It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK has anyone been paying attention to NASA tv

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418
You know the pane of glass that produces no reflections for the camera.

Must be a very special type of glass. One wonders why they don't make the camera lenses out of the same material.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Do you NOT pay attention like my kid, or are you deliberately obtuse?

I'm not your "kid".

Your hat was handed to you already, Dad.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Do you NOT pay attention like my kid, or are you deliberately obtuse?

I'm not your "kid".

Your hat was handed to you already, Dad.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Ya know; IF I want this argument...I have a 19 yo kid...

are you a bot?

How many times have you said this?

How about solving the debate for once and for all and summon a UFO, make a thread giving details of where to witness the UFO and if one or a few members can verify it might have some weight to add otherwise you sound more lost than alice in wonderland after taking 16 trips and they all kick in at once.

Do you NOT pay attention like my kid,

and that one again, I thought he was 21, your son, maybe my memory is fading, not really important information some strangers sons age that is.

edit on 10-11-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

A better question is: "How many times will I need to say it?" I suppose the answer is: "Until y'all start t pay attention and stop using juvenile logic and thinking." Perhaps for ever...

How about solving the debate for once and for all and summon a UFO, make a thread giving details of where to witness the UFO and if one or a few members can verify it might have some weight to add otherwise you sound more lost than alice in wonderland after taking 16 trips and they all kick in at once.

Already did this...Though I didn't rely on membership of ATS for the result...I used NUFORC. Use your search engine...

and that one again, I thought he was 21, your son, maybe my memory is fading,

Yes, your memory fails.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Must be a very special type of glass. One wonders why they don't make the camera lenses out of the same material.

well now...IF you had bothered to follow the link I provided a ways back; you would have seen just how to use ordinary glass as a protective element, and NOT get any reflection into the lens.

But, alas, it seems you and many others can't follow links and read. So, y'all just continue stumbling around in your haze.

@Intrptr...wasn't my hat.

edit on 10-11-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

well now...IF you had bothered to follow the link I provided a ways back; you would have seen just how to use ordinary glass as a protective element, and NOT get any reflection into the lens.

But, alas, it seems you and many others can't follow links and read. So, y'all just continue stumbling around in your haze.

Stopped following your links long ago, back when you were claiming to be half alien.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

are you a bot?

More than once.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Stopped following your links long ago, back when you were claiming to be half alien.

Your loss...typically my links are to science, engineering information...you might drop your prejudice for a moment and actually learn something.

By the way...I never claimed to be half alien.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

A better question is: "How many times will I need to say it?"

maybe in your opinion but you know what many think of your opinion don't you so will leave it there for now.

I suppose the answer is: "Until y'all start t pay attention and stop using juvenile logic and thinking." Perhaps for ever...

Forever is not long enough,

no one can reach the levels you have

Already did this...Though I didn't rely on membership of ATS for the result...I used NUFORC. Use your search engine...

No thanks,

I am ATS, is it on ATS, the search engine being ATS's search engine or are talking google?

If you cant give ATS the respect it deserves don't send to other sites you might be invested in, its such a low and deceitful move even if you are honest in our suggestions, you cant provide the goods here, then whats to say you did else where?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

are you a bot?

More than once.

Funny you link to that post,

That was the post I was going to post what I did here because yes its way more than once they try and put other ATSers down by making them as being young and inexperienced all at the same time implying the opposite of themselves.

However I love tanka418 and their posts, its bring an unhealthy balance to the healthy skepticism the sight has.

Every youtube vid posted, all it takes to get rise out of tanka is saying its fake or CGI with explaining why you have such an opinion.

Its the same dog and pony show, they feel they need to attack others opinions because they are afraid people on the fence will believe a rational explanation instead a irrational one.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Attention!!!

You are responsible for your own posts. and We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

That means name-calling and snide remarks are not only not needed bout also are not welcome.....Community Announcement re: Decorum

Proceed accordingly.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
anyway... where were we?

Was there any good explanation on this?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatpastyhead
anyway... where were we?

Without good context -- date/time, camera orientation, illumination -- attaining any reliable explanation is probably too much to hope for. That may not be an accident. That's possibly why folks like Martyn Stubbs usually conceal such information.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: fatpastyhead
anyway... where were we?

Without good context -- date/time, camera orientation, illumination -- attaining any reliable explanation is probably too much to hope for. That may not be an accident. That's possibly why folks like Martyn Stubbs usually conceal such information.

The camera isn't too hard; it is the "aft" looking camera in the relatively new HDEV system installed last April. As for the rest...based on Sun position; it's not morning for ISS, perhaps mid afternoon?
Unfortunately, after "camera" it's all guess work...

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I am ATS, is it on ATS, the search engine being ATS's search engine or are talking google?

Either...an event from last April is on ATS...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join