It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm SOOOOOO sorry!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

A bit of Baileys in the coffee always starts the day out right.

The way I figure it is if ya can't wake up with a smile on your face and grateful that you have awakened to face a new day, then a shot of fortifying goodness always helps.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I would like to apologise on behalf of SyxPak for his/hers crap grammar...

And I thought I was bad

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Want to wake up with a smile on your face?

Sleep with a coat hanger in your mouth...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

a reply to: TDawgRex

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

What I love about this place is that most new threads start with an apology.

And the rest are either over exaggerations or personal opinions based on little to no evidence.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

YO Rod!! Firstly, I have Nads and Pee standing up, so now Ya have ta Guess what Sex I am. I didn't say ya have to guess what kind of sex I like, just my bein' male or Female...... ( Oh, to clarify, I like Sex with Women. You know, the puzzle fits better that way. LOL!!!) But I can't actually say Women, as plural, as I am Married and My other half doesn't think it's kool to double dip. LMAO!!!

And Hey, Thanx for Doin' an apolo on My BeHalf! I guess I should say I'm Sorry that I didn't get around to it yet, so ..... Nah, Aint gonna do it!! LOL!!!!!

Syx.

(P.S. Can Ya tell I am OverTired? Been Up all night and am gonna Crash now Man. CatchYa Later Rod!)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
"Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, mods you can move this if necessary" ?

It does annoy me even though i know people are just trying to be polite and respectful. It comes off as bowing, or even cowering, to authority (sorry sir it wont happen again sir! oh thank you sir, may i have another?) and the mods dont need permission to do their job. the mods are gonna do what the mods are gonna do. whether you give your approval or not. maybe its a psychological thing where people feel like their ego or reputation is less damaged by a forum move if they show that they were a part of the decision making process. its not a "punishment" its a cooperative action agreed upon by all parties involved. Of course, it never was a punishment to begin with, but perhaps some people may percieve it that way? hence their preemptive statement declaring they are already "on board" in a sense, with any actions taken by the moderation crew to move their thread. Almost a "you cant fire me, i quit!" mentality. You wanna move my thread? Aha! I already beat you to the jump!

Anyway, I've gotten used to it so i hardly even notice it anymore. Why do i even think about things like this??

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Blumming heck SyxPak ....

You have me lost right now as after doing a 9 hour non stop drive yesterday, I am not feeling pretty sharp... Knacked actually!

Will get back with razor sharp replies when I have got back to the living world....

1....... 2........ 3...........

"Snooooooooorre"

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Whenever I did it, it was generally when I had a bit of a hard time figuring out which forum my topic fit into better and I was more or less apologizing for making more work for the mods.

YMMV

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Moving a thread isn't punitive - simply board management. Sorry, but we're not sorry for moving it. LoL! We are sorry if anyone takes it the wrong way though. Just doing our jobs.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

What I love about this place..,

I love people that regularly use the word love but don't mean it.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

What I love about this place..,

I love people that regularly use the word love but don't mean it.

Stuck in a loop of sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I LOVE sarcasm. I'm sorry...

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Oh! The ATS naughty chair again..

I'm soooo sorry!

edit on 6-11-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
NICE... Another disliked word...

You know that you folks like to sit in your office chairs and giggle and grin as you earn your bacon sandwiches and cookies each time one of us comes out with a naughty word such as " nice , sorry, window etc etc...

Warmest respects

Rid

originally posted by: kosmicjack

I LOVE sarcasm. I'm sorry...

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Gosh, pretty sorry thread, huh?

*Mods: Sorry if I put this reply in the wrong thread. If that turns out to be the case, please move it to the correct thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'll just let this guy say it for me:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

I am sorry I am not living in France (Rodinus envy)

I am sorry I returned to Australia 2 months ago after a great time in Europe

I am sorry I'm not returning to Europe within the next day

top topics

<< 1   >>

join