It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emerald Tablet of Hermes - Orthogianl Linear Matrix Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Tis true without lying, certain & most true.

---Hydrogen has one proton and one electron in balance. From one thing comes many. This document recounts the strong nuclear force of proton and Neutron acting on this balance. From this, all things are mirrored from this one thing. All things arise from this one thing. The Strong nuclear force in nature acts on the weak to change the states of matter above and below.

That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing

---One thing is the neutral between male and female, positive and negative. The Strong Nuclear force retains invariance and symmetry by this one thing. From this one thing, symmetry is translational by the creation of the weak force in nature. She is the female. Neutrons have one up quark and two down. Protons have two up and one down. They are in a balance, just as protons and electrons are in balance. The one thing is the neutron acting in accord with the proton to bind.

And as all things have been & arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.

---Consciousness collapses wave function. Birth and adaptation come from an originating state of high order and low entropy. From this starting point, the birth of all things is by adaptation to the symmetry present in the strong nuclear force. All things in nature seek balance with this force, therefore engaging the multiplicity of individuation from ONE thing as a pattern / temple / template for the rest.

The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth is its nurse.

---By this principle, we can look to the father as the Sol and mother as Luna. We don't look to these as literal, but reflective of the original. As all things arise from the operation and influence of the strong force in our solar system, so the weak force is heeled by the authority of the strong. These two archetypes in the sky then show us how this same pattern engages all forms in the orthogonal linear matrix of spatial and temporal dimension. Just as the solar wind is carried to the inner sun of the earth, the earth nurses life as the soil. The Hebrew letter Hey means to behold. Ear is a seed. Adding a Hey (behold) to ear, you get Hear, or to behold. Adding a Tav (Plowman's mark) to Hear and you get HearT, or the soil for light in the human. Move the Hey to the end of Heart and you get EartH, or the soil WHERE you behold. Just as the Strong Force in nature (light) acts in conjunction with the weak force of adhesion, cohesion, repulsion and attraction, so each of these are relative to each other; just as temporal and spatial dimensions are relative and just as time and space are relative. As above, so below.

The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.

---Just as the balance between proton and electron is heeled by the Neutron, so the neutral between good and evil maintains the balance in the system. All things abide in the Father. In Hebrew, the word Father is Aleph (Strong) Bet (House), or letters. The Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed), or the word created from letters. If the Strong nuclear force in nature is the strong house of letters, then we can easily see what chains and links of letters do for the creation of the individuation of the Son. What are we missing in this picture? Of course, the catalyst. Mother is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water), or the wind of the Spirit, or the solar cycle originating with the Sun and Moon.

Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.

---How was the early state of high order and low entropy converted into Earth / Heart by light? Collapsing wave function in conjunction with consciousness. Consciousness collapses the wave function of indeterminate states of matter. Seek, Find and Adapt. Any good simulation starts with consciousness, programming and raw materials.

Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.

---DESIGN, PROGRAMMING AND LAWS ACTING AS THE BIOS OF THE MACHINE.

It ascends from the earth to the heaven & again it descends to the earth & receives the force of things superior & inferior.

---Alchemy of Sol and Luna collapsed by the wave function of the Spirit / Wind / Prima Consciousness. The Same Spirit animating the inertia of the universe is the same Spirit dividing the three aspects of light. Particle, Wave and Consciousness.

By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world & thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.

---As my last Thread starts to outline, there is a purpose and necessity giving birth to invention. The True Identity of Mankind. Seek, Find and Adapt. Baptism is involution and evolution, or entering the waters of life for the purpose of rising to NEW life. A new Robe (Body) and Crown (Mind) are ensured from the process. Necessity is the Mother of Invention.

Its force is above all force. For it vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing.

---From the riddle, we lead back to the one thing that acts as the anchor and symmetry guiding the rest. IT (the one thing) is invariant. It does not change. It is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. We are the ones that must change to rise back to that symmetry. Read the thread I just linked.

So was the world created.

---Yes. Created!

From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (or process) is here in this. Hence I am called

---Seek, Find and Adaptation. It's the reason of being involved (Involution).

Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world

---Mother, Father and Son - LOGOS

That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished & ended.

---Tav. Past the Tav, we have GHAH, or the entire sequence of letters entering the Ayin. The entrance of the letters into the eye repeats in a vortex and cycle circling a prescribed path. From this, all things exist.

Letters in sequence create what you see around you. Just as DNA is comprised of letters engaging proteins, so the solar wind is streaming information in an orthogonal linear matrix of light. Insight is as what you see around you. Once you can see inside, outside makes sense. Not until. Seek, Find and Adapt. All truth is at right angles.

One Dot

1D (dots at right angles / orthogonal)

2D (Lines at right angles)

3D (Planes at right angles)

SPATIAL DIRECTIONS AT RIGHT ANGLES BECOME TEMPORAL

4D (Unlimited right angles in four cardinal directions / Temporal)

5D (limited probability / indeterminate becomes determined by collapsing one wave function into temporal and spatial matrix)

6D (limitation / law / governing principle of probability / providence)

Above this, consciousness.

The Shadow of Law from 6D allows limited possibility.

The Shadows of Probability are the changing states of matter in time.

The Shadow of time is the object in motion.

The Shadow of 3D is 2D. Your shadow follows you (As above, so below).

The Shadow of 2D is 1D.

The Shadow of 1D is a dot, or one thing above and below.

1:1 is mirrored. 1+1 is 2. 2+1 is 3. 3+2 is 5. 1:1.618 locks exponentially.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
ONE THING

From One, MANY

Feeling a bit bedaggered?

