It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Various "holy" books and "alien", or other, genetic intervention.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I am a 57 year old bloke, and am not "religious", but have always wondered about why humanity is so arrogant and anti-Nature. Religious books didn't make a lot of sense till a year or so ago, when I "discovered" the Sumerian intervention stuff, but I wasn't prepared to go with the Annunaki mining for gold to fix the atmosphere of some non-existant planet" woo. I got the Annunaki/Enki/Enlil business from the Sumerian tablets, sure, but the why's and wherefore's needed better explanation. I eventually came to the conclusion that it was in fact a deliberate effort to eliminate "life" on this planet, and, from a "Christian" perspective, it still looks very much like that.

Somebody put up a link a few days ago to the "word for word" English translation of the Qu'ran, which I have never read before, and I was shocked at just how "transparent" the first two chapters were!!

www.allahsquran.com...

I have only got through the first 3 chapters, and haven't yet found evidence of a definite plan against Nature, but the "intervention" is clear as day to me.

I have done a quick synopsis of what I saw in my own words, written as a fictional "speech" as I would imagine it happening in the day, related the current world we live in.

The Qu’ran is brilliantly transparent, the genetic experiment is just SO obvious! Have only got through the first two chapters, so here’s a summary the way I see it in my own words so far.

We have three:

Allah – (The “man upstairs” with a filthy temper, who may or may not exist).

“We” – (With a capital “W”, the scientists. Is found through-out the Qu’ran - doing, giving, saying – the “We” are the intermediaries between the never to be seen “Allah”, and “you”).

And “you” – (the crowd the “We” are experimenting on).

Herewith a speech to the crowd from the “We” that I can imagine happening in those days:

“Right, so, “We” are the good guys see? “We” are your mates, We give you “wealth”, (the # that the ship brings every so often and you put on your food so’s it don’t make ya’ll sick), and chow and all that #, right? O.K., We are experimentin’ on you lot, (but we ain’t gonna tell you that), and, as it will, when # happens, it’s REAL important you unnerstand it’s NOT Us, yeah? There’s this “Allah” bloke upstairs what has a filthy bloody temper – oh, nah, you won’t never see him, he don’t mess with plebs, ya’ll just gotta believe he’s there – We’ll talk to him for ya’ll and tell ya what he want’s ya to do – an’ ya’ll better listen proper right?” (Psssst, No.4 – give it a couple minutes then whack that bloke in the middle left who’s heckling with the awkward questions with a salvo from laser bank 7, O.K.?).

“Right, now as I was saying, ya’ll better listen up.........now what are ya yelling about over on the left there? ‘Oy, don’t be gettin all uppity with Allah, I been tellin’ ya...........”

!!!!KAAAABLOOOOOUIIIIII.......!!!!!!

“#!! Now look what he did!!!”

“Daaaaamnnn – he’s all burned up to a crisp, pity ‘bout the few dozen ‘round him, collateral damage ‘n all.......but We were TELLIN’ YA!!!!! That Allah bloke got a mean temper!!!!”

“Right, so here’s what Allah wants you all to do – is what he told Us anyway’s.”

“He don’t want ya’ll to be eatin’ the dead animals ‘n #. We been messin’ with your DNA ‘n genetics ‘n all, and we dunno what it’s done t’ ya immune systems now, (not t’ mention that it’s probably our experimentation what killed ‘em, so it’ll probably kill ya as well). That half rotten dead # ya’ll have been eatin’ will probably kill ya now, so no eatin’ the dead #, O.K.? Oh, yeah, we also messin’ with other animals – injectin’ them with God knows what, so don’t be drinkin’ the blood no more. Yeah, yeah it WAS # hot stuff t’ drink, and it DID give ya lot’s of nutrients and go and so on – but NO MORE!!! Right??? Might make ya sick, Allah SAID so!!! An you just seen what happens if he get’s mad – don’t go makin’ him mad!!!!”

“Ah, almost forgot......LEAVE THE BLOODY LAB RATS ALONE!!!!! For crying in a bucket, those pigs are as genetically close to you lot as we can get, takes us ages to mess with the DNA and genetics and we have t’ wait t’ see what happens – then you lot just bloody well barbecue ‘em half way through the experiment!!!! Shheeeesh!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! NO CHOWING DOWN ON THE PIGS, O.K.?????”

