It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Seeing Stars!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
About two months ago I had fallen asleep in my recliner. When I awoke I turned off my reading lamp and was surprised to see a small field of stars on the wall. One larger about 2 inches in size and about 4-6 smaller stars around it. My initial thought was that it was some of those kids stick-ons that glow in the dark but on closer inspection there was no sign of them. Since that experience I have had two other events where the same basic cluster has appeared but in different places in my house, once on my bedroom door and again on my dinning room wall.

There is nothing visible during daylight hours. They appear to me after I have been asleep and the house is dark. I actually can see them and block their appearance from sight by holding my hand up in front of them. There is no beam of light projecting them onto the walls. I have been living in this home for 4 years and have never seen them before this summer. These stars are not like when you are hit in the head and they are not brightly lit. The cluster is always the same orientation with the larger star with 2 smaller up and to the left and 4 smaller below and to the right.

They disappear when a light is turned on. I have a camera and I will try to take a photo.

I have determined that the next time I see them I will try to record their size and positions more accurately. Anyone else experiencing this now or in the past? Any ideas what might be happening?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: grayeagle

Is it more like a dream afterimage , or does it feel like something is projecting it into your head?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

You probably got bumped on the head by a cartoon character.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You might first want to check there is no medical related reason for this, eg: concussion, medication, et al. because it could be serious if it is a medical condition.

That being said, when you see them try to unfocus your eye to what is behind them, it should cause the stars to join together... enjoy the journey

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I see them in the dark. Two of the times I was awake enough to be walking to the kitchen from my bedroom. I have no sense of it projected into my head. When I see them I move my head to look at them from different perspectives and they appear to maintain alignment. As long as I am looking at them they remain. I can look away but see them still there when I look back. As soon as I turn on a light they are gone and don't return when I turn the light off.

My health is in good order and I just had full labs and a doctor check up. Passed with good report. But one night ago I got up to go to the kitchen and there on my bedroom door were the stars again.
edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hmmm. Always the same configuration. It would be interesting to see a drawing of what the configuration is. Now if it was an eye or mind problem, the configuration would be more random I suspect, depending on many variables.

I have no clue what you are seeing. I haven't experienced anything like that.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

It seems to maintain its position on the wall. I have no recollection of a dream precipitating any of my views of it.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Hmmm. Always the same configuration. It would be interesting to see a drawing of what the configuration is. Now if it was an eye or mind problem, the configuration would be more random I suspect, depending on many variables.

I have no clue what you are seeing. I haven't experienced anything like that.

I was thinking the same thing, sometimes migraines cause these things, and not all migraines are painful

Aura. These vision effects, which include seeing spots or stars, blurred vision, or tunnel vision, begin 30 minutes to an hour before the migraine pain and then go away completely just before the headache hits.

I had problem with seeing auras a few years back there was never any pain

edit on 103030p://bWednesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Are they solid or transparent?

Common visual symptoms of migraine aura without headache

Seeing flashes or flickering light, the most common visual symptom of migraine
Seeing zigzag lines or waves, also called fortification illusions
Seeing spots, stars, halos, circles, lines, other shapes or colors
Blurry vision
Shimmering effects
Loss of vision, blind spots
Cloudy vision
Other vision changes
Seeing three-dimensional effects or geometric patterns
Seeing dark areas
migraine.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

When you say stars, are you talking about the symbolic kind (e.g. like the 5-pointed stars on posts) or something else?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
i see something like that too. i dont think its anything special, it sounds more like what Stormdancer777 said. my thing i get anytime of the day is dots that look like stars and what i think look likes clear worms. ive never been to a doctor about it,but after experimenting i noticed it was in my right eye.
edit on 6-11-2014 by moren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Star [no pun intended] and Flag!

I agree with my fellow members who recommend you get yourself physically checked out by your physician.

However, since this ATS and this is the paranormal forum I shall invoke some woo ...

It's possibly starmaps, like the Betty Hill Starmap ...

[Other Orientations are examples only]

... being beamed into your head by mind controlling Black Triangles like *** detailed in their Grey Area thread ...

##SNIPPED##, Black Triangles, abductions...

People then ask 'why then fly over a city so low and slow'. Well, you see, we utilise your dreams.
You are our computational device par excellence.

Let me explain. The human being can do some thing no artificial intelligence (we can develop at this present time) can do; Dream.

The low triangle then has a crew of Scientific Experimentation Support on board. It is there role to broadcast the required frequencies to 'train and capture' your sleeping self. Over a period of weeks we will add more and more detail to the signal until it is all absorbed. Then we get you to 'Sleep On It'. Tens of thousands at a time, millions for complex proplems, billions for specific urgent needs #.

# Example 1 - Photon mapping for a past event. Every photon of light has to be captured 'now', and its path reversed. To do this requires tens of thousands at once. When this is done, we simply 'project' the results into visual images once more and replay 'history'.

# Example 2 - Calculating a faster than light path. This requires utmost precision. Utmost precision.
It was difficult, dangerous, then absurdly easy once we trained the brains of humanity to constantly in the back ground run a star map simulation. All the time, awake, asleep, no matter, its running in the deep reccesses of your brain. We simply fly over to where we have sleeping 'Forever men' (I will add to this soon) and get them to show us the way through.

Further reading material.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

No clue about stars,

though when I was young maybe around 12 - 13 I would see little white lights in specific spots each night. Always in the same spots and there was about 5 spots. Though when I would stare straight at them they would disappear. I would look slightly to the side, and they would reappear. I could see them plainly when looking slightly to the side though. Was strange.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Are you able to make them change colour? You should be able to by telling them "you will turn blue now..." and you should be able to interact with them like that...

Try interact with them, if they are sentient they will most likely enjoy the attention.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ForeverMan

I just had a thorough physical exam. I have never had migraines nor does this feel like a physical condition. The stars are two dimensional drawing representations. They do not flash or change shape or change color. The reason I posted here is because I did have that thought that maybe I was being shown some actual map of a star cluster of some kind. But it doesn't provide enough reference to make any connection.

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Sounds amazing, you need to get pictures.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

They are symbolic and a pale blue in color. They are almost childlike in that they are not perfect in shape. There is no sound involved no strong emotion or distress. When I see them I observe with curiosity.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
I looked at the list and most of issues described are non-existent. They are not affected by me waving my hand in front of them trying to interrupt any projection. I don't know of any reason I should be seeing them. I have not been doing any related research or connection. I do consider myself an empath and sensitive to the world around me as I am part Lakota Sioux.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

The cluster is always the same orientation with the larger star with 2 smaller up and to the left and 4 smaller below and to the right.

The Big Dipper Constellation possibly

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I know you said you had a complete physical but you need an eye exam by an ophthalmologist; a regular doctor couldn't see much with just that light they shine in your eyes.

Don't be afraid to tell the ophthalmologist what you're seeing. At the least they should be intrigued but some serious diseases can present first with 'seeing things'.

After that is ruled out, you can start considering paranormal sources.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join