It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati: Facts & Fiction

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Fellow Truth Seekers,
I'm having Mark Dice, author of The Illuminati: Facts & Fiction, on next week. I want to turn to you for your thoughts on the secret society:
1) What do you think are some of the BIGGEST misconceptions about the Illuminati?
2) Do you believe in its existence? Why or why not?
Tell me in this Off The Grid forum and we'll feature your responses on this special episode of my "We The People" podcast.
And remember, STAY VIGILANT!

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

The catch-all name 'Illuminati' has been hijacked and beer-jacked by people who, not realizing that bringing light and knowledge into a world controlled by church, crown, and state (the ability to get good data into the hands and minds of the people was, for hundreds of years, curtailed by those and other entities - and people like the Illumined ones had to communicate in symbolism and metaphor) had unselfishness and caring for the human race at its core, now think that the name means oppression and control. Just the opposite of what the group stood and stands for.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I'll give it a go,

1) Are the Illuminati a product of the Jesuits as some speculate and some insist?

2) I believe the Free Masons exist, they will tell you so themselves but I know of no Illuminati. I think they may have been a secret cigar smoking society from the past. Whoever sanctioned them either dissolved them or power changes in the world made them irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Just wanna chime in for support for mark dice, that dudes got it goin on!

Keep it Rollin mark!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I see "Illuminati" as a metaphor for the powers that be. Or the mafia, if you will. Any money driven form of power and control. Not so much one secret society controlling it all.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Mark Dice is a good guy, He knows what's up with the transhumanism plans.

We might be hearing about that when he arrives.

Good to see Mark Dice on on ATS.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I think terming them illuminati is the first and biggest mistake. It's inaccurate.

From my research I can see some sort of connection to an Egyptian mystery school,

Whoever these people are they are practicing a religion, everything they do is a worship service/ ritual to honor the gods or God whatever it is they believe.
edit on 11/5/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

That's actually very well written and does bring to light another older aspect long since forgotten.

Stay tuned.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

1) What do you think are some of the BIGGEST misconceptions about the Illuminati?

That the organisation began with Johann Adam Weishaupt.

That we have ever seen the faces, or read the names of those truly and deeply within it's inner sanctum.

That they are any closer to 'enlightenment' than the rest of us, for all their connection to ancient knowledge and the metaphysical aspects of Universal Law and Creation.

2) Do you believe in its existence?

Yes.

Why or why not?

The great, perpetual state of divide worldwide between the have and have nots by ancient led design of 'ruling classes' initiated exclusively by one's bloodline.

These influential rulers have used their wealth and influence to erect evidence of their allegiances via countless monuments worldwide, both past and present to pay homage, lending power to their master gods utilising sacred geometry principles.

Countless other evidence for researchers to delve deeper upon those that have long funded and promoted all sides of wars, established/manipulated political parties, governance over schools of education/religion, media/entertainment, food, water and medical standards and thought/social movements via those few with their privileged 'licenses' to create money to form wealth for power (i.e control influence). Then there is testimony from those part of the ranks or close to them and the victims of occult ritual abuse connected further down the lines. This, along with corporate/political heads and all their membered links to occult secret societies, which interconnected serve a globalist agenda, now almost at complete 'fruition' within this prison, both with bars and those not always visible.

The dragon rules the night in it's caverns deep, as serpents come to surface unto apocalypse.

edit on 5-11-2014 by Neoleon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
They create the misconceptions so people look in the wrong directions.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Only one question. Are they really illuminated and if so, do they use environmentally friendly light bulbs? If not, is Global Warming the biggest con the world has ever seen?

Sorry, that is potentially 2 questions, possibly 3, but definitely 2 so I guess 2 questions really.
edit on 5/11/14 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I do believe in them,but I'm thinking that instead of this ultra secret society they are a bunch of power hungry oligarchs.I think if we look at the world around us,particularly the USA and the Eu,you can see how alined they all are. I'm sure some of its America bullying them,but I think there is also a power behind all of them that are pulling the strings telling them who to go with. I find few politicians to be even half way intelligent,therefore I doubt if they can find they're front door,much less to plan out world domination. There has to be a puppet master behind the curtain.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Why was JFK killed, he gave a speech that clearly denounced a problem ie secret societies. He took mesures against them he wound up dead.

