It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Same crap, different shovel

page: 1

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:32 AM
Maybe I really don't have anything to add to the discussion here. Maybe this thread should just be deep-sixed from the get-go. But I hear people talk and I see these threads about how we're doomed because the Republicans are now "in power," (whatever that means). And I hear people talk and I see ATS threads about how we're all saved and safe because the Republicans are "in power."

You ever shovel out a stall, moving manure from one place to another? Getting a new shovel doesn't really change the nature of the job or make the manure anything but manure. It may be a slightly more comfortable shovel to you, a bit more ergonomic for your body, but somebody else will come along and want to use a different shovel. And nothing really changes.

Folks, we are neither doomed nor saved because of an change in shovel. We're still up to our ears in manure.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:34 AM
There will be one major change. The name on the 'Payable To:' line on the checks coming from the people for whom the government truly works.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:48 AM
a reply to: jtma508

Love your avatar.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:59 AM
a reply to: incoserv

Thanks man. Check out the website ( We're thinking of stirring-up some sheet come 2016. Our motto is, 'It worked in France'.

edit on 5-11-2014 by jtma508 because: .org not .com ooops!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:03 AM
a reply to: incoserv

It may be the same crap, but the GOP doesn't hold your face in it and try to kill you with it like the left does.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:09 AM
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Of course not. The GOP would NEVER do anything like that! They are all about skittles and rainbows. It's a new Golden Age. Liberty and justice for all.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:22 AM
One bird, two wings, same #...

After years of secret slavery the Republican Party and the Democratic Party come out into the open and reveal to themselves and to the nation as nothing but the right wing and the left wing of the same bird of prey. Allen McCurdy

This is achieved by a Hegelian dialectical process of creating adversaries. Domestically, the illuminati dialectic is mirrored by George Soros who funds the left, and the Koch Brothers who fund and control the right. The radical Left and Islam are also funded by corporations through the Tides foundation. You can bet that this funding extends to media control through ownership or advertising. It also extends to universities, foundations and think tanks.

Revealed: Illuminati Bankers' Control Strategy

The the Hegelian dialectics which once you take the deductive way of reasoning you see the thesis, antithesis, synthesis all over the globe. When George Bush said: 'Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.' he made a thesis (we the good guys) against the antithesis (they, the bad guys). Like in All Star Wrestling which was nothing but an exercise in dialectics. Hulk Hogan went from one camp to the other, but there never was a third choice. In propaganda this called a false dilemma. As in reality you can be with both, against both, be neutral with one and with/against the other. All in all, there is many more choices. But people usually fall into the trap and choose one or the other.

What is the Hegelian Dialectic?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:31 PM
Well you're right alright! just looking at all the other threads, and it's nearly all about clodding the brown stuff at one another, instead of taking the brown stuff away and burying it..Meh! it'll never change by the looks of things.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:48 PM
My analogy is this:

You're in a park at dark and a gang of thugs approaches you. They're carrying nail-studded two-by-fours and they tell you they're going to beat you to death with them and take all of your money. You're scared.

Suddenly, another gang of thugs comes out of the woods and they say they're going to save you. They're carrying baseball bats and they run the first gang off. They they tell you they're going to beat you to death, but they're going to use nice, clean, smooth baseball bats instead of those ugly, dirty two-by-fours. And they're actually not going to take all of you money. They'll leave some in your wallet.

new topics

top topics