Phoenician Tav

Three clues will help you see what is right beside you. What is the probability I am right? Does probability have amplitude? Rise from ignorance to truth if you wish to deny gross for subtle.

edit on 6-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

So you wanted your own thread on the topic ?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

It needed to be discussed in its own topic. This is too good to leave hanging in the corner of another thread. As above, so below. Good things are mirrored all around us, but originate with one thing. When I do my next installment of the Virgin of the World Thread, Hermes and the Emerald Tablet needs to be seen and linked. I like to keep my threads together and in sequence. Also, it will be handy to discuss the topic with others before proceeding.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Don't we create the world every time we look at it? The double-slit experiment suggests that we do, things act erratically when they are not observed, meaning they don't exist in any meaningful way until we observe them.

We create the world around us as a collective, passively. Would the world exist without something there to observe it? Again, the double-slit experiment suggests that it wouldn't, at least not in any recognizable way.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

It needed to be discussed in its own topic. This is too good to leave hanging in the corner of another thread. As above, so below. Good things are mirrored all around us, but originate with one thing. When I do my next installment of the Virgin of the World Thread, Hermes and the Emerald Tablet needs to be seen and linked. I like to keep my threads together and in sequence. Also, it will be handy to discuss the topic with others before proceeding.

as I pointed out in the other thread, its a concept of fractals. and the thing with fractals is that there is no first. "A fractal is a natural phenomenon or a mathematical set that exhibits a repeating pattern that displays at every scale" if at any point it stops being part of an increasingly more expanded pattern, it is no longer fractal. and what is above is no longer as what is below.

all of your so called genius and brilliance and you STILL leave the uncaused cause conundrum unanswered.
edit on 6-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

he is compiling a compendium of monty python logic that relies solely on itself for validation. you will find it nowhere else on earth because this is a gravitational well for fringe theories. NO ONE knows exactly what the tablet means, this is just taking already overly vague sentiments and wedging them into rickety sticks-and-stones philosophical constructs rooted in the quicksand of metaphysics.
edit on 6-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Since The Earth is the planet humanity lives on (and not the moon), maybe it's more useful to see The Earth as The Mother which takes in The Light of The Sun (The Father) to create Life (The Son). Some people do call Earth "Mother Nature".

Earth could represent Aleph (Strong) and Mem (Water). Earth is a solid rock (Strong) but it's also 70% water (Mem).

If people see "Earth" as a "Mother" which births healing herbs, plants, fruits, and vegetables then maybe more people would conscious about taking care of the planet out of respect for all of the food and life that grows here.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

What would the moon represent in this case? The moon doesn't reflect its own light, only the light of the Father or sun. Satan maybe? Satan shines light (Jesus' words) but also has a "dark side" (Yahweh).

Very interesting take there.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

Since The Earth is the planet humanity lives on (and not the moon), maybe it's more useful to see The Earth as The Mother which takes in The Light of The Sun (The Father) to create Life (The Son). Some people do call Earth "Mother Nature".

Earth could represent Aleph (Strong) and Mem (Water). Earth is a solid rock (Strong) but it's also 70% water (Mem).

If people see "Earth" as a "Mother" which births healing herbs, plants, fruits, and vegetables then maybe more people would conscious about taking care of the planet out of respect for all of the food and life that grows here.

A womb of sorts. Earth is the product of the other two by relationship.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I think you may consider the following site is worth having a look :

TABULA SMARAGDINA HERMETIS

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

This guy's disagrees

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Life has gotten so complicated since the matrix movies

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I think you may consider the following site is worth having a look :

TABULA SMARAGDINA HERMETIS

Neat site. It's Alchemy, or the steps in transmuting the fallen spirit to a subtle spirit.

"Interiorem visited terrae rectificando Invenies operae lapidem"
Descend into the bowels of the earth,
distilling you will find the stone work.

MOTO: Down deep within yourself and find the unbreakable core, on which you can build another personality, a new man.

I did an interesting thread from my own research here on this topic: Glass and Ceramic - Hidden Secret of the Breath of God

Alchemy is the very process noted in the Emerald tablet, but as I pointed out, this is the transition to the root, which is physics. The strong nuclear force and weak symmetry breaking is the process of involution. Involution then allows for the path back to symmetry. This process of expansion and contraction is the very breath of the universe as it works to expand the infinitude of what can be know. Seek, Find and Adapt.

It is important to note one thing here. Using the outer world to refine the outer body will end in failure. That perfect and incorruptible glorified body is already developed. We are working to gain that robe and crown (Mind). The point is not to develop this corruptible body, but to instead develop the inside of the cup so that it can be poured into the new body and mind. We will pour this mind into a transparent sea of glass. When we do, we receive a body and mind that encompasses all lives that have ever lived. Awareness expands until we reach pathos and love for others. Once it does, God is All in All. Anything short of this is making an idol out of our singular person. I know this goes against all that it means to be an individual, but remember one thing. God did not require Abraham to give up his Son, neither did Abraham abandon his own soul to develop Issac. God does this for both Abraham and Issac. God is not seeking his own reward and knowledge, but only to share it with individuation in a state of unity.

edit on 7-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I know this goes against all that it means to be an individual, but remember one thing. God did not require Abraham to give up his Son, neither did Abraham abandon his own soul to develop Issac.

no, but the rest of the bible, a holocaust and two world wars make up for that. last time I checked, 100+ million. all unnecessary taking...and what was given? and then theres countless unjustifiable deaths that have never been recorded. "righteous killings" "all part of a bigger plan" so he's a jerk either way. and I definitely would not be interested in any life insurance plan he tries to sell.

God is not seeking his own reward and knowledge, but only to share it with individuation in a state of unity.

do you have difficulty recognizing a contradiction in terms?

edit on 7-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

join