poison her child. It should be punished.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies,
Yes a Thread about awareness,That's my intention to Highlight the subversive Agenda of Agenda 21 the Foundations of Eugenics, IE, Privileged breeding or "reasonable Parenting"

From comments section,

"YES! Women ARE walking wombs WHEN THEY CHOOSE TO USE THEM.
We don't let people drive a car without being qualified, because they can damage other human beings.
It's a damned shame we don't test the capabilities of our moron class to be parents before giving them a licence to breed"

Demonize the Parent who cannot defend herself.

Fox.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
yeeah i don't see the horrible downside in any of this.
pregnant women should not drink. we know this.
she should pay.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I dont think i can get behind you on this one, there is nothing subversive about prosecuting abuse. Im all for freedoms but not so much so they endanger other lives especially babys. There are guys in the middle east dressed up in ninja suits, they are free of agenda 21 and when their not cutting off heads their abusing children, freedom yay.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I fail to see any shades of Agenda 21 in this news.

Parents can be (and frequently are) arrested and charged for being the "cool mom/dad" on the block by supplying their children and their friends cigarettes, and alcohol (sometimes more than that) while they are under age. It's contributing to the delinquency of a minor and carries some stiff penalties.

What is the difference if that child is in utero or not. It's still contributing and should carry charges. It's abuse IMO. If one can not manage to quite drinking during their pregnancy and their child is left to suffer the ill affects for the rest of their life?? I don't see punishment as something bad here. Of course there is always a slippery slope argument about what constitutes abuse in utero, but maybe we should just use common sense.

We as a society need to quit acting like children don't matter and that treating them little better than an animal deserves some form of accolades.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If alcohol is so dangerous then just ban it.

Let's also criminalize parents who take their kids to buy sweets and McD's and sugary drinks, they know such things are bad for kids, jail them.

Road traffic kills and maims kids too, how dare parents deliberately put kids in danger by crossing the road.

What about bathtimes? Kids drown in water and those evil parents are purposely running baths and put kids in them - shocking.

And how come we're listening to politicians telling us how to treat our kids when most of them are filthy perverts who ply kids with drugs and alcohol at secret parties so they can shag them half to death? Disgusting.

Maybe that's why they want to prosecute parents of unborn children, not as many kids for them to abuse behind closed doors.

When politicians' own hands are squeaky clean and their characters untarnished, then I might listen to them when they order the rest of us about. Hypocrites.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Agenda 21 runs deep trust me.
I was as a representative from the Trade union (UK) sent with a work colleague (Trans/Female) on a transgender awareness
course to be Educated about transexual problems in the work place,
Interesting enough course and learned enough to make me more aware of this issue and how to deal with issues in the work place,

The Transgender org who ran the courses where apt to mentioning Agenda 21s complete disapproval of all things Trans-queer
Just another example of the Foundations being well and truly laid.

Fox.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Not comparable the risk reward is not in the same ball park. Much of what you mentioned is unintended, the defects and horror caused to children while mothers drink is well established, this is a deliberate choice. With your logic why dont we allow worn out parents to lock their children in closets for months feeding them scraps while they rot in their # and piss. After all the government shouldnt empede on anyones freedom, but we should definitely allow people to empede others.
edit on 6-11-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I don't know where you're getting agenda 21 from on this? We adopted a fetal alcohol syndrome child and we had a helluva a time raising her. When she was 16 months old, she only weighed 14 pounds, she had failure to thrive, liver and heart problems, facial asymmetry, her skin was almost transparent due to the mothers alcohol, coc aine, etc. use. Later in life however we found out she was a savant in music (she can handle any instrument and learn any song very quickly, I started teaching her keyboards at 3 yrs old), as for academic style learning, rationalization, critical thinking or consequences, well below average. We joined FAE/FAS groups just to get some kind of outside support and try to help her, but all the other FAE/FAS kid's parents were even worse off. At least our child didn't graduate to ending up in jail, doing B&E's, drinking or as prostitute by 13 like most of the others. We had the time however, to watch over her constantly, most parents don't, but it was tiring always having to monitor her activities, but that's part of being a parent. You do what you have to do to protect your kids.

Raising a FAE/FAS child can be like living in a minefield. It takes a long time to figure out the path you need to take to get through it and for most there is never enough time to learn where to put your "feet." But, all that being said, it's not the child's fault, it's the biological mother that is more interested in that temporary high that changes the child's life FOREVER and effects every person around them, every relationship. Drinking while pregnant does PERMANENT genetic damage, it can't be reversed, there is no cure, there is no management drug/band-aid that's going to fix the problem. There is only time and some of the FAE/FAS symptoms do tend to fade a little with age.

