It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado elects Obama exorcist who wants to spank transgender children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The radical anti-LGBT religious activist Gordon “Dr. Chaps” Klingenschmitt won a seat in the Colorado House of Representatives with almost 70 percent of the vote, the Colorado Springs Gazette reports.

The notoriously anti-LGBT Klingenschmitt came to national attention last year, when he attempted to exorcise a “demonic spirit” from President Barack Obama.

“We pray against the domestic enemies of the Constitution,” Klingenschmitt said, his eyes tightly closed, “against this demon of tyranny who is using the White House occupant. That demonic spirit is oppressing us.”

Last May, he responded to a Maine Supreme Court ruling allowing a transgender girl to use the bathroom of the gender with which she identified by saying, “little girls should not be exposed to little boy parts! Talk about mental health problems!”

Since this transgender girl had an identical twin brother, he said, “for one of them to suddenly start dressing like a girl, it’s not just a choice, but it’s a demonic spirit. It’s easy to say that one of those two boys is possessed by a demon. And really what the parents ought to do is take that boy to an exorcist, take that boy to a minister. Or at least, discipline the boy. Maybe give him a spanking.”

Colorado elects Obama exorcist who wants to spank transgender children

I wonder if he actually legit won or if it was voter fraud.

I can't wait until people like him dye of old age, the world will be a better place without them.

I seriously don't understand how anyone can believe that a transgendered child is possessed by a demon or how give the kid a spanking would make the child stop being transgendered. *shakes head in disbelief*

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Has he announced a candidacy for President yet?

Sounds like he might be popular.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
His kind are the bacteria causing an unsightly blemish on the face of America. The sooner that blemish is removed, the sooner we'll be more presentable to the world.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well, if anyone wanted a rational reason against legalized marijuana, there ya go!

But honestly, he's just as crazy as Reid or Pelosi, he's only a different KIND of crazy.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Probably still be a better, more productive choice than Obama as POTUS.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I can't wait until people like him dye of old age, the world will be a better place without them.

New ones arrive to replace them. Otherwise the world would have become better by now.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Wow. I mean...just...wow. I got outta there just in time I guess. Perfect title btw

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
He had an (R) next to his name, that's really all it took this year.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The people have elected a new batch of crazies

The people deserve what they're going to get.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

I wonder if he is best buds with this dude

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
By the time they become of age to be making a stink about it, there will be a different issue.

Yea I know an idiot is brainwashed every day

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: phoenix9884
I always do my titles the titles of the article, even if they kind of suck

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It would be hilarious if the kid finds that he/she likes being spanked and gets into s&m.
"Thank you sir! May I have another?"
edit on 5-11-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
It would be hilarious if the kid finds that he/she likes being spanked and gets into s&m.
"Thank you sir! May I have another?"

The kid already has a fetish, so I wouldn't doubt it!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace
What fetish are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria
I wonder if he actually legit won or if it was voter fraud.

Why would you wonder that? Could it be that his views resonated among voters? If so, what does that mean? They are a freely associated group of people.

I don't like many of any parties politics -- including the President's -- but I would never hope that old age kills him off just so my world could be filled with rainbows and puppy dogs.

I seriously don't understand how anyone can believe that a transgendered child is possessed by a demon or how give the kid a spanking would make the child stop being transgendered. *shakes head in disbelief*

Just because you cannot, doesn't mean that others will follow. While it is a fringe belief, it is a belief. One that is protected and apparently held by others. Do I agree with it? Nope. Do I ponder on the fact they will eventually die off...nope. Their county, their representation and their pot they have mixed.

Maybe the hippies will die off soon...

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
The people have elected a new batch of crazies

The people deserve what they're going to get.

Therein lies the problem of democracy. It's the worst political system known to man.

Republicans and Democrats both suck, and those of us that hate them will always be caught between the two of them.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Maybe if the people's vote counted for anything, I would believe you. However, what people vote does not matter.

new topics

top topics

join