It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

In Plain Sight - Brilliant Truth -

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:52 AM
a reply to: SystemResistor

Excellent! .............Yes we are the creators of our own reality and paradigm..............a power that we can't even begin to imagine or comprehend. We get glimpses like what you described in the first thing that occurs to you in thought.........but even that is hijacked.

How do we return to our own? How do we retrieve what we really and truly are without being in one way or another utterly manipulated, swayed or injected?

I'm not sure what is ours.....or rather what we can honestly say is 'our own state of being' without being usurped by something in this paradigm.

When you begin to delve deeper into this all......and discover what is painfully obvious in the powers, entities, beings, principalities, even what is most disturbing of all which is our own potential in 'powers' of creation unleashed with ignorance and our own principality and authority surrendered to our own enemies, we being to see deeper layers that are ever more startling.

The rabbit hole is beginning to look like a wonderful diversion in light of the 'actuality' of our present 'condition' and 'reality'. Reality is an interesting word or term we use for what we are experiencing really means nothing...........the encoding is inside everything here especially language and images.

Are we dreaming the world with those that hijacked our 'being'? Is the entire concept of virtual reality founded on the understanding that the brain is a reality generator as much as an information processor?

Are we seeing what isn't really there? ..............We see what ever we create......that is the truth whether we are used in creating Reality via another power usurping us or whether it is ourselves...........we still create It.

We create our own experience of reality but that doesn't imply that there isn't an underlying reality, perhaps even as a result of our co-creator abilities and a hijacker. Perception is extra-ordinary and experiences are created in the mind or emotional soul. The world of illusion is thus very real and perhaps even the only reality we know, that which we have created. This 'power of creation' has a world in 'body' or physicality integrated or programmed inside our neural, astral, emotional and physical bodies.

The illusion in confusion comes when the image in our mind confuses the thing itself. Delusions are not the manifestations of our minds in the external world but what we create in the world we 'experience' may very well be 'illusion'. Strange oxymoron.........I deceive myself when I think that the field of flowers are the flowers themselves. The material world vs the spiritual world........neither can be compared in discernment of 'reality'........and perhaps this renders the version of mortality in this enslaved paradigm mute?

This matrix of illusion is like a computer program absolutely. The images created may be derived from the data in the central processor but its not the same as the actual data. The computer isn't producing some imitation of what the memory holds in memory, all it is comprised of is data and code. There doesn't exist light or color in the computer codes........the end result displayed in the screen bears virtually no resemblance to the code.

There are more than one 'realities'. There is the one we experience, our 'image' of reality and there is the underlying reality that we can barely connect with directly but only sense which is the 'source' of our experience. Perception and Emotion are what gives us away and allows 'other' to step in.

Is there an absolute reality? Does that change according to how we are experiencing it? It is as it is always an independent reality. Perhaps there is only one absolute but we are constantly living within multiple realities, one which we observe which is the reality generated from our minds. Inside this 'co-creation' exists multiple relative realities, each relative to a particular experiencer in space and time. If we suffer amnesia and are unaware of our own powers and abilities and are highjacked by those that can utilize us then their reality would be superimposed upon us. What is more they would use our creator abilities to create subjective realities that we would experience as 'real'.

Do we create the manifested levels of reality or unmanifested?

How we construct our image of the world based on our sensory organs and nervous system is dependent on whom is driving our vehicle. The question is have they hijacked our neural processing of the sensory data pathways in order to receive the same data to convince our 'being' of the same reality? We receive the same data, analyze it the same way and create very similar pictures of a virus..........a cancer in imprisonment designed to aid the hosting parasite.

Why are we all seeing more or less the same reality and not experiencing different perceptions?

Are we perceiving the mere shadows of reality which are being played out via our creative processors?
Are we even seeing 'reality' as it is or are they images and manifestations of what our minds create, or co-create inspired by that which has hijacked our paradigm? Is what we experience an image in the mind made by us but inspired, led, directed and controlled by that which drives this physical 3rd dimensional matrix body?

There is a clear distinction between our perceptions of reality and the actual object of that perception. All we can know are those structures generated by our minds, which is the world we know............the 'thing' that gives rise to such perceptions is what is 'unknowable' and unobtainable.

This is where the Archons and such parasitic powers that have hijacked us come into play utilizing our own abilities in Creation for their own ends and mimicking our own feelings, perceptions, experiences making us believe the very nature of reality that we are hijacked inside of.

