It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter fraud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Some quick questions.

So will the cries of voter fraud be gone from the right now that they have won the majority?

Did voter fraud miraculously disappear?

After a low turn out by non whites...did the voter ID accomplish it's mission?

Since the low turn out can right admit the law was targeting minorities?

Let me say ..the right has won majority..but who cares, nothing new will be done just same ol' bickering.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Sour grapes I gather?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I also have a quick question. If Republicans won an election in a sweeping landslide in the middle of the forest, is it still Bush's fault?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer
Sour grapes I gather?

Nope non here..

Just wandering why voter fraud was such a big deal...because the dems won the white house..now that republicans are the majority...did it , as said before miraculously disappear?

Did the manage to fix such rampant voter fraud in the few months they claimed it was happening?

Or does it still exist...and it was just not for who they claimed it benefited?

I was under the belief and still am, that voter fraud was not that big of an issue as they claimed it was.

If it was, all of the border states would be Liberal states.

Will the cries of voter fraud be gone or will they still be harping on it?

Also..since the low turn out by minorities...did the threat of Voter ID accomplish it's mission.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer
I also have a quick question. If Republicans won an election in a sweeping landslide in the middle of the forest, is it still Bush's fault?

Actually Bush will always be at fault for his mistakes.

But will Obama still get the blame for all of America's problems?

Or will the right have to admit...they are too blame for them too.

edit on 5-11-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I guess all those rigged voting machines got fixed. Thank God the Republicans are so dead set on keeping elections fair and making sure they represent the will of all Americans equally.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

I guess all those rigged voting machines got fixed. Thank God the Republicans are so dead set on keeping elections fair and making sure they represent the will of all Americans equally.

Yep..voter fraud has disappeared...well until Dems win again.

Then this whole voter fraud issue will miraculously appear..

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Will voter fraud be gone from the left since it didn't help?

There must be better ways to win right? Maybe being honest and not cheating could inspire more votes from people in the future?

The real problem is fraud at all. Coming from both. The ones who did it should be put in leg irons and put in a rat hole for a long time.

edit on 5-11-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Voter fraud is negligible by any account. It's how Republicans justify voter suppression.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Does fraud exist? Yes. Has it ever mattered? Not really. Is the disenfranchisement caused by Republican voter suppression laws completely out of proportion with the problem? Yes in an almost indefensible way. Then again the Republicans do a great job at lying outright about or putting spin on indefensible positions. It's practically their trademark.

If the Democrats fought even half as dirty as the Republicans they'd never lose an election again. Actually that's not true, they tried some of it in this election and it alienated their constituents, who by and large are concerned with fairness and equality.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

The irony of calling out Democrats for "sour grapes" goes right over your head I assume? Obama got elected twice with no contest and Republicans acted like the world was over. They cried and complained and raged. The birther movement is the biggest case of sour grapes in American history. Democrats were unhappy about Bush but weren't even half as angry as Republicans despite the fact that Obama had a clear mandate from his elections and Bush won through a very very questionable judicial decision. In other words, fantastic hypocrisy at work

Also ironic is that you being up the landslide victory. Republicans always have an advantage in midterm elections. They had an even bigger one given the disproportionate level of rage and hatred of Obama. This was further increased by Democrats stupidly trying to pander to Republicans. But again Republicans are bad with irony and hypocrisy

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Democrats are running for the hills because they want no connection to Obama's failed policies.

Democrats lack the political will to do whatever it takes to get elected on a national level. Republicans have no such issues. They're efficient, organized and have a long term plan that they work towards together. As a result they're getting majority representation.

Too bad it's not because people agree with their values...

Lastly, Democrats kill me by allowing the Republicans to speak for them and define the terms of the conversation. Peters in Michigan isn't cowering away from Obama, who showed up this past week and fired off a fiery speech which was energizing voters. People forget the powerful orator that he can be and how he uses that to inspire voters. He's done it twice. It wasn't that long ago. The fact that they avoid him just add fuel to the fire no matter how illegitimate the claims.

