It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMF says we are Doomed, this is Forbes, this is MSM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
EDIT: Mod I think this belongs to Global Meltdown forum, this is latest report from IMF

-----------------------------------------------
Is Peter Schiff head of IMF now ???

No, same old satanists are there, and when they are not worshiping Molech, they write reports how we are doomed.

IMF says that western countries have to either hyperinflate (which is economic collapse) OR start taking people's money on mass (supposedly only once LOL)

Of course they never mention the reason we are doomed is because of Debt Based Currency Issuance done by FED, ECB, Bank of England, Japan and anywhere else we managed to muscle a nation into Western Style of Central banking.

www.forbes.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

What gets me every time about the financial situation is that I vote for a government to run this country and look after its people. However, any government as there is no difference between either party in the UK so nothing to choose between, does not consider this reason and gives the financial markets our tax payers money and no effective laws to follow.

I didn't vote for giving tax payers money to bankers, it was never in my government's referendums and I do believe that a few weeks chaos and the riddance of our current stupid financial situation would be a blessing incomparable.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You have 10 more posts to go, to start a thread in the appropriate forum...

See ya in 10 more posts...

Des

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

You have 10 more posts to go, to start a thread in the appropriate forum...

See ya in 10 more posts...

Des

If I could star you, I would....
But since this is not in the appropriate forum....
I can't.

Ten more posts, OP.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

There's your problem. People vote for governments to run their lives, then they can't stand the results.

Freedom requires responsibility. Voting for Nice Suit #1 doesn't change anything.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community.

Please review the link below, after which you are more than welcome to make a new introduction thread if you wish.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

new topics

join