It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens Who Made The Pyramids Will Return In 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
im not saying there is no god or angels, im saying that theyre the higher power civilisation. they were called Gods and Angels to exlplain them to early humans because they had no other ways of describing them and because of the technologhy they had was like nothing humans had ever seen and so they were clased as Gods.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
i dont think Rence.com is a hoax site ZeroDeep because wot they have is in other sites as well

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I think, those aliens who helped humans make the pyramids (17thousand years ago), are not taking leading role in the examination of humans, and they keep away from any contact with them, knowing that actually they are the creators of humans. Probably they achieved their goal with creating us, or they have done big mistakes coming to Earth. Two things are facts: We no longer need to be aware of them, as no direct contact is between them and us,; we no longer need to worship them as god(s), they are extracted from the religion of the entire human community. I'm not sure, why they wanted to be worshipped, perhaps they felt some joy in playing the role of God.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yes, and once again, where is the evidence or proof to these claims?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
Yes, and once again, where is the evidence or proof to these claims?

It all depends on: what you accept as a proof/evidence? Some ppl can handle far less objective evidence as raw facts, some people might not even believe that he/she is right at a UFO crash site. They may even consider a dead alien a man made mutant or an undiscovered animal.

I guess, it's your job to find evidence wherever you can, the way you want in order to support your needs.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The end of yhumanity is closer then we htink it is... Soon day of judge ment is cmoing

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
and what do u surpose will hapen in the end Transmission Deployment?? - war? the revelation??

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Transmission Deployment
The end of yhumanity is closer then we htink it is... Soon day of judge ment is cmoing

blah blah blah

And so is my lottery win.

Not to sound skeptical but you can just blurt EOW comments like that and not expect backlash.... But hey if you want to give me your earthly possesions, u2u me with an itemized list of possesions and I'll pick and choose what I need - seeing the end is coming soon and all.

Are there any major happenings in the cosmos (that we can predict / know of) that will occur around that time? ie Asteroid/comet on return path, planetary alignments, Eclipse's?

Is that date from Mayan Calendar?

[edit on 16-12-2004 by one_small_step]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If it is objective how conclusive can the evidenc be in the first place? Whivch leads us to wehter or not it is evidence but rather just conjecuter based upon persoanl belief/opinion.

[edit on 16-12-2004 by Frosty]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by diana

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Period. Then the earth (became) was without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep and God said let there be light and there was light. Then God told Adam & Eve to be fruitful multiply and replinish the earth.
I always did believe something happened in between verse 1 & 2 of the Bible. Something caused the earth to be without form & void. Interesting.

But what if there is no God. Well not the God you believe, how will that change your beliefs? (Not knocking your beliefs, just curious on what you'd think is all
).

Oh hi,

Do you mean would I still believe in aliens? I guess I would still pretty much believe what I believe now about everything, it's only the reason for it that would change.
Like the purpose and reason for aliens existence would be different etc.

[edit on 12/16/2004 by Leading Lady]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
It all depends on: what you accept as a proof/evidence? Some ppl can handle far less objective evidence as raw facts, some people might not even believe that he/she is right at a UFO crash site. They may even consider a dead alien a man made mutant or an undiscovered animal.

I guess, it's your job to find evidence wherever you can, the way you want in order to support your needs.

Yup, for those who don't want to believe or find it hard to believe in aliens or anything, they will never have enough proof, they will go around the world and back again making all kinds of excuses and even inventing disorders or hallucinations to explain it all away. If an alien came and sat on their lap in front of 50 witnesses they would still say it was mass hallucination caused by the low oxygen in the room or something wild like that. LOL! There will never be proof for people like that. That's no difference than blind faith, it's blind disbelief and denial and they fool themselves into thinking they are being super analitical and intellegent and having superior logic. LOL! I laugh at them.
It's the same condition as what they accuse some who believe as having, it's like anorexia vs bulimia, one eats too much and one eats too little but it's all an eating disorder.

[edit on 12/16/2004 by Leading Lady]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The three 'great' pyramids of Giza are different than the rest of the egyptian pyramids.

