It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens Who Made The Pyramids Will Return In 2012

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by justinpilon
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

yea im familiar with the bible but still what kind of idiot believes that the perimids were built by aliens it just retarded

1) What exactly is a perimid?

2) Why would ones believe in something that has yet to be proven either way render one retarded?

3) What does your familiarity with the bible have to do with anything?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by elnine

The largest known measurement in our Solar System is precession.

The length of time for the precession of the equinox to complete is a number, it may be large, but is unlikely to be the largest. Just because you think it is large is rather meaningless. All you are claiming here is that it is a big number and that aliens would like that. I'm willing to bet that the orbital times of some Oort cloud objects is far larger, probably in the millions of years.

The base and height of the great pyramid in Giza is 280 and 440 Royal Cubits.

So basically you are fudging units of length to imply units of time. Makes no sense. I recall a documentary having fun with this sort of silliness. They claimed that the height of the Washington monument in rods was the distance to a star in light years, therefore the monument must have been built by aliens from that star system.

PRO and CESSION, what do the words mean? To FAVOR CESSION or the act of CEDING. Or, phonetically the ACT of SEEDING as mentioned biblically!

Hilarious! I have to hand it to you to be so clever in making fun of this claim.

The pyramids are used to manipulate the natural magnetic poles of Earth That is why man has only 8% brain use.

No pyramids do not affect the magnetic poles, and two the claim that people only use a small fraction of their brain is also a false claim.

I'm sorry the rest of the post became so irrational I don't want to bother commenting on it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012timofy

We are the helpers of good, to protect Gaia, we are the only ones who dare help humans,
because we believe in love, not in the illusions of fear and hate.
Your planet is under mass mind control and will be freed soon,
but there are many reptiles who do not want to leave, who wish to stay here and remain in control.
But this will destroy your planet, and we can not allow it.
Humanity has been mutilated for the sake of protecting reptiles into your society to keep from being
seen, for if they could be seen humans would not allow them to be in control.
Their blood goes back many eons, but there is hope. On 2010 21 of the 12 month,
many of our blood will waken to enter humanity into a new age of light.
This has been our hope.This is what we have chose to do, and have incarnated into many forms of you.
We will protect and guide you, and rid of all evil. After careless societies and the destruction of many people
in the past, we have had to build up over and over. But the only thing that will help human life is a shift in consciousness. This is unique and marvelous and guaranteed to happen, there is no such thing as failure because we have programmed it to prevail. You need not fear or worry for we are already among you,helping you, and showing you love. This planet will once be glowing with love and have no more enemies,
it will be protected with light for many years to come. The only thing you must be able to do is believe in love,
and in yourselves, in each other. Or you will also be banned from this planet. This shift will happen for you on 21 12 2012, two years after our siblings have.

Great love to all.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

oh wow. do you really think there are aliens? do you get out much?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkLuitzen

heres an idea.....the pyramids were built by an egyptians a long time ago. It wasnt that difficult to move large stones using fashioned wood rollers. It took a long time of course. Are you people for real?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

My view on this is "are you kidding me???? you read an article that is obviously a load of crap regarding the pyramids being built by a "parent" and you swallow the crap hook line and sinker.
The truth: there is no evidence that the Pyramids were built by anyone else than man. The measurements of the base and height mean nothing and should be done in standard or metric units alone. Just because an ancient civilization had the consciousness to track the stars and be aware of their surroundings doesnt make them "alien". Man is a powerful organism. Bigger than youd think. Get over your escape from reality and come back to earth. please. you guys make me sick.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoeshine

My view on this is "are you kidding me???? you read an article that is obviously a load of crap regarding the pyramids being built by a "parent" and you swallow the crap hook line and sinker.
The truth: there is no evidence that the Pyramids were built by anyone else than man. The measurements of the base and height mean nothing and should be done in standard or metric units alone. Just because an ancient civilization had the consciousness to track the stars and be aware of their surroundings doesnt make them "alien". Man is a powerful organism. Bigger than youd think. Get over your escape from reality and come back to earth. please. you guys make me sick.

I'm with you in regard to current findings, in that the pyramids are man made. I find it horrifically insulting to hear ppl say that man cannot do these things. As a tradesman, I fully understand that anything can be done with the correct tools, a proper work ethic, and imagination. Coincidentally, it's usually the ones who push pencils for a living that subscribe to the "aliens built the pyramids" ideas.

That said; try to take it easy on others beliefs. This place is for exploring far out ideas and such. You don't have to agree, but you shouldn't insult them. Refute them with facts.
(edti Shppeling)
edit on 29-1-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

For all those that believe in the great alignment in 2012, and that this will cause all kinds of disasters and it is the end as we know it....and that the shiny ones will come back to save us, know a couple things...
1) the modern day Mayans state that the calendar means nothing and there is no link between when it ends and any prophecy for the end.
2) the sun will "appear" to be in the center of the milky way but only from earth.
3) it is IMPOSSIBLE for all the planets to align.... heres a link to a scientific explanation for that last statement
www.etsu.edu...