Martin luther king was murdered by whom and why?

Malcom X was also assassinated, he strongly opppsed those who are working to remove God from our paradigm.

What did all these leaders have in common? Why were they killed?

If the illuminatee are good then why all the secracy? An honest person doesnt operate like that.

Why do many current rich and ressourceful men attend weird meetings with rituals that dont look and feel sane?

Almost all the us presidents are related, why?

When skull and bones is mentionned to many current US leaders they sqirm and try to brush it off with candid humour?

We really need to keep track of the past and never stop asking why. With the bombardment of information we receive it is easy to forget where we came from. Without knowing where we came from we know not where we are heading.

edit on 5-11-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

1.) The modern "Illuminati" is little more than a pop culture catchphrase that has been mass produced, hype marketed and heavily sprayed with a side order of symbolic authoritative rebellion in order to be digestible by the impressionable and uninitiated masses....and they're eating it up by the fistful - creating a self-fulfilling prophecy within the modern "illuminati" ranks.

2.) I do believe in Illuminatus...but not the singular instance of the aforementioned variety.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

If you believe strongly enough in a nefarious group, whatever you want to call them, someone is bound to eventually stand up and serve their role. Fear and mystery are powerful psychological forces, and a movement could be born out of the mists of possibility overnight with those kind of forces in the world.

The Bavarian Illuminati seem to be philosophically benevolent in their time, although old Spartacus himself scares me a bit: too centralized and unilateral for my tastes.

I doubt anyone out there is seriously worshiping Satan or Lucifer as anything other than a psychological taboo, which is what a lot of these anti-Illuminati theorists are suggesting, but what do I know? People do all sorts of strange things. I'd just think once you actually became wealthy and powerful that you'd have something better to occupy your time with other than ritual magic.

If this is a mystical group, casting shadows onto the walls of the cave by gaining access to the source of illumination, then I doubt any of their members are people we know by name. Such a people might not be motivated by the things of this world and as such, I doubt their goal is a one-world government designed to enslave the masses.

Read up on the New Alexandria or just about anything Francis Bacon wrote. There was a time when NWO types were not in seats of power, were purely philosophical and their goal was for peace, prosperity, reason and universal justice to expand the globe, not for them to become personally wealthy and to enslave everyone.

Whatever is going on. I'm not in the loop, so I can do nothing other than speculate.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

I see "Illuminati" as a metaphor for the powers that be. Or the mafia, if you will. Any money driven form of power and control. Not so much one secret society controlling it all.

At this point I think even the illuminated one's who truly wish to see all men enlightened would agree that the term has become something that the power elite use to declare themselves superior.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Jesse is that really you?

I don't know where to begin.................seriously this is a loaded question when you see the truth of the false paradigm which has infected literally this entire planet, humanity and our souls..............Not our Spirits...........but almost no one knows that.

That is to say almost no one knows the difference between the soul and the spirit and how 'they' have rigged the game to seduce us via the 'soul' they created in us which is integrated in our physical manifestation for total enslavement and feeding.

Cheers Jesse...................Do Not Give In To Them No Matter What.........they are master seducers in ways we have absolutely no idea until its too late. There are multiple powers/gods/archons/forces that use what we thing our strengths are against us to imprison us in them.

evelorgen.com...

.........the name Illuminati is inaccurate but a misdirection.
edit on 6-11-2014 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I have a hard time with it where are the real facts , how is it that not one member has come out?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
When the word Illuminati comes to mind, I envision 2 separate Paths with Another Single path down the center. The centerfold path is seemingly intertwined, uniting All Paths. The Low Vibratory existence(carnal) is the Path to the Left. The High Vibratory existence(Spiritual) is to the right. The two Forms merge. and magically so. The centerfold path then becomes unipolar, and is ALL KNOWING. It is all deceptive and All Enlightening. Out of the confusion and chaos from One, and clarity and Order from the Other, The Centerfold Path is That which remains hidden, for you to discover this lifetime. If not this Life, surely the next, right? Light consumes darkness, not the contrary.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I believe that the modern illuminati although at times they sound brutal and extreme and highly manipulative, I think at the heart of their ideology they are for the greater good of everyone.
edit on 17-11-2014 by Asynchrony because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join