1. They are built to a greater degree of accuracy and their measurements represent mathematical elements in the real world. The other pyramids do not.

2. They act together to create a representation of the constellation Orion. They are proportional in size to the corresponding star's brightness. They are all exactly aligned with each other in the same configuration of the stars in the constellation. The other pyramids are simply either aligned in a straight line with each other or are completely randomly placed. There is no real thought to the placement of the other pyramids with respect to each other.

3. There are NO original hyrogliphs on the inside of the these pyramids. The other pyramids and tombs are covered with hyroglyphs.

Remember also that the Pharoahs were credited with buidling the pyramids. Today, we think of the pharoahs as men or kings. But the ancient egyptians saw them as ACTUAL GODS.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
you know what that means? More Pyramids! Hooray!!!
I was thinking this time around they'd stick some in Missouri. That's a lot easier to get to than Egypt. It's pretty central as far a North America goes, moderate climate, it'd make a nice summer trip. Hey, anybody seen the alien surveyors yet? Don't try to make jokes with them though, they're always Sirius.

Anywho, how'd this get into religion bashing again? Look up
there to the title. Plenty of religion bashing on the 'Conspiracies in Religion' threads if you'd like to engage there.

I have one bigger question though: If the aliens built the pyramids, what the heck were all those Egyptian slaves working on over thousands of years? Something non-monumental? Sheesh! Talk about inefficient. You'd think the labor unions would've complained that there's just no value to their line of work...

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
you know what that means? More Pyramids! Hooray!!!
I was thinking this time around they'd stick some in Missouri. That's a lot easier to get to than Egypt. It's pretty central as far a North America goes, moderate climate, it'd make a nice summer trip. Hey, anybody seen the alien surveyors yet? Don't try to make jokes with them though, they're always Sirius.

Anywho, how'd this get into religion bashing again? Look up
there to the title. Plenty of religion bashing on the 'Conspiracies in Religion' threads if you'd like to engage there.

I have one bigger question though: If the aliens built the pyramids, what the heck were all those Egyptian slaves working on over thousands of years? Something non-monumental? Sheesh! Talk about inefficient. You'd think the labor unions would've complained that there's just no value to their line of work...

LOL! Yeah!

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
oops.

[edit on 16-12-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I find it very interesting that anyone would state they can IRREFUTABLY prove anything happened or anyone existed 5000 years ago, all evidence from ancient times is circumstancual.
Yet here we are, alive and aware, we had parents, they had parents.
But if you can prove your great great great grandparents are absolutely who you think they are, you are a rare lucky individual.
My point is circumstantial evidence is all there is, you have to make a decision based on it.
In my Opinion there is plenty of credible evidence for alien visitation and
genetic enhancement from ancient writtings.
Ignorance exists only in denial of the evidence as evidence, crediting these writtings as fables or myths, why then the re-ocurring patheon of 12 gods spanning the sumer cultures to the greek and roman.
Why were the South American Indigenous cultures saving the gold, hoarded for the gods; telling the spanish invaders, it does not belong to us?
far far far too much archaeological erratica exists outside the explainations of modern formal accepted athropology and archaeology.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
saints for god i totally hear you, i mean the aliens would have something better to give to them puny earthlings other than some stupid stacked stones wouldnt they?!

it really doesnt make sense, ill just stick to the idea that the egyptians were talking the angels the whole time. the whole reason why people thought the heiroglyphics with people having bowls on their heads is becuase they probably misinterpreted the carvings. so basically what im saying is the egyptians drew people with halos around their heads, not bowls. lol! yea think they were talking to angels instead. i mean angels descend the same way as aliens would, bright lights, floating, all knowing etc etc.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012timofy
they were called Gods and Angels to exlplain them to early humans because they had no other way...

Yup

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Transmission Deployment

No its not... and please try to be a little more positive please....did'nt you see What the bleep do we know??

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
If i understand correctly prophesies from the Hopi tablets and the auroboros(snake eating its tail)in the Milky Way also end in 2012...strange no?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join