It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship Filmed Firing Thrusters In Front Of Moon?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: galeofdeath

Excellent incoherent spam.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It's not difficult to check junk and satellite passes for an area. I get the impression most people reporting sightings and making videos don't do this. It's always step one with me when I seeing something in the night sky.

I watched most of the video but stopped after several of the repeats. Did he by chance mention checking for orbiting objects at the end.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
It's not difficult to check junk and satellite passes for an area. I get the impression most people reporting sightings and making videos don't do this. It's always step one with me when I seeing something in the night sky.

I watched most of the video but stopped after several of the repeats. Did he by chance mention checking for orbiting objects at the end.

I understand what you are saying but I feel that there should be a certain amount of leeway here. Or are you suggesting that anybody who catches whatever anomalous event should have to rule out every possibility before presenting the evidence?
I disagree with this point, we aren't all experts in these things, nor should we need to be so. Present the evidence and let the "experts" have at it, that is my opinion anyway.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

i am suggesting the person or someone use the location and time to check for an obvious explanation. A very simple check. Otherwise, it's poor research.

No saying all possibilities, just the easy ones. But in the long run, isn't that what the research into an event does, rule out as many common events as possible to show it's not one of them.

Of course it's more fun to create a giant theory of UFOS, etc over a mundane occurrence.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: signalfire

its planet x gone small lol sorry had to put that in ... i think it mite be somthing coming in from deep space and its firing the boosters to slow down ?????

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Jonjonj

i am suggesting the person or someone use the location and time to check for an obvious explanation. A very simple check. Otherwise, it's poor research.

No saying all possibilities, just the easy ones. But in the long run, isn't that what the research into an event does, rule out as many common events as possible to show it's not one of them.

Of course it's more fun to create a giant theory of UFOS, etc over a mundane occurrence.

I basically agree with the premise, in fact in this particular case the lack of a checkable time is rather suspicious. After all, it has been how many years since this video appeared? However, I still think that not all evidence should be simply dismissed based on the lack of circumstantial evidence or checkable back story.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It certainly isn't orbiting the Moon.
It is certainly a lot closer to the observer than the Moon.
The relatively low speed makes it either a lot further away than the ISS (based on the time it takes to cross the face of the Moon for comparison), or a lot closer to the observer, and moving much more slowly.
If it isn't CGI, then it's an object in Earth's atmosphere, because any kind of visible definition of individual rocket nozzles at distances considerably beyond LEO is not very likely unless the object is huge.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Really interesting video. It does look like a spaceship.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join