It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens Who Made The Pyramids Will Return In 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
well true they will, but due to the erosion of the pyramids, and their tardiness, they will crash due to the wrong readings due to the pyramids erosion, and change in position over the years. The landing pads will have been worn out making it even more dangerous, and unfit for their ships, making them crash and all die, leaving no evidence. The irony.....

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Well, at least we will live to see if this is true or not. Even if we would know this to be true, there is not much we can do anyway.

But I have to admit I prefer the hopeful 2012 theories to the "we will all die" ones.

I also read somewhere that the people who believe that our consciousness increase between 2007 and 2012 says that we will actually CREATE what happens in 2012 based on our global consciousness. If that is true, then we should have nothing to worry about since most people probably dont believe anything will happen in 2012. This could change if the US government decides to tell more lies though.

Its all interesting in my book, and im glad to be alive in this exciting time. And yes, I will be disappointed if nothing has happened when 2012 has passed, mostly because I would hate to live in the society that is growing at the moment, with all its Big Brother stuff and corrupt leaders.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I think that one of the most important questions, is that come December 22nd, 2012, how will our perceptions of "End of the World" type scenarios change?

I'll admit I've not read up on this stuff as much as I probably should have, but I gather that December 21st, 2012 is "The Big One", so to speak. It's often given as the de-facto end of the world date because of the Mayan long-count calendar and I'm wondering if, when this date passes, we'll look at these things differently.

Are there any other often referenced dates beyond 2012?

edit: To make this slightly more on topic, it's a shame that when requested for evidence, some believers fall back on the "Take it from me" mentality. Absence of proof, though not proof of absence, shouldn't be twisted around so that the onus is on the naysayer to provide evidence of why you are wrong. If you have something verifiable to work from you'll find that people are generally more accepting of what you're trying to sell.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by ennui]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
well people idk no about u guys but
[and im not trying to be anti christ like i respect all religions cuz well im wiccan an dall wiccans belive we all worship the same gods]

but
its funny how christians say there apart of predicting 2012
because there bible stole the stories of sumerians, egpytions, and many more great empire befor any christ religions,
like papyrus was copyed of the 10 plages
ill write down the similarites tomrow but now i dont wanna wake up my mom u.u XD
but ya

and the christian's idea of babylon being the empire that spawned the other pagan empires and blaming babylon for the whole world that r pagans doing black arts

wich is false
because egypt was the true root of all religions
or so to say
maybe not all
but a couple

and its very aragent how the chritsians say
the aliens r actualy fallen angels
thats repugnent
i mean really
angels of god that fallen would be using super powers and not technology

-_-
they have powers dont they?
then wy need technology

and the 10 comandements copy the commandements of egypt almost directly

and including aztec
and its weird how the aztec and egyptions have the same commandments there g ods gave to them
e.e
and then
there r a whole buntch of flaws int he bible
and many copyed stories

like noas arch
h
THERE WERE ABOUT 20 or was it 50
stories in total speaking of a giant flood with there gods telling themt o prepare befor it comes

and plus
noah could not posibly belive all the animals of the world were right out side his backyard

-.-
and i also heard
that
the animals name din the bible abording the ark didnt exsist backthen

or somthing

but MANY MANY STORIES WERE COPYED
and many PROPHACIES ASWEEL

the bible said
they were the first to know the earth was on a 360 degre axis
and was not flat

so did the aztecs
and this indian tribe in africa sp,ewere
e.e

weir dhu?

just absicly prphacies and stories copyed

and its funny how the bible says how much he gets angry and hatful to disobiedent
children
meaning
us his "children:
the very children he will kill if we dont listen to his commandments

and the bible also admits saing the pagans were the first to be on earth
but suposly
they new

