It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three IDF soldiers injured in vehicular terror attack in West Bank

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Jerusalem Post Source!

Three IDF soldiers were injured Wednesday night after a Palestinian vehicle slammed into them on Route 60 southwest of Bethlehem in an attempt to target the Israeli forces, the IDF spokesperson's office said.

A freight truck with Palestinian license plates hit the three IDF soldiers, wounding one seriously and two moderately in what he IDF said was a terror attack, making it the second such vehicular attack targeting Israelis on Wednesday.

It's the second vehicular Jihad this week in Palestine.

Tell the IDF to get out of West Bank Mr.Netanyahu...

The perpetrating vehicle fled the scene immediately after the attack, and security forces set up roadblocks and launched searches of the area of the southern West Bank.

The soldiers were apparently near a military position when they were attacked.

Illegal Military positions.
They weren't attacked, this is what they get for occupying a recognised democratic State with its own para-military wing to police the area.

This wouldn't have occurred if it was Fatah soldiers patrolling the West Bank.

It's blatant International Law breaking and when things go wrong don't go crying "terror" to anyone...

You get what you give!
You reap what you sow!

Scumbags need to leave Palestine to the PA.

Go and patrol your own towns that were given to you and piss off from Jerusalem & West Bank.

If this needs to be moved to the rant section, please do!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What do hostile invaders expect to happen for everyone to invite them home for milk and cookies? People are going to take chances to try and kill or hurt as many as possible. It is Palestine's legal right as an occupied nation. Israel is doing their usual calling anyone that attacks them a terrorist when in reality Israel is the terrorist.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I was tempted to change the title but it was against T&Cs.

Maybe I should have made it a rant & called it "3 IDF rightfully mowed down for occupying West Bank".

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Maybe I should have made it a rant & called it "3 IDF rightfully mowed down for occupying West Bank".

Wow.
The religion of peace huh?

Remember this when Israel responds to the next rocket attack that comes out of Palistine.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Rockets don't fly for no reason...
& secondly maybe you can link me to a recent story involving rockets being fired from the West Bank?

I'm vocally against Hamas and have been in every Israeli thread on ATS...

But subsequently they have nothing to do with West Bank & Jerusalem.

What's my religion got to do with this?
The Jihad comment?

Nothing wrong with Jihad pal.
When it's a right of a human being being degraded by a hegemony of scum I'll call for it!

Israel should be peaceful if they want to see the peaceful side of Islam.

Otherwise if they back a pitbull into a corner they're likely to lose some skin!

edit on 5-11-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Man, Israel's had it rough lately. I heard the other day that an Israeli soldier chipped a tooth while biting into the skull of a Palestinian toddler. Poor guy's family will never be the same.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: muchmadness

Yeah the dentist needed therapy for PTSD...

Israelis have seen things.

From flying rocks to plumes of smoke from bottle rockets.

& Palestinians have the gall to complain about Airstrikes and Occupation.

But the poor Israelis...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Be peaceful if you want to see the peaceful side of Islam. Otherwise if you back a pitbull into a corner you're likely to lose some skin!

This sounds like a threat.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

How can a defensive statement be a threat.

Get some rest my friend you're reading comprehension is lacking there!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Wow.
The religion of peace huh?

Remember this when Israel responds to the next rocket attack that comes out of Palistine.

I think it's less about religion and more about the fact that nobody likes being anally raped for a hundred years.

But, I'm sure if Russia and China ganged up and took over the United States and herded what remained of the populace into New Jersey to eek out an existence trapped in suffocating squalor we would just sit quietly on our hands and take it. After all, we don't want to be "terrorists".

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I fixed it for you so you understand I wasn't aiming that comment at you pal.

Peaceful over here!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Be peaceful if you want to see the peaceful side of Islam. Otherwise if you back a pitbull into a corner you're likely to lose some skin!

This sounds like a threat.

I thought it sounded like logic.

This is a threat....

... now who was it that said ^^^that^^^ ??

And to reply to that same quote: If the IDF find the specific people that fire a rocket that hurts an Israeli, the world implores them to exact some justice within reason; however, when the response to that rocket is to just level buildings in the area and push around the entire population as though it could have been ANY of them that fired or will fire a rocket, it is terrorism.

edit on 5-11-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

*yawn*

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

*yawn*

I knew you needed some rest

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

But subsequently they have nothing to do with West Bank & Jerusalem.

and from your source

Earlier Wednesday, a Hamas-linked Palestinian motorist slammed into pedestrians near the Jerusalem light rail, killing one Border Police officer and wounding 14 others.

you do realize how close Jerusaleem is to the west bank, and that it is a lot closer to the bank than gaza. not hard to imagine that hamas are slipping in and out of the west bank. it wasn't that long ago that palestinian army in the west bank rounded up hamas jihadist in the west bank. i provided a map so you can see.

also remember that Irael has closed the boarder crossing from gaza, so if its a hamas attack which more that likely is, does that means they are sneaking through the boarder and breaking the truce by attacking.

plus you also can't say that they are not being supported in the west bank, do a search and see how many reports and articles come for support and hamas wanting and having operates there. here is just one report,

Hamas is under pressure as Israeli forces continue to round up its operatives in a sweep of the West Bank that is entering its second week. IDF troops and the security services are searching frantically for three teenagers who were kidnapped last week. Israel blames Hamas for the abductions.
WATCH: Palestinian Authority police assault CNN reporter, cameraman during pro-Hamas rally

hell the people that killed the three israeli teen that started the last war were hamas. they were from and caught in the west bank. you do know where Hebron is don't you. if not look at the map.

Hamas admits kidnapping 3 young Israeli men, setting off Gaza war

not only that as i'm typing this, hamas has taken credit for the attack at the train station, just heard it on the news.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

What's my religion got to do with this?
The Jihad comment?

Nothing wrong with Jihad pal.
When it's a right of a human being being degraded by a hegemony of scum I'll call for it!

Israel should be peaceful if they want to see the peaceful side of Islam.

Otherwise if they back a pitbull into a corner they're likely to lose some skin!

Pitbull eh? Being totally neutral to the Isreal vs Palestine affair, what I see is a yappy rabid poodle snarling at Godzilla

And peaceful side of Islam? I thought Islam was "the religion of Peace" now it has a violent side? Never knew that thanks

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Everyone defined terror differently.... this is the root debate of this thread.

Most on ATS have never been in such a situation to begin with... pointless talking about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
How about the Israelis give them some decent weapons to defend themselves and then maybe the Palestinians wouldn't have to resort to mowing down occupiers with trucks etc?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

i wonder if anybody actually cares what happens to any israeli nowadays....terrorists deserve to be dealt with by terrorism!!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

The incident you mentioned is actually one of two vehicular terror attacks carried out by the Palestinians on Wednesday.

During the first attack the terrorist slammed his van into pedestrians near the Jerusalem light rail. After he crashed the car the driver reportedly got out of the car with a metal crowbar and tried to attack people.
The attack resulted in one dead and 14 wounded.
Source

It is interesting to see the Palestinian propaganda machine encouraging these kind of vehicular terror attacks and comparing them to Hamas rockets:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join