It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even if one out of every four Marines would shoot American citizens, what this survey revealed was

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I also agree,

human condition and behavior is not to be tallied, calculated or estimated by some rolling of the dice from someone(s) in a transfixed place of power.

Yet, IMO, if you get (trap) the best of the best (healthwise) men and women into yet another conflict or situation of mental disability or alertness (here or abroad) then what do we have left to defend us?

On this subject...I'd rather have a sh*tload of Marines/or other in town ...rather than NOT. Wouldn't you?

Who is left to defend you? The saggy-baggy pants kid with the Beiber haircut on the corner? God Help us all.

*Despite what we ALL think, do you honestly believe that ALL of OUR possible scenarios haven't been thought out? Considering how people behave online (not to mention how cold people are that we run into every day), our DISTRACTIONS, our LUXURIES that the US is the EASIEST, most fragile country to overtake?

eeshhh. People panic and get angry over losing their cable, internet or local grocery checkout for 40 minutes.

Easy indeed. The least of my problems would be to worried about armed troops lol.

edit on 6-11-2014 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The survey was given back in May 10th 1994 to about 300 Marines at 29 Palms USMC Air-Ground Combat Center, Ca. It was given by a LCDR Ernest Cunningham, as part of his Masters thesis at Naval Post Graduate School.

Here are some links, take from it what you will....

Text of the actual survey...
www.29palmssurvey.com...

As for firing on US citizens, LCDR Cunningham concluded that "a complete unit breakdown would occur in a unit tasked to execute this mission."...
jpfo.org...

www.truthorfiction.com...

oath-keepers.blogspot.com...

edit on 6-11-2014 by bg_socalif because: fat fingers on the keyboard

<< 1  2   >>

join