The reality generated in the mind and the unknowable reality that underlies it are two different things. When this distinction is made many problems dissolve or present themselves in an entirely different reality. Ultimately this is a story of our own discovery in what and whom we are. When that is discovered the hijackers are busted and shifts must occur quantumly.

How does consciousness arise within the location of 'self' when the 'self' is Lost, so much so that we are left to question the very nature of the reality we are living? This is the place where we discover how we have 'fallen' and lost our minds/memory/identity/Spirit in place of something 'other' that took hold of us in what we lost and they used towards their own ends for their own harvesting benefit. They used 'us' to co-create this version of reality to feed and proliferate their existence through us which was made readily available via our ignorance/fall because we lost 'our Self/Spirit' in true consciousness. They were thus in the depravity of our amnesia and entrapment able to harness our powers of consciousness and creation to sustain their version of reality hijacking our very essence and using it against us.

If reality is all in the mind than the forces that have ensnared us are truly perfect in their design utilizing the weaknesses of the nature of our own imprisonment whether through entrapment's or willful ignorance.

edit on 7-11-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:20 AM
a reply to: Egyptia

Imagine that primitive man, whom was still learning or discovering how to speak, how exactly did he come up with the word "tree" to define a tree? We must have started off with grunts, squeals, and barks, and eventually formed complex words.

There is also the possibility that we were visited by extra-terrestrials, and they taught us their language, before we were able to come up with languages of our own.

If their language has hidden meaning, then, perhaps, there are different "levels" and perhaps even synchronicities are part of the language program, synchronicities such as the ones mentioned by the author of the videos.
edit on 7-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:56 PM

This matrix of illusion is like a computer program absolutely. The images created may be derived from the data in the central processor but its not the same as the actual data. /b], all it is comprised of is data and code. There doesn't exist light or color in the computer codes........the end result displayed in the screen bears virtually no resemblance to the code.

I want to take a knife to my LCD screen. Will I break through?
I will try to watch the videos sometime this weekend.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:33 PM
I'm watching the video with great interest. As I start the first video, I note what he will be doing mirrored by what you have written. I'll take just one word to start, then get back to you after I watch the videos.

Par means to give birth to.

Latin ent means causing or promoting. So the word Parent means causing birth. Literally, the agent of the action. The action being Par, or giving birth.

I'll get back to you if I can make it through the videos.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:11 PM
a reply to: AlephBet

Hmmm very interesting indeed, so to promote something in essence is to cause a 'birth'. I wonder if our actions in trying to break through this 'coma' and 'pineal slumber' via promoting data is that in effect opens our ability to 'see' is somehow also a part of their design that they placed in this chasm we find ourselves in?

Are the things we utilize to try and break free from the very chains that binds us also a part of the 'parent' in this entire 'gridded womb' seemingly meant to ensnare on all sides?

What if breaking through is still operating inside the layers of this seemingly endless womb?

Well yes the videos are very long and if anything watching them in parts may ease the feeling of wanting to take a knife to the monitor as TheConstruKtofLight was so inclined to do LOL & understandable. We are meant to survive it long enough to procure the keys after all.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:53 PM

I've lived long enough to see counterfeit truth when I see it. There are a great many truths in this video series, but they are each twisted into a pretext. To use the word pretext, I am saying that they are lying. The guy may not realize he is doing it, but it is nonetheless a lie. I have beside me a great many resources opened and at arms reach. One of them is a very small book that I keep on my desk called the Dictionary of Word Roots and Combining Forms by Borror. Just because his name is Borror does not mean he will be boring. Did you see what I did there? I rhymed two words and pretended they meant the same thing. His name sounds like boring, so therefore, he must be very boring. Essentially, this is what the guy is doing.

He is also doing one other thing. He is taking the real meaning of words and using them to reverse polarity so to speak. If I say that stitute means to make stand, which it does in Latin, then I am showing you what a Constitution is, which is the addition of Con, or with. We know what a constitution is, but do you connect it to the Queen mother and the church? By our own history, we made the constitution to make the people stand united. United with what? Of course, against the Queen and the Church in government. When you are with something, you are also against something else. If I only tell you one side, I can twist the truth and divide you from the actual truth.

Prostitution is what? Making something stand for the wrong reason. When you are pro democracy, aren't you with democracy? Then if you are Prostitution, then you are with those who are made to stand for the wrong reasons. In truth, con can mean against, not with. A conspiracy is with the spirit of the criminal, but against law--or against the law of God/Spirit of goodness. Words have a polarity. To be pro abortion, you are for abortion. If you conform, you are with the ones you form to. If you conform, you are also against those who do not form with you. To Connect is to merge, but it can also mean disconnecting from something else.

