It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sam Walton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Anyone have any idea if Sam Walton or any of the people who are in charge of Wal-Mart now have any connection to any secret societes. I mean the largest company in the world you'd think that if secret societies really had any power what so ever they'd be all over this.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Trying reading through this thread

Sam Walton & NWO

Be surprised what a quick search on ATS finds

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
as i recall Sam Walton the founder of walmart is dead and has been for a couple years

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Yeah I know he's dead I'm actually an Associate I was just looking for some info seeing as the biggest company around. and we are often referred to as a cult. So I figured I'd inquire. that link was very helpful.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianConspirator
Yeah I know he's dead I'm actually an Associate I was just looking for some info seeing as the biggest company around. and we are often referred to as a cult. So I figured I'd inquire. that link was very helpful.

All I can say is it's crazy crazy crazy around here when it's shareholder meeting time!

I'm right in the middle of Wal-Mart country here... Everybody jokes that everyone has a friend or immediate family member who works for Wal-Mart, and it's pretty close to true. Everyone around here works for wal-Mart one way or another. They contract alot of their remodel crews and workers from here and pas them to travel. I have several friends who do that. They go all over the place.

Anyway, I've never seen any evidence of the NWO here, except maybe the big RFID "bunker" on the Arkansas/Missouri border... I've never been inside it, but I've driven by it many times. It's like the control center for their whole operation, from what I understand. I haven't found much reading on it, but I've heard that it's 1 story above ground, and then there are 4 underground levels (that's why I call it the bunker). They are implementing the RFID tag system in Wal-Mart, and it's supposedly the home base for the "tracking" of the RFID chips. Don't know if I buy all that Gov. tracking stuff I have heard, but they are supposed to be able to control any store in the country from there, i.e. the parking lot lights, doors, etc. Supposedly every store is on a timer, and it's all controlled here from the "bunker". I don't think I buy that. It just doesn't make sense. I'm on the outside looking in, but from the looks of the facility (there is an 8' fence with constantina wire on top all the way around the premises) it is very imortant and they don't want anybody getting in there.

If any of you have links or info regarding this facility I would be interested to know.

Can't read too much into it though. I have few facts, all I have said is hearsay except for the description of the place. I've seen it. If there was an NWO, though, Wal-Mart would certainly be an invaluable tool to implement the cashless society and all that.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well Wally world is a crazy crazy place that's for sure I'll replay more to this at a later time but My original question was whether or not the secret societies were all over this that being the masons or any other group with influence. Or if they're now their own secret society.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think shareholders would have big issue with the big Sam not disclosing an ounce of the company's activites, yes? Can you say...class action? There are several other agencies in place who have the checks and balances to ensure there's no 'funny business' going on.

Even if he was a member of a secret society, it didn't have a bearing on the success of Wal-Mart.

I believe the way it worked was Sam was a great deal maker with the low-cost producers from around the globe. I can hear him saying: "You're going to charge me $100 for 500 bottles of shampoo? Ridiculous! I know a company in Thailand that will do it for half that cost!" Pure speculation I know, but it seems to make the most business sense. As Mel Brooks says "Moichendizing!"

[edit on 13-12-2004 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I agree with someone in the other post who said that there were most likely alot of money grubbers waiting for dear old Sam to Die. it's unfortunate but that place is nothing but profit driven at the expense of it's workers.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I seriously doubt it. Most of the people on this forum claim that in order to be a freemason or illuminati member, you need to have been born into the "family" or have some connection. Sam Walton was what, a poor simple minded business man who made it rich for himself (much like Andrew Carnegie). Even so, what would be the significance?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
I seriously doubt it. Most of the people on this forum claim that in order to be a freemason or illuminati member, you need to have been born into the "family" or have some connection. Sam Walton was what, a poor simple minded business man who made it rich for himself (much like Andrew Carnegie). Even so, what would be the significance?

First of all "most of the people on this board" make no such claim. You might want to brush up your research skills. Second, I agree with you about Sam, he was a self-made man, a humble, good natured man who cared about people. I disagree however that he was simple minded. He might have lived simply, but he was a very smart man and an awesome buisnessman. The outfit that's running the company now? I wouldn't put it past 'em. I'm not saying one way or the other, and like I said, I haven't seen any evidence of the NWO or Illuminati around here, but it doesn't make it any less possible. Possible? Yes. Probable? No.

What would be the significance? Are you serious? The biggest company in the world, who has stores that carry everything one would need in one place that has systems already capable of reading microchips or chipped ID cards? Cashless society? Globalization? What's the significance?!?!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What? Cashless society? You lost me there. We have been using electronic exchange as a means to do business for years, even before the age of the credit card it could be done. With checks, check cards, credit cards, and debit, the need for cash is growing less and less, but still I see no significance.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
What? Cashless society? You lost me there. We have been using electronic exchange as a means to do business for years, even before the age of the credit card it could be done. With checks, check cards, credit cards, and debit, the need for cash is growing less and less, but still I see no significance.

I'm just citing stuff I've read and heard from NWO conspiracy folks about the aims of the NWO. One world government, police state, everyone gets their food, supplies, etc. via "credits" that are attached to an account that is monitored by a microchip in your arm or some government issued card. No chip, no food. You know, the whole mark of the beast thing, no buying or selling goods without it... does this ring a bell?

All I am saying is that if Wal-Mart was involvd with the NWO it would make sense seeing as they have stores everywhere and they have the capability to support the "cashless society" the conspiracy theory guys and gals believe tht the NWO s trying to usher in. I don't necessarily buy that, but it certainly would make sense.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Sam Walton was a distinguished member of the Beta Theta Pi fraternity founded in 1839.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
And so were all these people, and many more not listed.

www.wright.edu...

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Interesting thanks guys.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
we're always ears though if you find something otherwise. I'm not ruling it out, just going with probability.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
My husband was an ex-associate before he had to leave work due to personal matters.

Although he 'had issues" with some of the invariable problems with middle management (not their fault, it's a rough job) he loved the nature of his work, knew the handbook by heart and the company history - and thought Mr. Walton a fine, fine man.

But as a whole? If there's any "secret society" goign on there, it's most likely just because people who take their jobs with WalMart with pride are sort of a community and family of sorts.

Sure, some may have social networking across the globe depending on their positions within the company - but they can't be all bad....oterwise they wouldn't go out of their way to support and sell so many things from so many places to so many people.

I'm seeing positive changes everyday when I do shopping (hubby prefers to stay home these days) and I've noticed an increase in quality and a reasonable price for said items.

I'm not a 'consumer' by any means - tight budget here - but it's nice when the store isn't in a rush hour and I can wander around at my lesuire. The local stores are friendly and the respresentatives/associates are like extended family to this day.

new topics

top topics

join