It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana KKK member wants to bring diversity to the Klan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I think the the Gran wiztard saw too many Clayton Bigsby episodes on the Dave Chappelle show.

edit on 311130America/ChicagoThu, 06 Nov 2014 08:31:45 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The KKK is the ultimate evil of the Democrat party.
edit on 6-11-2014 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I think the the Gran wiztard saw too many Clayton Bigsby episodes on the Dave Chappelle show.

One of Chappelles greatest skits IMHO! I hope he's healthy and happy where ever he is.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Robert C. Byrd. Democratic Senator from West Virginia.

Though he did denounce it later in life I think that was just because he was in the media about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I chanced up on this story through my Youtube feed and had one of those WTF moments so I poked around never heard of this guy and this KKK unit before,I donno but isn't the KKK ran like a franchise,I mean an individual Mc Donald's restaurant can't add or take out ingredients from their Big Mac..am I off on this can they be that independent?? and if not can they sue for copy right infringements??..on another note but somewhat similar the Skinheads have its non racist faction although they have their origins from among Black Brits whose parents hailed from the Caribbean in the 60ts 70ts?? ,Ska rebels with industrial work boots getting drunk and beating up on hippies with hair.
And why they want to invite members of NAACP of all the Black organizations (mostly made up of Black middle class folks) wouldn't they do better with the New Black Panthers or the NOI ?? I can't wait to see the first AA idiot to sign-up.
edit on 8-11-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Something doesn't add up?

The new Klan will not focus on race, but rather on reining in the federal government and keeping Capitol Hill from establishing a “new world order” under a unified force, he said.
-OP source

Why then re-use the name, that surely will chase people away? Or is it to make those against the NWO establishment look, well, speaks for itself.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Sterling said

Whats the replacement slogan for when they all do the Hitler salute around the burning cross and scream WHITE POWER!.......
two bits for the best answer..................

They will shout WHITE POWDER!!..

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Something doesn't add up?

The new Klan will not focus on race, but rather on reining in the federal government and keeping Capitol Hill from establishing a “new world order” under a unified force, he said.
-OP source

Why then re-use the name, that surely will chase people away? Or is it to make those against the NWO establishment look, well, speaks for itself.

Maybe he liked the costumes and the whole hocus pocus grand-dungeons N Dragons stuff.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Have to say I im suspired by this, then again if the Pope can sack anti-gay Cardinals for there actions and opinions I suppose the KKK can recruit a few new non Caucasian members.

This world just gets more mixed up as the days go by, absolutely priceless!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Welp...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If it's not like the KKK, then why not excercise some brainpower and think of a different name for the organization? Maybe it's just a trap or something.... People are weird.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Have to say I im suspired by this, then again if the Pope can sack anti-gay Cardinals for there actions and opinions I suppose the KKK can recruit a few new non Caucasian members.

This world just gets more mixed up as the days go by, absolutely priceless!

Perhaps this particular outfit just throw it's hands in the air about the whole super-doper white thing who knows,remember this guy maybe many White Supremacist dudes are making that preemptive move should their dna results popped up for some reason.
edit on 8-11-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This was one of the most comedic scenes in modern cinema. According to my understanding, Tarantino was an orphan raised by a black woman. I saw it at the Alamo Drafthouse with a dark skinned Cuban gal and we played a drinking game. Bottoms up every time they say that word that starts with the letter "n". We went through three pitchers of stout between the two of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join