Here is where the guy is clever (or really stupid). He takes the word and veils it in his pretext (lie). Does nature tell you that all things have a food chain? Yes, but are you a plant in the ground as a human, or are you the one benefiting from the entire chain of production on the planet?

Here is a quote I could twist from the Gospel of Philip.

God is a man-eater. For this reason, men are sacrificed to him. Before men were sacrificed, animals were being sacrificed, since those to whom they were sacrificed were not gods.

Apart from knowing something of the process to refine consciousness, you might suspect that the guy in the video is right. Follow this up with the next two quotes:

"Glass decanters and earthenware jugs are both made by means of fire. But if glass decanters break, they are done over, for they came into being through a breath. If earthenware jugs break, however, they are destroyed, for they came into being without breath.

Read this to know what he means...

An ass which turns a millstone did a hundred miles walking. When it was loosed, it found that it was still at the same place. There are men who make many journeys, but make no progress towards any destination. When evening came upon them, they saw neither city nor village, neither human artifact nor natural phenomenon, power nor angel. In vain have the wretches labored.

To be telling a lie, he does not need to be telling you something false. He only needs to leave out the other part of the truth. This is what it means to hide the keys to knowledge. While what he says might have some form of truth, what he leaves out condemns his words to a pretext. Be sure, we will be consumed, but not like eating food. Seek, Find and Adapt. It's a sequence toward a benevolent end. Nature should teach you what a Father does for his Children. Truth is in all of us.

Do we eat our children? No, we give them a consequence. Is that it? No, we also give them compassion. We give and avoid taking. Giving is the key to God, not taking. There are those who take from us, which is why we overcome. Necessity is the Mother of Invention. Apart from it, we would not rise as bread in an oven.

Con means with. Sequence means what?

Com means With/Together. Passi means Passion/Spread Out/Suffer/Peace

In Latin, Past means sprinkle and food. What is eaten? Do you want the past to be eaten? Yes.

AMN in Hebrew is True, or let it be true. In English, it's Amen.

Amn in Latin is Lamb
Amni is River of Life
Amnio is the bowl that catches the blood of the Lamb
Amnion is the sac covering the womb of the mother
Amniotic is the water of the womb
Amnesia is the condition of the lamb
Amnesty is when God eats our past / forgives our past
dAmnation is when God remembers our past.

By these words, do you want God to eat your past up as knowledge, then expel it as waste, leaving you alive? We forget our past to welcome a new future. Involution is for the express purpose of rising to new life. Eventually, the refined soul has the pleasure of knowing all things.

Now that you know the rest of the story, are you satisfied with this meal?

No, then keep this in mind: We will rule those over us when the polarity flips back to Truth. What is the purpose of the True Lamb of God? He suffers for us, then rules with us. Are we suffering under the rule of a malevolent force? Yes.

Hope. Fulfillment is faith in the one that engaged the process. Yahweh divided our polarity to rule us. God is Elohim and will correct the error. It's a trial of sorts. We are the witnesses.

It is also likely we followed the error here to this place. Rather, we were cast here with him. We don't know. Do you want that past remembered, or eaten? What are the promises made to us? Again, we can simply speculate as to the one making the promises. He seems to be quite the warlord.

Either way, if there is a God that Loves, then we can be sure the right choices are made. If not, then we are screwed (to use a word from the video).

edit on 7-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:53 PM

originally posted by: AlephBet

We will rule those over us when the polarity flips back to Truth. What is the purpose of the True Lamb of God? He suffers for us, then rules with us. Are we suffering under the rule of a malevolent force? Yes.

I believe this is a part of the illusion in design to seduce us into believing that the polarity will flip so that we will rule with him and 'them'. I don't believe this unless you consider the second earth and play out what The Bible speaks of which may be part of one of the agendas. There is sufficient evidence to indicate that He came to try and reveal to us what we are which is what he showed us in order for us to free ourselves from them all. If the Universe is Balance which I believe it is then that would make the greatest amount of sense. We would then not be solicited in any agenda belonging to any 'power' or principality. I believe that the hijacking is to make us believe in anything and everything that exists outside that which is within our own 'Fire of Being'.