Should a mother be charged for drinking while pregnant? I think the answer to that lies in, "Would you charge a mother who gave her 3 month old enough alcohol to get them drunk every day?" It's not just child endangerment, it's negligence at best and deliberate assault at worst, especially since there is so much information on FAE/FAS.

No Agenda 21 here, seems to me a bit of common sense, which is surprisingly uncommon.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/6.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
In that case she more than sounds guilty continuing to drink while pregnant. If it was a one time thing during the pregnancy-considering the women didn't know she was pregnant, which it is said it's all it takes to cause FAS, would be a worry if someone was charged. I figure the courts can discern this- course not all are fair.

Otherwise not see how it's Agenda 21 or Eugenics as much, despite it sounding draconian-if you look at the past with eugenics in the US children of alcoholic parents were encouraged(sometimes it is said forcefully) sterilized. This case seems a bit removed from that notion.

Not even to mention- Especially when people continue to idolize alcohol so much when it's one of the most dangerous legal things around-harmful to yourself and even more on a scale rating, others. Maybe in the process laws have forgotten the dangers of it, focusing on the money making war on drugs.

I knew someone with FAS, very sad how they struggled in many things, had offered them help normal every day tasks. Taking care of them self was a huge challenge. Parents were still then no help even after they were the cause of the disability.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

If politicians care so much for children's welfare and health they could stop forcing new mums to go out to work while it pays someone else to care for their kids. Kids need, and have a right to have their parents care for them, it's normal and natural behaviour and gov is forcing us to go against our natural instincts. Gov will pay a stranger to care for infants and toddlers and at the same time pay working benefits to the parent, and not a thought for the maternal needs and natural development of tiny children that only their mothers can provide.

What's the point in telling expectant mothers how to be a parent only to force them all out to work and separate them at the earliest opportunity, and at a time when there is a shortage of jobs?

Gov would save more money if it paid the mothers to stay home with kids, instead of paying taxpayer money to a childcarer with the additional costs of working benefits. It would probably free a few jobs up too.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Yeah it makes sense to prosecute them but more sense to EDUCATE them.

In UK most mums to be who attend anti natal classes don't seem to drink as much during pregnancy beacause, I guess, the classes explain the dangers and help the mum feel a huge sense of achievement for not drinking for 9 months.

(All personal experience no stats to back up.)

When all's said and done if I were a pregnant lady I'd knock the booze on the head for 9 months, because if there is a problem with the birth you would at least know bad habits were not to blame. Saying that, if I were a lady I wouldn't be getting pregnant, I'd be gay.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
so if an older mum has a child with downs do we prosecute them?
Wjat about parents who deliberately pass on hereditary illnesses to their children? shouldnt they be prosecuted?
edit on 6-11-2014 by WilsonWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I understand you point, I see where this could be an agenda behind the new laws that could kill abortion rights, at least here in the US, when a fetus is given human status during conception as life starts with conception.

It is a big issue, that many people have no clue how this will take away the rights of mothers to be when it comes to the fetus in the womb.

If this issue is won by the court as something that most people will agree with, everybody will be feeling that the child have not say so when it comes to what mothers do before birth, then if this issue is taken as an example to ban abortion in the premises of life at conception, then any pregnant women could become a target to any other draconian laws that will sprout from all this.

Still is very deceiving that the example for this regrettable issue of alcohol and pregnancy is used from certain groups of the population that are actually a minority group.

Also waiting for the child to be 6 years old to go after the mother, is actually more prove that is an agenda.

Thanks for eye opening.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Yeah it makes sense to prosecute them but more sense to EDUCATE them.

In UK most mums to be who attend anti natal classes don't seem to drink as much during pregnancy beacause, I guess, the classes explain the dangers and help the mum feel a huge sense of achievement for not drinking for 9 months.

(All personal experience no stats to back up.)

When all's said and done if I were a pregnant lady I'd knock the booze on the head for 9 months, because if there is a problem with the birth you would at least know bad habits were not to blame. Saying that, if I were a lady I wouldn't be getting pregnant, I'd be gay.

Good point but stupid is as stupid does and you can't fix stupid.

All the education in the world is not going to stop an alcoholic from drinking/binging or a drug addict from getting high unless they are actually motivated enough to do so. That's the important part, motivated enough, while seeing through the haze of their present high or their spiraling withdrawal of nerve endings firing phantom pain into their damaged brain.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So how will this be enforced?

Are expectant mothers going to be subjected to forced breathalyzer tests on every ante-natal appointment? How many mothers will be scared to keep an appointment because they had a glass of wine the previous night?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join