GOD
existed just felt like not to worship him but the things he made
just cuz thye felt like it
and how god let them do it
for somereason
-.-

and the idea of judgment day was also copyed from egpyt
and the devilis amde up
for
the christians transered the pagans religions gods that hade horns into the devil

u.u

and telling people how scary god was
so thats why poeple today r mostly christians/cathlics/ect

u would want to burn in anguish

forever

right?

and more evadince how aliens exists
is well

there r glyfs of aliens on the egyption walls

the long headed people r t he aleins
all over the world all religions have picture of aleins

space ships
and ufo's
the mayans have a pic building a rocket
it sscary stuff ill give the link tomorw
and

WERE ON EARTH DID THE EGPYTIANS
get the stones from out the deserts to make temples?

especialy if they were heavyer then a building

and that techniq of roling stones on trees
wont work
because there werent enough trres in egypt

DESERT
and the stones would have smusheed the trees
and the only tree in egypt r those tree that r near the nile

and they need those trrees for food
so yes

AND
THE EGYPTION ALSO SAID
THERE GOD OSIRIS
CAME FROM THE HEAVENS IN A SOLESTIAL DISK[spaceship?]

AND TAUGH OUR PEOPLE HOWT O BE CIVILIZED AND ECT.
GIVING US COMMANDEMNTS TO FOLOW
AND PROPER WAYS TO WORSHIP HIM and other gods

then he left to teach others about his ways

and the whole idea of the egyptions worshiping gods with animals heads i smerly a symbolic thing
for those animasl represented
certaint things
so ya people

tell me if im wrong in anway?

sory if i offended

e.e

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
o one more thing
i bet somthing is gona happen 2012

ethier aliens our "gods"

come back to tell the truth about whats wat

cuz realy
the aztecs hadeprophacies that came ture
look em up

about 9/11
and aberhamlincon
ect

and the return of atlantis will come
e.e so this man ifort his named

but he predicted it
e.e

cant wait

ours gods r gona come back to say hi

so really here is no true religion

just true worship
o.0?

cuz really if karma exsists then so does a higher being
e.e

and dont really tink it will be the end of days
because when somthing ends a new beginign begins
e.e

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Great thread....I agree with the aliens building it theory...just because ancient civilizations were probably ignorant

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I've just been reading this Secrets of The Pyramids and it's fascinating.

I'd love to see some of the supposed evidence that was gathered on these trips, with mentions of alien artifacts, advanced techologies etc. Will try and do more digging this afternoon for more info when I have time.

Good interesting thread this one!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Why is it easier for some folks to believe man is not capable of building stone temples with unlimited slave labor and materials?

I'm going to say it out loud, any FOOL who honestly thinks that the pyramids required alien intervention to create....never mind, my thoughts on that subject are wasted on them anyway. Was it hard to build in that day and age...sure it was. Was it impossible...not even close to impossible. Please, exercise common sense, reason and logic when entertaining threads like this.....

Carry on, 2012 believers........your going to be made FOOLS out of in 2012 you know....I can't wait to hear all the typical LAME excuses as to why your completely wrong on everything...or how normal, everyday mundane events somehow are twisted to fit your idiotic, incompetent, and ignorant ideas about such rubbish.

I feel better now.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What do you suppose was the simplest, large object for ancient civilizations to build? Big piles of stuff.....just like we did as kids in the sandbox. So they built big piles of stuff, all over the world. Wow!! Pyramids in Asia, pyramids in S. America, temple mounds in N. America, pyramids in Western Asia!!!! Turns out they're easy to build everywhere. It's a lot of hard labor, but all you gotta do is pile stuff up, wide at the bottom, narrow at the top.......heck, pour a bucket of sand out onto the floor, what do you get? Damn, something that shares some similarities with a pyramid....a cone.

In conclusion....what could be less difficult to build? Monument wise? If you want an example of something that required alien help to build....I'd go with the Guggenheim....

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon

The Aliens Who Made The Pyramids Will Return In 2012

Are these really aliens (from other worlds) or fallen angels from the bible?

It's the same thing.
No real difference there I am afraid.

