It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

had to start this thread...80's tees has the best shirts of all time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
but damn....20 bucks each..
i couldnt resist this thread on the chance that someone has never heard of this site before.....
i could spend a gang of money on this site......i never see shirts like this around

here are a few of the more awesome shirts...

every time i see/hear anything to do with karate kid i think "yeah johnny, put him in a body bag"

^^^^^yes sir....the check is in the mail

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I want all of these!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Shepard64

me too. i am still looking which is dangerous because i am very tempted to drop some serious bucks...

i like these too

^^^whats the difference if bruce springsteen was a shidoshi

^^love that

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

I don't know which one is better, Montoyo or the Dillon one lol

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Paid your dues, Jack?

Lol Pork Chop Express!

Nice Lo-Pan avatar.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I remember going into these tshirt shops and smelling the hot iron and probably who knows what chemicals in the air
I really liked the thick glitter-y/sparkly tshirts..they looked like the car/boat glitter paint. It was such a big deal to go have a new shirt pressed
Oh..where has the time gone?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shepard64

i cant choose. i was going to buy 1 shirt but that cant happen...

too much killer stuff. they have the warriors shirt....top gun shirts that look awesome.....

they even have this one...i bet not that many people would know what this is from if it didnt say it on the shirt.

^^^hats for bats.....i hit the ball very much

maverick and goose 'communicating'

drum roll please

i love it...i am having so much fun just looking at these...bringing back so many memories...

there is something with my brain and movies too. especially these 80''s flicks...maybe its cause i watched them all a thousand times but i can quote all these movies word for word.....
so awesome.....

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psychonautics
Paid your dues, Jack?

Lol Pork Chop Express!

Nice Lo-Pan avatar.

the check is in the mail...

neopan, i used to have shirts pressed all the time.....it was not that easy to find places to do it around here...
i remember i had to have a drunken master shirt and could not find one....this was the early days of off the net....
i couldnt figure out how to do it but there was a place at the mall that printed them.

i printed a color picture off the internet and took it to that place....they propped it up against a black background and then took a picture of my picture. they used their picture to make the screen print...it was so awesome...
i worse that shirt for years.....

as much as i love them it adds up fast....100 bones for 5 shirts is not a good deal

edit on 5-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

i aint got time to bleed

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Nice I had a techmo bowl one that had two linemen grappling with it saying "I picked your play"....wore it to a 80s or 90s party and no one got it but one other dude...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
yes . . . YES!

Perfect to wake up to this. xox

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I can hear Mandy Patinkin saying it in my head...as inconceivable as that may sound... sorry I couldn't resist.

. a reply to: Shepard64

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Bring me a glass of soda....with some ice in it. Again I just can't help it. I have great audio recall. Raspy voice, slight lisp...reply to: kissy princess

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kissy princess

thats a great shirt.
i was thinking of buying it but i had to spend the money on francis' toupe...

ha

autumnwitch, i love mandy patinkin.....i read a lot of movie trivia and he said in an interview that inigo montoya is his favorite role out of everything he has done...

did you know he is a singer and has a cd of himself singing traditional yiddish songs?
i have it....pretty cool

en.wikipedia.org...
He sings in Yiddish, often in concert, and on his album Mamaloshen.[27] He also wrote introductions for two books on Jewish culture, The Jewish American Family Album, by Dorothy and Thomas Hoobler, and Grandma Doralee Patinkin's Holiday Cookbook

he's a cool dude

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Here's a classic from a funny azz movie. Hopefully this isn't too strong for the T&C, but it's funny anyway so I had to share.

edit on 5-11-2014 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Aww snap these are awesome, could use a link though.

I'm in the search for some Red Dwarf t's for a friend and me, and i'm having trouble finding some outside the UK.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

80stees.com
Pages of stuff

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join