“O.K., now that’s outta the way, we come to the wimmen. You lot are all thick as planks, we trying to get some intelligence goin’ on here, so of course we start with brighter of you lot, and that’s obviously the Alpha Male. He’s the one that will be gettin’ brighter ‘n brighter as Our experiments come along, so it’s a good idea if you wimmen folk just listen to him. Don’t be gettin’ all uppity with him now, ‘cause he WILL know better how to keep you lot safe – just do what he says awright?? ‘N anyway, that Allah bloke SAID so, so just DO IT!!!!” (Oy, No.3, looks like you came up with a good plan regardin’ this “Allah” bloke, they really #tin’ ‘emselves about him).

“Now hang about, don’t be goin’ anywhere just yet, couple more things. Those Christians ‘n Jews ‘n what not over the hill? don’t be messin’ with ‘em see? They are different experiments, so don’t go wanderin’ over there and killin’ ‘em ‘n stuff, like you been doin’ with the pigs. Just leave ‘em alone, but they are a bit of a belligerent lot and we havin’ a bit of trouble gettin’ ‘em t’ be pantie-pissin’ sceered of “God”, or “Yaweh” or whatever them scientists have told ‘em, so they MIGHT come wanderin’ over this way. Well, we certainly don’t want ‘em ‘n you lot having parties ‘n orgy’s – would really stuff up the data having ya’ll dropping interbred sprogs and confusing the paperwork. So IF they come over, just kill ‘em – and DON’T go marryin’ ya wimmen off to them and shaggin’ theirs and so on – just leave ‘em out of it O.K? We don’t want ya’ll mixing up the experiments now, do we?”

“‘N lastly - then ya’ll c’n take a break ‘n we’ll do this again next week – We are ‘avin’ a bit of trouble with gettin’ the supplies in for processing ya food properly.” (Also, since we been messin’ with your original food supply, there’s a #-load of it ya can’t eat now anyways). “The supply ship turns up once a month or so, ‘n due to the budget cuts we don’t get quite as much as we need, things are a bit stretched, so sort of in the last week before the monthly shipment arrives, be good if you lot just don’ eat so much. See, if ya’ll only eat at night for a week or so – let’s call it fasting – AND if ya’ll share it about with each other – we c’n stretch it through. So how’s about if we just do this regular like – be a bit uncomfortable, but won’t kill ya – share what there is about, and ya’ll be fine.”

“NOW DON’T FORGET THAT VILE TEMPER ALLAH HAS – JUST DO WHAT HE SAYS AN’ ALL WILL BE # HOT. Now off ya go and ‘ave ya lunch, we all done for this week, thanks for coming.”

I have also done a second "speech", or "meeting" about the reason for the praying multiple times a day and the reason for "pilgremidge to Mecca". If what I have posted so far is of interest, am willing to post the rest, and add to it as I go through the book.

Just shout if anyone would like the next "installment" posted, and please do come back with alternative views - I need to see things from many different view-points in order to get as close as I can to the "truth".

Thank you all.

edit on 5/11/2014 by odaeio because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: odaeio

When the gods first began having visions of the one above, do you think their brothers thought they were going insane? As the holy visions spread across their populations, do you think they sought a cure for this corruption?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Don't all religious organizations do this though?

The "we" have been informed of "Gods" will for "you" type thing? Its a control trip.

Like when they say, "Let us pray", then they do all the praying?

In Catholicism you are supposed to confess to a priest and he then intercedes on your behalf.

Interpretation of a book from a 'messenger' of God is usually skewed. I don't differentiate between one or the other religion about that. They all do it.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Well I read the Qur'an a couple of times, I had a phase during a Ramadan where I prayed five times a day, but I got entirely different conclusions from it as you, apparently.
Me and God are cool now, I call him dude, and don't pray anymore, at all. I read parts of Enuma Elish, but also drew very different conclusions from it. My point of view on religion is and always was: it's a important part of our social evolution, nothing more, nothing less.
Also Mohammed was persecuted and kind of a warlord, so many parts of the book3 are exactly that: a man on the run in brutal times getting more and more disconnected from his own nature and purpose, a living metaphor for what happened with the religion he created, prophetic in more than one way.
Aliens, yes I believe they exist, and if they knew about our religions, I am pretty sure they would see parallels to their own believes... Because God is a word for the things we don't know and which are per definition not explainable, like what is consciousness, why do we love, etc....