All other theories are nothing but overactive imagination.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Point taken...I get a little harsh sometimes.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by shoeshine

you could be right!...but:

a) easy to use situation to gain support for a war.
b) exploiting rich eccentric industry people to part with their money for a divine purpose.
c) it doesnt matter if you or me believe it or not....it matters if the people in certain positions believe it.

the gnostic beliefs etc. could be used to the advantage of war mongers like the crusaders etc.
like soliman...dodgy maths + naive followers.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Even the slightest trace of evidence for intelligent design by aliens (i.e. some guy finds an alien catacomb in a non-nwo country and all the evidence is shown as clear as daylight and the information spreads all over the internet to the point that it is undeniable or un-coverable by mainstream media would utterly DESTROY ALL OF OUR ESTABLISHED SCIENTIFIC BELIEFS - entire universities would crumble, entire belief systems would be turned to dust, millions of people would go absolutley CRAZY.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

That is a very big claim. Has this sort of thing ever happened before? Can you give us any examples where huge changes in understanding have led to the crumbling of entire universities or whatever you want to claim? Typically, new ideas lead to strengthening of places such as universities where new information leads to more thinking and a better appreciation of the world around us. Think of all of the effort required to "retool" our thinking. How is all of that effort going to weaken things. Science and other human endeavors allow for and expect that there will be corrections and new understandings. How can a system like that be weakened by a new discovery?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

still provoking people i see.

the people who built the pyramids are already here.

kenuzi nubians....

stereologist

I AM PHARAH
I AM REBORN

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by maks avatur

Originally posted by Ycon

The Aliens Who Made The Pyramids Will Return In 2012

Are these really aliens (from other worlds) or fallen angels from the bible?

As fallen angels they may seem like gods to normal humans. My theory is that we all use to be in harmony with earth and that these fallen angels threw everything out of wack, to stop or slow down our evolution into a being higher then angels.

This is the reason a third of the angels rebelled. They felt they should be higher then humans and that a human should never be able to have more abilities or powers then them. If you were an angel how would you react?

For example, if mods and supermods here at ATS were at the highest level a mod or supermod could become, but a member could bypass the mods and become supreme mods and had the ability to undo bannings and warns that were given by them and also give warnings and ban the mods and super mods, don't you think that the mods and supermods would try to prevent anyone from becoming a supreme mod?

What do you think MODS, if you were the fallen angels and I was about to evolve above you, wouldn't you do everything you could to stop me?

Change my DNA, keep me from higher levels of consciousness, lower human and earth frequencies, cause earth to wobble, teach us lies, form shadow governments, illuminati and freemasons and many other deceptive groups in education, religion, medical and almost every area you can think of including the deception that these fallen angels are aliens.

I believe the super alignment of 2012 will bring many changes to us and earth. It will be a cleansing all the way down to our DNA and we need to be prepared for it, if were not we will die and thats what Lucifer, the shining one wants.

This also ties into the return of Christ

Ycon

Oh dear and behest of fate, fallen bibles with alien angels! Dark lurking and sinister lords of flies messing with designer genes and building super human discussion board moderators of black deeds to rule the world!

My oh my whatever shall we do between now and 2012? Paranoia and fear destroy ya!

Talk and gnashing and wringing of hands over the doom and gloom and glam of this plant by distant and supreme super-guys in long bears and white robes has long been a pass-time of those who like little more than gnashing their tetth and wringing their hands over the doom and gloom and glam of a mysterious future made sinister by supersticial monser mystery over our long forgotten origins.

Why is your gloom and doom so better than all the other happy perpetuators of peppey gloom stories of the past?
fallen angels (Nephilim's) as you described took the daughters of MEN as there wives..how could this be if they were angels? quote:-"When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,
The sons of God (THE SONS OF GOD??) saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them.
They were the heroes of old, men of renown. The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time. The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain. So the LORD said, "I will wipe mankind(GOD ON ANOTHER KILLING SPREE EH) whom I have created, from the face of the earth—men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air — for I am grieved that I have made them."

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well, It's not that far away now. I hope and pray they do return and help us sort our mess out. We are like mucky toddlers to them (the ETs). Only a select few have great wisdom and they ain't politicians and corporate CEO's and the like.
They say the pyramids hold the truth about us as a species and that only a few, know the truth. We are children from the stars, of that I'm sure. I just hope 2012 is the year we all get our blindfolds removed and we become a peaceful species, united and well informed of the truth, whatever that may be.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Here is some interesting commentary on the pyramids
Secret Pyramid Chambers

It discusses the silliness of the claims that there is something special about the pyramids.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by elnine

The largest known measurement in our Solar System is precession.

