It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AC/DC drummer on murder plot charge

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Oh "Hells Bells" murder plot and drugs. I bet he feels like he got "Kicked in the teeth"

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Totally!

Malcom is an essential element in that driving groove!

I'm gonna pull out some old DC albums and have a rockin afternoon.

First on the turntable will be 'Powerage', skip to 'Riff Raff' and turn up to 11.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well well well, the demon drug that is marijuana strikes again. This guy wouldn't be singing violent music, furiously striking inanimate objects, plotting murder,or smoking meth had he never started smoking pot. Now that it's starting to become legal in some states here, people are going to start using it and it's going to turn the US into some 3rd world, post apocalyptic warzone. Think Mad Max, except instead of fighting over water it will be potheads fighting to fuel their addictions.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

Nancy Reagan is that you???!?

For real tho, look at Colorado and Washington if you want to see the actual effects. Crime down. Taxes up. Schools paid. Jobs created. Economies recovered. That's the real effect of legalization.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

you just Know he had a cigarette or alcohol before cannabis.....

"if you want Blood, you got it"

(Too soon?)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

(Too soon?)

Awesome Song...Ronald Belford Scott Rules.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

LOL

Seeing that is kinda.....spooky!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Doesn't huey, DEWey, and LUe have cousin TEDdie who's dueing the same thing?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

(Too soon?)

Obviously you've never heard the term "gateway drug". Marijuana is where it all starts. It's called facts. Put down the bong and quit spending all your time chatting with cartoons on cereal boxes, potheads.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

"But I just want the captain to jump off the box and party with us"

edit on 7-11-2014 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The guy from AC/DC was most likely way past smoking weed anyways. He'd probably been shooting it up for years. No wonder he's nuts and thought it would be a good idea to play in a band whose singer sounds like a pterodactyl with a coke habit.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bundy
The guy from AC/DC was most likely way past smoking weed anyways. He'd probably been shooting it up for years. No wonder he's nuts and thought it would be a good idea to play in a band whose singer sounds like a pterodactyl with a coke habit.

Which singer, the 1st, 2nd or 3rd..?? If you knew anything about AC/DC you would know Malcolm took the band very seriously and very professionally...
Anyone with a serious "Drug Habit" wouldn't have lasted long in that unit if it effected the band...Alcohol was the bands main demon. Claimed the life of Bon, put Malcolm out the game for a few years and now Phil by the looks of it.

The thing is they dont live together anymore, not like the old days so they can do whatever they want privately.

What they do with there private lives is their own choice, just as long as they are good to go for a tour or studio work nowadays.

Angus's only vice is Smoking Tobacco and Tea...Lots of smokes and Tetley, Real hard core.
edit on 8-11-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The murder charges were dropped yesterday. He's only up on the drug charges now.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
The murder charges were dropped yesterday. He's only up on the drug charges now.

Hope he gets his head together, but what do you do when you have been there and done it, made the millions, bought the mansion, the fast cars, the faster wimmen and then all of a sudden you have all this free time before you hit 30...The music business has it's rewards that's for sure, but it also claims lives. too much too soon.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Me too.

Most of the shenanigans are good reasons to get into rock n roll in the first place. I just hope he's not let having himself in poverty for the sake of the meth... Royal road to madness and despair.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Well the charges have been dropped as there was no case to stand for.
They were trumped up from the beginning, according to his law team.

www.independent.co.uk... html

But the drug charges will still stick...obviously.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Well the charges have been dropped as there was no case to stand for.
They were trumped up from the beginning, according to his law team.

www.independent.co.uk... html

But the drug charges will still stick...obviously.

He was probably smashed and said something along the lines of "I'll kill you" or "I'll have you killed" and someone reported it.

Not surprising as you can have someone whacked for a couple of thousand nowadays and lets face it, Phil could have a few thousand whacked given his wealth. I would have taken him seriously also.

Personally i probably would have stuck one on him on the spot. or just called at his door the next day..(early) when he still groggy and confused about the night before, see if he was still as big in the mouth.

I'm sure he cant remember anything about the circumstances of his arrest...Been there...?

Found pictures on my phone of the strangest things, in fact i found one the other day of a Bottom, dont know who's bottom, not mine, zero hairs...dont know how it got there..must have been a good night.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555
Looks like another cockup by New Zealand police.
www.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BDBinc
a reply to: canucks555
Looks like another cockup by New Zealand police.
www.nzherald.co.nz...

Mr Mansfield said it was unusual that police did not seek advice on the charge, given its serious nature and who the individual was.

Like it matters who it was. Anyway he's the Drummer for one of the biggest baddest rock bands ever.

Stories like this keep the band in the limelight especially when they are due to release another album, so no real harm done at the end of the day as far as AC/DC goes. If anything the NZ police just increased the bands sales and youtube hits world wide. Certainly had me listening to Powerage and High Voltage last night..

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If i was Phil i would shut my mooth and move on. Damaged the bands reputation??...with whom???

Most people into AC/DC wouldn't give a rats arse if they Dug up Mother Theresa and pumped her bloated corpse. It would only increase album sales and they would still Rock..
This is a Band who have knocked it into fat burds weighing in at 19 stone, been on a highway to hell and caught a dose of the crabs and various other STD's, broke out of jail, asked to sit next to girls and lick there ears and sang about wet patches on seats...how more damaged can one band get.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join