The wording in 'the true lamb of god' is a part of the hijacking I feel.........he is food for them and the Archontic forces made him that so that we in turn could be ensnared. God is balance in the universe. The god you speak of which made Christ into a Lamb of god is the Yahweh hijacker lower god making him into a sacrifice that we eat in guilt and shame entrapped in concepts of sin designed to imprison us.

I believe in the real emissary Christ and his words were liberating trying to give us keys to break free from our wardens and this prison.

Hope. Fulfillment is faith in the one that engaged the process. Yahweh divided our polarity to rule us. God is Elohim and will correct the error. It's a trial of sorts. We are the witnesses.

Interesting and I would agree with you here. Yahweh the deviant usurping lower god manged to hijack this reality. The Elohim appear to be the correctors of the Divine Flame/Source but not the Source itself of the Divine, just the mediators and the bridge but in essence I feel it is us who are the Divine only we are in an amnesiac lull. I believe Christ was hijacked, injected into religion and thus used to derail us from what he came here to show and teach us.

The Elohim or at least the ancient Elohim are representatives of the Divine Balance but I do not think it will be them that come in aid when the great catastrophes occur. That I feel is part of the delusion. Every single thing seems to be used against us even us trying to bring enlightenment to shatter the matrix.

It is also likely we followed the error here to this place. Rather, we were cast here with him. We don't know. Do you want that past remembered, or eaten? What are the promises made to us? Again, we can simply speculate as to the one making the promises. He seems to be quite the warlord.

Either way, if there is a God that Loves, then we can be sure the right choices are made. If not, then we are screwed (to use a word from the video).

If we followed the error to this place it was for the opportunity to evolve in our own godhood as the creators that we are. However, as we were evolving I believe the enemies came precisely because of what we are and have. As underdeveloped children with plutonium we became used by these forces and they utilized our very gifts against us to create for them this entire paradigm.

All these religions are engineered aspects of the controlled paradigm used to control the devoted believer in all manner of moral high ground motifs, feelings, emotions, underpinnings through guilt, shame, fear, sin, hatred, division, opposition, defense in ultimately manifesting violence and genocide that draws similarities to ufology, Nazism, communism, totalitarianism and the antithesis of independent speculation and discovery.

It is all designed to keep one penned inside the farm and most of all sacrifice, service, suffering, pain and the abdication of oneself. These are all utilized towards the aim of manipulation to keep us restrained and captive. Although I do believe there is a fine line in choosing, experiencing sacrifice, suffering and the harder path towards our personal emancipation and obtaining the Light and the truth, but the same things can be used and manipulated by the enemies. We are their batteries.

Jesus said, "Blessed is the man who has suffered and found life."

All these things can and are used against us so that the very fabric of what makes us special are the very things that the enemy manipulates.
Jesus said, "The kingdom of the father is like a man who had good seed. His enemy came by night and sowed weeds among the good seed. The man did not allow them to pull up the weeds; he said to them, 'I am afraid that you will go intending to pull up the weeds and pull up the wheat along with them.' For on the day of the harvest the weeds will be plainly visible, and they will be pulled up and burned."

I can't help but wonder if the Father referred to here are the Archons or the Annunaki forebearers/predessesors/Elohim? The harvest refers to what the agenda at hand is and much of what is preached of the elect is especially designed to ensnare I feel.

I believe the greatest deception is that which is keeping us from the knowledge of who and what we are within ourselves. Everything in this world is designed to lead us away from that as though that is the most threatening truth of All.

The Elohim have been within themselves divided and it will be deceptive for the world to discern when our 'saviors' come who is who. Most will fall for the deceptions but as long as we look outside ourselves we will fail completely in obtaining the truth. It is us who have the "key" to the Universe and that is why we have been mercilessly confiscated. The Illuminati reveal their domination by placing their symbols in our world.

Christ said that the Kingdom is within you not outside of you.

This thread is best explained by what Christ said in The Gospel of Thomas:

"Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you".

Thank you for sharing your insights and having taken the time to watch and share much wisdom which I feel press me to delve ever deeper. I don't have the answers but like you wisely said "Either way, if there is a God that Loves, then we can be sure the right choices are made. If not, then we are screwed".

I don't believe we are screwed however because I believe that which we seek is within ourselves and always has been.

The Church Defined:

Some movies that reveal the plot & agenda

The Dark City
The Thirteenth Floor
The Matrix
The Bureau
The Fifth Element
The Manchurian Candidate
They Live
The Passion of Christ
V For Vendetta
Nineteen Eighty Four
Eyes Wide Shut

edit on 8-11-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:49 AM

Listen to what he says in the video: "A cheap copy of the awe inspiring creation."