The length of time for the precession of the equinox to complete is a number, it may be large, but is unlikely to be the largest. Just because you think it is large is rather meaningless. All you are claiming here is that it is a big number and that aliens would like that. I'm willing to bet that the orbital times of some Oort cloud objects is far larger, probably in the millions of years.So basically you are fudging units of length to imply units of time. Makes no sense. I recall a documentary having fun with this sort of silliness. They claimed that the height of the Washington monument in rods was the distance to a star in light years, therefore the monument must have been built by aliens from that star system.

Let me reiterate the facts elnine was talking about since you're obviously ignorant on this subject and prefer ad homs and sarcasm in trying to answer...

Sollog shows the Great Pyramid in Royal Cubits, is based upon the largest measurement in Astrology, that being Precession, a 25,920 year movement. He shows how 720 is the perfect height and base measurement which is a
perfect 1/36th of Precession which is also a SACRED number to ancients. it's the weeks in an Egyptian year. Why did every other mathematician analyzing the Great Pyramid MISS THIS PERFECT CONNECTION to ASTROLOGY?

All those who do calculations on the pyrmids in anything other than ROYAL CUBITS, are ignorant and understand nothing about ancient knowledge related to Giza. The Pyramids weren't built by the Eqyptians and the same is true for the Sphinx. Recently it was PROVEN that the Sphinx is at least 12 or 13 thousand
years old, due to the rain erosion on the limestone of the object. It was most likely built almost 30 thousand years ago. As to the great pyramids, they were built by a culture familiar with precession, the egyptians were a solar based civilization not familiar with the largest measurement in the Zodiac In ROYAL CUBITS. and the great pyramid is EXACTLY 720 ROYAL CUBITS. That's a perfect 1/36th of the cycle of precession. It is also 720 degrees or the symbol of dualism, the two great circles that balance each other. If the Egyptians built the pyramids, they would be covered in heiroglyphs like all their other tombs. But there's not one glyph in the pyramids. 1/36 is a very signigicant number, that was also special to the Egyptians, since their year held 36 weeks of 10 days, it was most likely something they inherited from a pre Egyptian society that was
astronomically more advanced than the Egyptians.

No one ever showed the connection to 720 and 1/36 the decan to
precession and the pyramids

Some have tried to link the base in such a unit as a pyramid inch. What's a pyramid inch? theres NO SUCH MEASUREMENT.

Sollog PROVED the Height and Base = 720 Royal Cubits, the MEASURING UNIT OF EGYPT inherited from an earlier culture. The height and base is directly tied to the dekan and Procession has never been discovered before Sollog. However, it is interesting that a person tried to connect the base in such a unit as a PYRAMID INCH to procession... he was on the right path, however, Sollog revealed the correct way to attach procession to the whole Eyptian calendar and their main unit of measure. 2 completely different theories. but since you're ignorant of these discoveries, you're not able to understand Sollog's THEORY that has NEVER BEEN DISCUSSED before he revealed it. That's Height and Base in ROYAL CUBITS connected to the dekan and the
calendar of egypt.

Originally posted by stereologistPRO and CESSION, what do the words mean? To FAVOR CESSION or the act of CEDING. Or, phonetically the ACT of SEEDING as mentioned biblically!

Hilarious! I have to hand it to you to be so clever in making fun of this claim.

In the Royal Cubit measurements used by Sollog, the measuring units of the Pharoahs, does the height and base equal 720? Is 720 a perfect 1/36th of the number 25,920? Is 25,920 the accepted measurement in many circles of Precession? Did the egyptians have a 36 week year? Did the eqyptians worship certain mathmatical fractions as perfect of which 1/72nd and 1/36 were the most important?

How come all the intellectual midgets that think they know something, missed these FACTS?
I can quote published sources for all the claims above. It shows the pyramids were built by a society aware of Precession. It shows the solar based pharoahs had nothing to do with the building of the pyramids. But then, I bet you're among those who still think the sphinx isn't over 10,000 years old, even though geological proof has been given. Rain erosion from when Giza was a tropical climate caused the sphinx's erosion. But like Sollog's discovery, the base measurements of the Great Pyramid is based on the largest measurement of the Zodiac, which modern historians deny because it proves most modern books are now worthless.

If the sphinx is 10,000 to 30,000 years old and the culture that built the pyramids are now lost, modern egyptologists wrote books about bs they knew nothing about!

yeah, HILARIOUS

Originally posted by stereologistThe pyramids are used to manipulate the natural magnetic poles of Earth That is why man has only 8% brain use.

No pyramids do not affect the magnetic poles, and two the claim that people only use a small fraction of their brain is also a false claim.

Yeah, to those who use far less than the 8% of their brain from the effects, it might appear that way.

