It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza and the lost pyramids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Over the past years i have noticed that many theory's have been put out there. but no one has ever seem to see a mathematical improbability how there is a possibility that 4 pyramids are there.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
How is this a mathematical improbablility? These things weren't built overnight.

How there is a possibility that 4 pyramids are there?

Well you build one, then another, then another, then another. Takes a while but it works =)

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think more interesting and more of a "mathematical odds" question would be why there are so many ancient civilizations that share the structure of the pyramid --I am sure that there is a thread running around here somewhere that touches upon the odds of several ancient races choosing the pyramid as a structure.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ask a man in the middle ages some 500 years ago about how Manhattan looks in modern time, and he would say its impossible:
Man cant possibly build such high buildings, or that many.

[edit on 10-12-2004 by merka]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
could it be possible that tunnels that under Giza connect to 2 more pyramids that are under the sand i have found a sort of a mystery that no one seams to see, there is also a multi layered cube over the pyramids if seen from above and let your mind relax you would understand that the Giza pyramids mite be a map to some thing there.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Personally, i think it's just the 3 pyramids. Their sizes and position in relation to each other, along with the nile match up too perfectly with Orions belt and the milky way (at least at the Zep Tepi). I believe Bauvals theories on the purpose of the pyramids are the best out there (just my humble opinion), so following his logic, I don't believe there is another pyramid at Giza

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   
THERE IS MORE.

home.comcast.net...

[edit on 11-12-2004 by cmaracing]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Forgive me for being a killjoy, but its not generally a good thing to create two threads about the same topic. I'm not really sure if bumping your own threads is entirely kosher either, but if you have a hard time getting responses the best thing to do is usually add another post to your thread with new information.

PS, welcome to ATS.

[edit on 11-12-2004 by The Vagabond]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The best thing to do is find something new and "bump" your original thread by replying to it with the new information...

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Just above the middle pyramid there is a visible slope, could this have been an "unfinished" or buried pyramid?

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I think more interesting and more of a "mathematical odds" question would be why there are so many ancient civilizations that share the structure of the pyramid --I am sure that there is a thread running around here somewhere that touches upon the odds of several ancient races choosing the pyramid as a structure.

It isn't really all that far fetched. If you are going to build a large structure of stone and have basically just human muscle and limited tools to work with, a pyramid is a logical choice. It an inherintly stable structure in which the previously built level allows access to the next level to be built.

You can even see the same basic idea in some older skyscrapers, which rise for a number of floors, then step in... rise then step in... etc. Simply put, if the technology and tools do not exist to keep building a structure up beyond a certain height, keep it stable and be able to still bring new materials up - there really is no other choice than to step the levels in as you go up.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Possible excavation is going to be done based on the information that i have. AMERICAN UNIVERSITY IN CAIRO is looking to see if it is possible to have further excavation done around the Giza pyramids.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmaracing
Over the past years i have noticed that many theory's have been put out there. but no one has ever seem to see a mathematical improbability how there is a possibility that 4 pyramids are there.

The mathematical probability that there are more than three pyramids is 100%. The mathematical probability that there are more than 4 pyramids is 100%.

There are nine pyramids at Giza and there are HUNDREDS more across Egypt.

join