Hebrews 9

23 The copies of the things in heaven had to be cleansed by these sacrifices. But the heavenly things themselves had to be cleansed by better sacrifices. 24 Christ didn’t go into a holy place made by human hands. He didn’t go into a model of the real thing. Instead, he went into heaven to appear in God’s presence on our behalf.

Earth is a copy of heavenly things. A copy is meant to be viewed and understood, not transmuted into our own creation. This is the point Yahweh leaned as he became a Son of God in human form. He suffered once in the flesh, then became a living spirit. I think the thing to remember is that all of creation points (even for the son) back to the Father. His will is to give and our will is to receive. What the video says is a good perspective, but misses the point--as most people do--that scripture is conveying to us. Doing here is the reflecting point of the copy for our Spirit later in time. Existence eternally requires the sacrifice here of the beast (animal nature). The more of an animal a person is, the more of a sacrifice they make. Take a look at anyone who is a beast here on Earth. Their fall is greater.

What is this sacrifice on Earth used to accomplish above? Read Hebrews 9.

But now, at the end of the ages, he has appeared once to remove sin by his sacrifice.

Yahweh created the snake and 'SIN' is taken away. What does this mean for the video you first posted and their definition of sin?

27 People die once, and after that they are judged. 28 Likewise, Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of humanity, and after that he will appear a second time. This time he will not deal with sin, but he will save those who eagerly wait for him.
edit on 8-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:03 AM

The video serves as more keys for us to break through their coded matrix.

If it helped you then it might help others finding the key or keys to break through the coded matrix.

Thanks for sharing,

My experience is yes many things seen in videos presenting ideas of awakening are enlightening but because there are so many out there all trying to awake the sleeping community that it all becomes very complex and quite contradictory at times.

I have found to take in what we experience and let it sit for a while and not allow a conclusion to come from what we have taken in until a new set info is taken in that might strengthen or contradict what we previously taken in.

Once there is enough up there, given with all the info taken in you don't go mad and develop issues mentally which is very easily done in this line of thinking, that you paint your own picture based on your experience and leave room for improvements or revision as none of us living will ever get it until we transition past this life into our next.

Whats is real mind blowing and shows you that you might be walking a path that was destined for you is when you find another that has a very similar picture they painted from their own experiences and life brings you together.

Thank you for sharing that piece of the puzzle that helps preventing the mind from getting lost in it as often that too happens.

we hold the power of creation in our consciousness.

Be the change you want the see in the world is what Gandhi said I believe and it hold very much truth in my opinion.

If you live in anger and have many negative feeling rushing through your mind its hard to see the world as beautiful and the all positivity happening because all you see is the negativity you have inside you, it amplifies the negativity out there and I believe it helps create more.

Why? in my opinion and belief

Humans are receivers and transmitters of thought.

We can program ourselves and others into how we transmit but we cant program what we receive.

So if what is transmitted is a manipulation or a programmed thought or way of thinking than that will be received as such and the receiver cant discern if what they are receiving comes from a manipulative negative mind, they can speculate and investigate their thoughts but that much insight and deep thinking using speculation leads to madness a majority of the time.

Fear and hate are the best tools to use to program us and our thoughts.

Basically its our own personal beliefs that will dictate how we act and think.

If they can be manipulated then we are manipulated. Media and authority figures such as governing bodies do their best at manipulating our beliefs.

I believe 1 gram of positivity out weights 10000000000 tones of negativity and live quite a sad life mostly of my own doing.

However its that small amount of light that can lighten up a whole dark universe that makes me go on every day.

Yet that light is not for me but for those in need of it, I have seen it and know its power and believe in myself so much so that I could have one of the biggest egos in the world deceiving me into believing this or I just might have stumbled onto higher truth so to speak ( I said in another thread there are no levels of truth, higher or lower so I am being a bit contradictory here, but for the sake of discussion and explanation on my part I will say higher truth here) about the balance in this dualistic world.

Thank you for enlightening me that I had shared a piece of the puzzle, many times the negativity enters my mind and says you (I am) are talking nonsense and it might be so to many ears, but here it seems to have made sense to at least one person.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:10 AM

Excellent! .............Yes we are the creators of our own reality and paradigm..............a power that we can't even begin to imagine or comprehend.