Originally posted by stereologist
I'm sorry the rest of the post became so irrational I don't want to bother commenting on it.

translation: "I don't have the intellectual capacity to comprehend the rest of the post, so hopefully thats enough of a reason to make it look like i'm not that ignorant".

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Let me reiterate the facts elnine was talking about since you're obviously ignorant on this subject and prefer ad homs and sarcasm in trying to answer...

Please learn what ad homs are since you are obviously ignorant on this subject.

Sollog shows the Great Pyramid in Royal Cubits, is based upon the largest measurement in Astrology, that being Precession, a 25,920 year movement. He shows how 720 is the perfect height and base measurement which is a
perfect 1/36th of Precession which is also a SACRED number to ancients. it's the weeks in an Egyptian year. Why did every other mathematician analyzing the Great Pyramid MISS THIS PERFECT CONNECTION to ASTROLOGY?

This is numerology. It's a sham that mushes around numbers regardless of the units of measure.

Consider precession. You give a value to 4 digits of precision. No one in ancient times knew the value to that precision. The earliest values knew precession to 36,000. The ancient Egyptians were not aware of precession. It was not known till around 150BC, well after the construction of the pyramids.
Precessionof the equinoxes
To claim a connection is simply ludicrous on the part of Sollog.

ROYAL CUBITS

Can you show where the length of ancient units is properly recorded so that the actual sizes are knwn and not simply stated? I am not aware of any known standard from ancient times.

Recently it was PROVEN that the Sphinx is at least 12 or 13 thousand ...

False. It has been suggested many times that the Sphinx is older. That stems from a German geologists claims that have long since been debunked.

and the great pyramid is EXACTLY 720 ROYAL CUBITS.

Completely made up. There is no way to know the length of the unit in ancient times. Precession was not known about for thousands of years after construction was completed.

If the Egyptians built the pyramids, they would be covered in heiroglyphs like all their other tombs. But there's not one glyph in the pyramids.

Stunningly false. Had you bothered to read the link I posted you could read about the glyphs in the relieving chambers. If you knew even a little about ancient Egypt you would know that no ancient tombs were decorated.

1/36 is a very signigicant number, that was also special to the Egyptians, since their year held 36 weeks of 10 days, it was most likely something they inherited from a pre Egyptian society that was
astronomically more advanced than the Egyptians.

That's just a modern machination based on their calendar system. The constructed a calendar of 360 days plus 5 extra days. The 360 was borrowed from the Sumerians or Babylonians.

The height and base is directly tied to the dekan and Procession has never been discovered before Sollog.

So Sollog has found a coincidence which was forced by making up his own length for a royal cubit to match his preconceived notion. Is that really of interest?

but since you're ignorant of these discoveries, you're not able to understand Sollog's THEORY that has NEVER BEEN DISCUSSED before he revealed it.

It's not a theory such as a scientific theory. It is a wild eyed speculation such as in a bad guess. So what if someone reveals a guess based on using a number which is not known, i.e. the royal cubit.

In the Royal Cubit measurements used by Sollog, the measuring units of the Pharoahs, does the height and base equal 720? Is 720 a perfect 1/36th of the number 25,920? Is 25,920 the accepted measurement in many circles of Precession? Did the egyptians have a 36 week year? Did the eqyptians worship certain mathmatical fractions as perfect of which 1/72nd and 1/36 were the most important?

This is all numerology. It is a perception of importance to numbers which are not in and of themselves important. It is seeing patterns where there are none. This is called apophenia.
Here you mix years, days, and weeks (Egyptian 10 day weeks). Typical numerology.

It shows the pyramids were built by a society aware of Precession. It shows the solar based pharoahs had nothing to do with the building of the pyramids. But then, I bet you're among those who still think the sphinx isn't over 10,000 years old, even though geological proof has been given.

1. The pyramids show nothing at all that indicates the builders knew about precession.
2. This shows nothing whatsoever about who constructed the pyramids.
3. You should read more and find out why that single German was wrong about the age of the sphinx.

yeah, HILARIOUS

Agreed. Your claims are hilarious.

Yeah, to those who use far less than the 8% of their brain from the effects, it might appear that way.

People use their entire brains. It's a silly myth that people only use 10% of their brains. That silly urban legend seems to be stuck in people's minds.

translation: "I don't have the intellectual capacity to comprehend the rest of the post, so hopefully thats enough of a reason to make it look like i'm not that ignorant".

Please stick to the material at hand and avoid these nasty ad homs.

edit on 26-4-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ycon

define fallen angels. angels give off light. et craft do fly in falling patterns at times .

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
it took aparently 22 years to build the great pyramid of giza...so the blocks must be transported lifted and put into place every 9 seconds...even our engineers today couldnt do that. must have help from some higher power.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join