It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid congratulates Mitch McConnell

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

If McConnell golfs with Obama, I will definitely have questions.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

If McConnell golfs with Obama, I will definitely have questions.

Why? Obama has taken up a very informal style. He does his business through deals at the golf course, just like many business executives do. McConnell is a guy who can reach across the aisle... he's not a hardliner. If he's golfing with Obama it means he's got a deal and they're putting something together that can actually pass. Isn't that what we want? A functional government is what I want. How is that a bad thing?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The sincerity of Obama would be my question, not the integrity.

He is a known liar.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The sincerity of Obama would be my question, not the integrity.

He is a known liar.

He is smooth as molasses though, isn't he. He talks such a good talk, but his actions are more often than not just the opposite. Two-faced is what I call it.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If Mitch and Barry hit the links together---nah, Mitch doesn't play golf to the best of my knowledge. I believe he'd go over to the White House with a fifth of fine Kentucky bourbon, the lubricant of politics for at least a couple of centuries.
He goes to this supposed meeting as a victor so he can afford to be magnanimous.
Don't get me wrong, I didn't vote for the man but since my Libertarian candidate didn't beat him, I can applaud his victory over Obama's hand-picked candidate against him.
At this point, the community organizer is looking for just any positive photo op he can get. He's had precious few of them over this campaign season.
Wouldn't it be interesting to be a fly on the wall during that first meeting?
If a couple of fellows can't find agreement over a bottle of Woodford Reserve, the country is indeed lost.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

But Aazadan, haven't you heard?

The Republicans were not given power by 5% of the voters who voted, 2.5% of registered voters and 2% of the Electorate to actually "govern" ... they're only there to STOP OBAMA, at least according to their own presser as well as the dictation from GOP Leader Rush Limbaugh.

If McConnell golfed with Obama in this rancid, vitriolic excuse for an era, he'd be voted out of power before the 9th hole.

No compromise, "yer either fer us er agin us," screw the People, screw their Oath of Office, screw the Republic ...

I'm still hopeful they'll have the guts come out swinging. Arrest Obama or impeach him. Repeal the ACA. Start deporting illegals by the million. Do the expected christo-fascist garbage they've been promising ... all the insane crap that only about 15% of the nation wants because they've been programmed by FOXRUSHHANNITYCOLTER 24/7 to want it.

Democrats won't even have to run in 2016; they'll be voted in by acclamation.

edit on 6Fri, 07 Nov 2014 06:01:15 -060014p0620141166 by Gryphon66 because: Thumbs up!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join