The Republicans' strategy seemed to be, "Obama and his policies are bad. Even if we have nothing to offer we are not Obama." I would typically say that their strategy is moronic. However, the Democrats strategy somehow became, "Obama and his policies are bad, even though that is what I have supported before."

LOL

edit on 5-11-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

Hehe yeah it's hard to organize efficiently such a wide ranging diverse base. It's pretty easy to organize a bunch of old white dudes and the people they've brainwashed onto their side.

The Republicans are an army with clear chain of command and unquestioning soldiers as well as string logistics, strategy, and tactics. The Democrats don't have any hope of matching it, with their loose confederation of various tribes (often having internal conflict or distrust), lack of leadership, no clear strategy or logistics.

The best way to simplify the two parties differences is Americans (R) vs Native Americans (D). We all know how that turned out. Obama getting elected was Custer's Last Stand. It was a huge victory but they could not hold out regardless. So I guess ask that's left to complete this analogy is the Democrats getting crushed into dust. I wonder if our future fascist empire will have a team called the Washington Democrats? Will the small numbers of Democrats in the future complain about the name and then get sued for daring to value human dignity over greenbacks?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

The Republicans' strategy seemed to be, "Obama and his policies are bad. Even if we have nothing to offer we are not Obama."

This strategy was lifted directly from the Democrats 2008 playbook. Just insert Bush's name for Obama.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Those who are Liberal should remember those who ran from their leader when times got tough.

This shows you cannot be trusted them and are turncoats. They thought their distancing themselves from their party's sitting president would help them win, wrong, because all it showed, was what cowards they were.

You cannot trust them. Good or bad...stick with your parties leader. Show the people you can be trusted to uphold your parties ideology.

I can't stand conservatives..think they are the lowest of the low but they do stick together.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Bush is /was republican. Why would he be at "fault" in any win. I realize this is sarcasm but that just doesn't make sense. It's like asking since minority voter turnout was at an all time high in 2008 when Barack Obama was first elected was he at fault? He of course was the reason but the word fault simply doesn't apply. Not reasonably anyway. Ok carry on. I'm still waiting for Senate results here in Virginia where the race is neck and neck with greater than 99% of the vote counted. Squeak... a reply to: GeisterFahrer

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I'm a democrat and I agree with you 100%.
It shows that people are just not happy with government as a whole and want to see something, anything change for the better.
Reform from the top down needs to happen but who's going to offer that? And when?

a reply to: Metallicus

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Does it help to label people conservative or liberal? Not every voter sits staunchly in one chair or the other. I know I don't. Each issue is carefully considered on its own merit. I'm a dem but on some issues I'm an old fashioned kind of girl.
I'd like to see economic reform and jobs kept here in America. I'm not opposed to higher taxes if the money is spent on the people.
I'd like equality for women. Sex organs don't effect the head or intelligence any more than skin color does. I'm glad women have a choice in reproduction but would much rather see girls make smarter choices in birth control than abortions. I think business owners should decide what they pay employees as long as they don't pay slave wages. On the same note I believe that education should grant you a higher wage . I don't consider myself liberal or conservative. Just sensible

edit on AMu30u11114551302014-11-05T06:51:41-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
if anyone watched that Veritas project that recently came out it is clear Dems are promoting voting of Illegals. Some illegals where mistakenly issue voter registration (Motor Voter) incorrectly and as evidenced by the Veritas project Dem election officials are more then happy to encourage illegal voting by illegals.

Regarding ID laws. Seriously if you can't do something as easy as get a Driver license or ID Card you shouldnt be able to vote.

Another undercover test In MD showed that out of 60 undercover voters 58 where able to get ballots that where not them.

It will be interesting to see how proactive the NEW Republican congress will be to pass legislation for the people and send it up to Obama. Sadly I fear Obama is gonna go crazy with Executive Orders that will keep the GOP on the defensive. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Nope. There are still reports of Voter Fraud and machines changing votes from Rep to Dem.

All should still be investigated.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't ever vote Democrat, but when I do, its usually because I am dead and someone else is using my name.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join