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

When the gods first began having visions of the one above, do you think their brothers thought they were going insane? As the holy visions spread across their populations, do you think they sought a cure for this corruption?

Am not sure there were "visions" of the "one above" at the moment. From the first few chapters of the Qu'ran at any rate, my initial take is of this "one above" who doesn't actually exist. He is the "scape-goat", or "fall guy", so the "We" are never to blame for anything that goes wrong, or when they have "instructions" for the plebs which are onerous, they can "blame" "Allah". The "We" are the plebs mates - the "good guy's" - it's this "Allah" bloke everyone has to watch out for, he's the one "in charge", not the "We", so don't be getting all unfriendly with "us" now type thing.

E.G.

And He taught Adam the names – all of them. Then He showed them to the angels and said, "Inform Me of the names of these, if you are truthful."

They said, "Exalted are You; we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Indeed, it is You who is the Knowing, the Wise."

He said, "O Adam, inform them of their names." And when he had informed them of their names, He said, "Did I not tell you that I know the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth? And I know what you reveal and what you have concealed."

Why such a long way round? Why does Adam have to speak for Allah? Maybe "Allah" doesn't exist?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Don't all religious organizations do this though?

The "we" have been informed of "Gods" will for "you" type thing? Its a control trip.

Like when they say, "Let us pray", then they do all the praying?

In Catholicism you are supposed to confess to a priest and he then intercedes on your behalf.

Interpretation of a book from a 'messenger' of God is usually skewed. I don't differentiate between one or the other religion about that. They all do it.

I agree with you all the way there. It's just that some books appear to more "obscure" - I battle a bit to see through the obscurity in the Bible for instance, but these first few pages of the Qu'ran seemed to make almost instant sense when I was trying to figure out why they were "commanded" to do certain things. People are "instructed" to do things for a reason - am trying to discover the reasons, is all.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Allah means All in All.
When We say, Allah, We are referring to the Supreme Being which is a Man.
We, the original people of the earth, We are also Allah. It's like you have an atom but it's composed of different part, it's said that 99.9% of the mass of an atom is in the nucleus. So it's like Allah the Supreme Being is the nucleus and We would be like the other parts that make up the atom. It's all one though. Some orthodox muslims may disagree, but that is because others have yet become in the know.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

People are "instructed" to do things for a reason - am trying to discover the reasons, is al

I understand your honest desire. Better to find out how the writers of these texts found out the wisdom to write the "instruction" down. Everyone has all the tools they need to learn themselves through the conduit of their soul. Anyone who tells you different is really trying to convince you they have the message for you. Don't you believe it.

ETA: Let me augment that.

Its okay to be mentored or taught, to a point. The teacher should be striving to make you independent of their teachings eventually, ultimately teaching you to become less dependent on them or their teaching and more and more dependent on the same truth in you.

Churches and organized religion tend to make you dependent on their interpretation and to remain that way, to keep coming back to them for more interpretation and message. They should be leading you to your own wellspring of wisdom within you, not making you more dependent on their message.

edit on 5-11-2014 by intrptr because: additional, spelling

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Well I read the Qur'an a couple of times, I had a phase during a Ramadan where I prayed five times a day, but I got entirely different conclusions from it as you, apparently.
Me and God are cool now, I call him dude, and don't pray anymore, at all. I read parts of Enuma Elish, but also drew very different conclusions from it. My point of view on religion is and always was: it's a important part of our social evolution, nothing more, nothing less.
Also Mohammed was persecuted and kind of a warlord, so many parts of the book3 are exactly that: a man on the run in brutal times getting more and more disconnected from his own nature and purpose, a living metaphor for what happened with the religion he created, prophetic in more than one way.
Aliens, yes I believe they exist, and if they knew about our religions, I am pretty sure they would see parallels to their own believes... Because God is a word for the things we don't know and which are per definition not explainable, like what is consciousness, why do we love, etc....