WOW that made me smile

I wrote the previous post in reply to Egyptia before I even got to the second page.

But it seems we are all on the same page or at least reading from the same book.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:34 AM

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Excellent! .............Yes we are the creators of our own reality and paradigm..............a power that we can't even begin to imagine or comprehend.

WOW that made me smile

I wrote the previous post in reply to Egyptia before I even got to the second page.

But it seems we are all on the same page or at least reading from the same book.

I would hope so but the fact that so few are even paying attention to this information is a shocking reflection of the pathetic condition we are actually in.

I used to say "God help us" but that is a part of the hijacking gods that have taken over our power, authority and the truth so I'll just say "may we step into our true being in all that is awake in order to step into the reality that we are our own Creators".

Truly sad this is! The silent terror of what is truly taking place jeopardizes not only ourselves, our souls but our entire Universe.

edit on 13-11-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:07 AM
The various forces in effect hijacking this reality make it a point to sit back and watch those that have gifts and have come in with 'Divine' abilities so that we essentially show and teach the AI how to fix holes in the 'grid' in order to enslave us more and make their prison more secure.

They want to see people 'flourish' with their knowledge and abilities because that is why and how they have become so powerful through us. We are building everything for them including showing them the flaws in their system and firewalls enabling them to build a better cage for us.

Our mind has no firewall against them in this paradigm.

They implement the Divine agenda even in healings. We are a resource to them so it is in their benefit to take care of us like 'cattle' and that is why they will also create 'healing programs' within us that make us believe we are receiving aid from 'the Divine' when it is them. We are their life force creation energy, resource, battery, fuel so they have altered our perceptions to include many levels of self sustaining and even 'survival' if it aids their cause ultimately.

They can control you down to a real cellular level and invade your own thoughts to make you believe they are your own thoughts.

Synthetic dreaming negative or positive are designed by them to invade and program us and also to attack us. They can also heal us through the same synthetic AI dreaming and sustain us........the silent weapons are being implemented on all levels in this dimension of our reality.

Nothing is what you think.

Amongst many things Nano is integrated to induce the use of consciousness and alter us on a genetic level right down to our DNA and molecular structure even in the way our thoughts fire inside our brains making us perceive what they want us to perceive and feel 'reality' creating the structure of reality that cloaks and veils us from the truth keeping us enslaved and chained in this soul, body, mind and emotion imprisonment in this game.

edit on 14-11-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:51 AM

In 1999 the world changed. The money trust, the law (commerical code/contract law, applicability of public/statutory presumptions, etc.), technology (nano-tech), and the general direction of the planet completely changed. In order to even remotely grasp what is happening you must disconnect your mind from the last century's way of thinking. Failure to change the way you think will preclude you from seeing reality accurately. There is no money anymore, taxes are a thing of the past and no written law applies to you.

So what we now have is a real brave new world. The purpose of this site is to simply show the extent at which they have leveraged nano-technology directly on you, how they control everyone on demand with it, and end the confusion around the subject of chemtrails and how they fit into the larger picture while showing how the media and movies are conditioning the mind of the general public.

The Reason for Everything Let's just get right to it. Forget everything you know. Here it is, the epitome of reality. This video is the best example that summarizes what's happening or has happened in your body already. This is the most prevalent secret in the whole world because it has been forced onto everyone unknowingly.

What you see here (the video) is a nano-bot encapsulating a neuron or synapse (for example your purkinje neurons) or other nerve ending/bridge. It's only a simulation, but accurately summaries everything that has happened in the past decade.

This allows complete control of the host (your body) remotely as demonstrated repeatedly in the movies (for example Metropia (2009), Ultrasonic (2012)). A more sophisticated set of nano-bots would and very well has subsequently allowed for a complete and full BioAPI to be installed without the host (you) even knowing it. If you want to get technical your neurons have been encapsulated, your synapses have been bridged.

The basic idea consists of a set of nano-wires tethered to electronics in the main catheter such that they will spread out in a "bouquet" arrangement into a particular portion of the brain's vascular system. Such arrangement could support a very large number of probes (in the millions). Each n-wire would be used to record, very securely, electrical activity of a single or small group of neurons without invading the brain parenchyma.

They rig us through 'feelings' and take over our thoughts as though they were our own.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:25 PM

What a piece of work..... Sigh. The only relevant thing in this topic is the title. That one is true. Truth does really stand in plain sight. Unfortunaly it requires pricey lenses to be felt and got. Lenses called realizations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>