- Lee

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
From my research of this i have found out that there were 13 crystal skulls dotted around the world and a person found one and legend is once you have all 13 skulls the world will be cleansed of war and such violence. But the wierd thing is that crystal skull was found in a pyramid! and supposedly they are in pyramids around the world and also beneath a pyramid miles under there are vaults of treasure from B.C period

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure these were the same aliens who were due to turn up in year 2000 but failed to materialise?

I can’t believe I used to be this naive and easily manipulated by man’s need for a/any religion even the UFO religion!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Frosty

I was a firm non-believer of alien intervention in the constuction of the pyramids of giza, but i stumbled across these videos while doing research for a school paper. It's quite interesting and provides a good argument. You should check out these links.
This is part one-- www.youtube.com...
This is part two-- www.youtube.com...
This is part three-- www.youtube.com...

It just might change your mind.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
did you know that in the tomb of seti the second in the valey of the king(i know because i was there)are strange pictures of eskimos in the wall!!!!ESKIMOS!!!and i heard a story that those pyramids are in the same line like some 3 other on the mars(but pyramids made by nature..or not??)...maybe the aliens realy made pyramids but maybe the egyptians invented very high tchnology but they knew what can that do to world so they destroy it !!!thaht is possible too!!!!but think for a second...why would the aliens built the pyramids???maybe they wanted to be our friends or they want to destroy us,but as the story tells,aliens will come back on earth when we become so stronge that we can be hard oponent!!!!but we can only wait and wait......

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
will the world end that day im only 13 and it haunts me every day 4 more years its too soon why does it have to happen in are time do you people think were chosen or something i mean we weren't put on this world for no reason. (theres more to what meets the eye keep that in mind)

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well if they do return they are going to be a little dismayed to say the least that we couldn't even be bothered to re-mortar these amazing works of art they built for us!
Just give me 10 strong men and i'll have them looking shipshape inside of 2 months!......all for the small price of just £1000000

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkLuitzen

all i know, the aliens better not give it to the americans, nor the governemnt, they'll abuse it, and send us all back into our diapers.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012timofy

This topic is very interesting. I am a true believer of the Aliens return to Earth. I'm ready for them to lead us to another dimension. I welcome their arrival. We will all know the truth in 2012.

Where do you think is the best place to spend December 21st, 2012?
-I'm thinking the Mayan temples of Mexico. While by boyfriend wants to spend it in Egypt.
-What do you think?

-www.alien2012.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Why is it easier for some folks to believe man is not capable of building stone temples with unlimited slave labor and materials?

I'm going to say it out loud, any FOOL who honestly thinks that the pyramids required alien intervention to create....never mind, my thoughts on that subject are wasted on them anyway. Was it hard to build in that day and age...sure it was. Was it impossible...not even close to impossible. Please, exercise common sense, reason and logic when entertaining threads like this.....

Carry on, 2012 believers........your going to be made FOOLS out of in 2012 you know....I can't wait to hear all the typical LAME excuses as to why your completely wrong on everything...or how normal, everyday mundane events somehow are twisted to fit your idiotic, incompetent, and ignorant ideas about such rubbish.

I feel better now.

Maybe you should stop coming to ATS if it upsets you this much. I mean I think 2012 is far fetched also, but you are calling people all sorts of names which does not add anything to your argument. Furthermore this is a site to discuss these sorts of things...

As for ancient man building all these momuments. You fail to offer urguments on how they did it and only say to "use common sense". Well if you use common sense then you will come to the conclusion that there are alot of things wrong with the mainstream theory.

Maybe you should consider alternative possibilities. But just like you said yourself, people who already made up their mind are not going to change it probably.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
what ever the beings from the other galaxy do, i have great repect for them, and i will see them, but what ever they do, dear God!!, don't give anything to the white people!!!, they must not get there hands on it, they will # us all. in 2012, or 2020, why don't the aliens live with us.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join