Yea, I see what you are saying. I am not an "athiest" in the Dawkins sense - where everything is pure chance. I do believe in "Intelligent Design" coupled with evolution, or rather that evolution is part of the Intelligent Design. It's just that for millenia Humanity evolved alongside Nature, within average evolution patterns etc. Then, at some point, something changed, and humanity - or at least a specific group of humans - changed into full-scale war on Nature. That didn't make any sense to me, why would Nature, or the designer, evolve something which would without doubt result in the total destruction of life on this planet? It is plainly obvious that that is precisely what has happened, soon Nature's systems will be so out of balance that they may NEVER support life on Earth again, obviously including humanity! Why would ANY life form deliberately and intentionally do this? That is where I began my search for answers, and I have proven, via archeology, genetic/DNA tracing, Sumerian writings etc that it all points to a rapid change in a small group around 6 to 8000 years ago, in a region around the Nile Delta, or Sumeria. The older, "pagan" religions wre all about Nature, celebrating the seasons, equinoxes, rains, harvests and so on, it's only recently, with the coming of the "new", God virus, religions that the arrogance and disregard for Nature really got instilled and spread world wide. Hence I started looking at the various religions to see where this came from, and am still looking.
edit on 5/11/2014 by odaeio because: spelling

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Please post your thing about the praying.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

It's just the anal-phase, or puberty, if you prefer. Don't overthink, humanity will survive, maybe. And Earth will with or without us, cockroaches don't die easy...
edit on 5-11-2014 by Peeple because: made a booboo

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MX61000
Allah means All in All.
When We say, Allah, We are referring to the Supreme Being which is a Man.
We, the original people of the earth, We are also Allah. It's like you have an atom but it's composed of different part, it's said that 99.9% of the mass of an atom is in the nucleus. So it's like Allah the Supreme Being is the nucleus and We would be like the other parts that make up the atom. It's all one though. Some orthodox muslims may disagree, but that is because others have yet become in the know.

Thank you for your explanation, I realise that some may have slightly different views. My problem is that we are back to "MAN". This is what all "new" religions appear to teach - Man IS God, or some form of God, and therefore can do whatever he likes with creation. This is false, without the rest of Nature and the checks and balances the creator put in place, Man cannot exist, therefore, why would God/Allah exterminate himself?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Please post your thing about the praying.

'k, here goes.....am not a "writer" of any description, so please accept as is...

Qu’ran – speech two.

“Well HELLO everyone, good to see ya’ll looking quite well? Trust ya all ‘ave ‘ad a good week? O.K., we’ve identified a few more problems here, but don’t worry. It’s all fixable.......
First up, we’ve noticed quite a lot of ya were gettin’ blind - couldn’t see too good – we’ve even ‘ad t’ run round a bit an’ fix some of ya up – remember them miracles? Healin’ the blind an’ all that? Yea, that was us, see?
We ARE your mates.......anyway, we figured out what it was, and it’s a bit worse than we thought. It’s them space-ships see, their bloody nuclear ion drives seem t’ give off a shedload of radiation, makes ya blind when ya look at it, but also plays havoc with ya cells, cancer, leprosy an’ all that, so here’s what that Allah bloke – ‘member him? The one what fried that dissident fella last week? – yea, HIM - he says that we don’t gotta look at the ships, so we bin tryin’ t’ figure somethin’ out. Is a bit of a bother though, since them auditor bod’s ‘ave a habit of just showin’ up outta the blue, somethin’ about “surprise” checks on how we doin’, so they don’t tell us ‘zactly when they are comin’. Well, - an’ ‘e’s a bloody clever bloke this Allah chap – Allah say’s for ya’ll to do, is pray to ‘im five times a day. Yeah, yeah we know you awready pray t’ him regular, but this is better. So, five times a day you gotta face East, that’s where the sun comes up......... NO, NO, NO – NOT PRAY T’ THE BLOODY SUN AGAIN!!!!!.....(‘S taken us bloody centuries t’ psych that outta yer’s, we ain’t going back THERE again.........). Face the DIRECTION the sun comes up in the’ mornin’! Sheesh! Now when ya’ll do the prayin’ thing, facing EAST, kneel down, shut yer eyes TIGHT, stick ya for’ead on the floor, ‘n point ya bums WEST, ‘cause the boys upstairs ‘ave agreed t’ only bring the ships in from the West, see?
Now when ya’ in the “safety position”, ya eyes are protected and most of the rest of ya body is shielded by yer bum pointin’ at the ship. We gotta do this five times every day, in case they spring a surprise visit, yeah? O.K.? Everybody clear on that?

Well go to the bloody loo BEFORE!..................

NO, doesn’t matter if it IS lunch-time, Allah will get mad!! JUST DO IT!!! Dammit!!!

Right, only two things on the agenda f’ t’day, let’s see..........

Ah! Yes!, the board is gettin a bit pushy, we been sendin’ in the reports ‘n stats ‘n things, but they think we may be fudging the figures a bit – well, we ‘AVE been doin’ a bit of "creative accounting", ‘s normal, no? Anyway’s, the board wants t’ see where all the shareholder’s loot is goin’ so they want us all t’ collect up together once a year so’s they can see for ‘emselves.
Here’s what We......Allah..... wants ya all t’ do about that – once a year ya’ll gotta go on a “pilgrimage” t’ Mecca – yea that “big apple” joint where all the big knobs hang out? – ‘n collect up in big bunch at the Temple thingy they made there. Yea, O.K., it’s a helluva long way for some of yer’s, and a bit of a mission, but if ya’ don’ wanna be toast now, or end up living FOREVER in the fire pit Allah made over there – (where we incinerate all them biologically dangerous dead folk ‘n animals ‘n dodgy genetic stuff) - then ya just gotta do it, see?

Right, just t’ recap – bang ya heads on the floor five times a day – we’ll set the ‘zact times an’ get someone t’ be yellin’ from the Mosque just t’ remind ya’s anyway – an’ once a year, pack yer #e an’ set off for Mecca. Well that’s it, see ya all next week, an’ don’t ferget yer “wealth”. Have a good day!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Just a thought, loud singing/speaking in combination with kneeing and getting up releases endorphins, that's not a bad thing to get a shot of happy five times a day... The problem IMHO is more when people start to feel entitled or the only ones who got it all right, just because they're born in one trade of religion, or country or "race", or...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Are Aliens our Gods or are our Gods Alien? Buddhism pushes you spiritually beyond the level of what we believe to be Gods and isn't that what we are all here for.... to go beyond and onward to the ultimate? I am not professing anything, I have found this system which provides valuable tools to use so long as we do not get caught up in dogma which is a total waste of energy. The Ultimate is where we are all from.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yep, good point. Regarding "religion", or rather, the "new" religions, it's only since they came on the scene that humans have got so arrogant toward the living creations on Earth. They weren't before and everything was going along swimmingly. Since this arrogance, humans have set about systematically destroying Nature. Stands to reason, if one is so "superior" to the creator, that he actually TOLD them that all of creation is at their disposal, they would have less than no regard for it. That's what doesn't make sense. Why would any creator do that?

Sorry this reply was to "Peeple"
edit on 5/11/2014 by odaeio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It's just the anal-phase, or puberty, if you prefer. Don't overthink, humanity will survive, maybe. And Earth will with or without us, cockroaches don't die easy...

Am not so sure about that. Sure, natural stuff like super-eruptions or asteroid strikes cause great havock, but Natures systems are not ALL so far out of kilter so as to make recovery impossible. This time it's different, we are upsetting, if not nearly everything, then pretty darn close. E.G. A volcanic erruption, or an asteroid impact, doesn't release ALL the toxic hydro-carbons that Nature so carefully stored underground. It may release a small fraction of them, but we have released nearly all of them over only a few hundred year period. Nature has never had to deal with that before, and perhaps, by the time we have extincted most life, and ourselves, we will have ensured that Nature cannot ever recover, leaving this planet as barren and lifeless as all those we currently know about. That wouldn't happen naturally, not until the sun goes out, or the planet is physically destroyed into an ateroid belt anyway. I feel that it is a deliberate plan to hurt the original creator.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Are Aliens our Gods or are our Gods Alien? Buddhism pushes you spiritually beyond the level of what we believe to be Gods and isn't that what we are all here for.... to go beyond and onward to the ultimate? I am not professing anything, I have found this system which provides valuable tools to use so long as we do not get caught up in dogma which is a total waste of energy. The Ultimate is where we are all from.

I think Aliens are just Aliens - just another "life-form" though not necessarily of this "dimension". I don't think they and the creator are tied together any more, or less, than any of creation is connected to the creator?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The goal is to "supercede" the physical world and return to the spiritual plane, they treat Earth as a kind of "Hell".

edit on 24-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join