It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting data on 2014 midterm voter turnout

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Oh....and please point out where I assumed you were black.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

"Oh brother....seriously? Ok, so you have established you live in a rich, white neighborhood at this point. I am guessing you are either young and black, or just young. Why is it that you hate the "hood" you are in so much? Are you one of the privileged that is upset because of your privilege? "

You hedged your bet at least. Ketsuko was pretty blatant

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Sorry I missed one.

"Just wondering, but how did you never miss a payment when you were unemployed, and you stated earlier your parents never helped you pay."

I did odd jobs for people I know. Minimum or near minimum payments are not hard to pull off. They don't lower your debt though. I was the ideal customer for the modern bank. They actually have me a massive increase on my credit limit because I was such a good customer

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

By the way thanks for the on topic post. Great info. Didn't see it earlier.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

By the way credit to you for at least backing up your view and fighting for it. I can't give the same credit to Ketsuko who just chimed in to insult me outright and tell my black self to stop issuing the victim

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The democrats lost because there voters were so fed up with Obama and the party that they stayed home.

These same people would never vote for a Republican but will hold back there vote from democrats if the democrats don't do what they promised.

The Republican's need to understand this and go after there votes in the future.

That is the way i see it but i am a red-dog Republican.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
a reply to: tavi45

More sour grapes and racism. The race card stays out no matter what, right?

It seems that liberals still try to claim minorities, women, illegals, and young people as "their" voters, as it every member of those groups votes democrat.

Grow up already.

Yea and hell, I look at this data and say wow where were all the dems? And the large black turnout? That's the question many will avoid.

Data tells you at least two things. The ute's and blacks that voted dem 6 years ago don't give a shizzel any more.
edit on 6-11-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Most regular people don't care about midterms. Congress doesn't get anything done for regular folk anymore. They'll show up for 2016 though.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Its to bad they don't. They are there for a reason, part of the check and balance of power and stagnation. Folks don't use their heads or are uneducated.

Why would folks vote in a president, dems Obama, but then fail to make sure he has enough support in congress for his last two years?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

That would be the good old days your talking about when there was jobs for all and the USA was strong. Hope and change is in it's death throngs and the country will celebrate it's passing.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. Democratic voters appear to be insane.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Hope and change is dead. I don't think so. I think we can build utopia. It's a shame more people are so dead set on dystopia.

Since I assume you are referring to Obama with that comment, you think America was great before Obama?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Maybe not dead but in it's death throngs. Bummer will put out a bunch of stuff he knows the republicans will hate and say "I TOLD YOU SO" then the executive orders will kick in the next 2 years were going to find out who Bummer really is and the people will like it less and less. His roots will show and the the grey ones

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

It's a shame that all the people born during and after WW2 got so complacent and ignorant. They almost got me on board too. Thank god I didn't get brainwashed too. It's much harder but much more satisfying.

Our indoctrination machine is so high quality that Americans think the President is some kind of Emperor or something. That's why so many came out for presidential elections but not midterms. People do not know anything about government or must anything else that matters.

Specialization has gone too far. A liberal education is more important than anything and so few people have one even though they spent 17 years or so of their life supposedly getting one. Everyone I know has a college degree but I blow people away with my knowledge of very basic things. I'm AT BEST of mildly above averge intelligence and people have told me my whole life I'm a genius. I'm dead tired of being told to go on Jeopardy. I'd get absolutely creamed. It's a sad state our nation is in, by any accounting and its not anything new at all.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Hehe you didn't answer my question. In going to bed though and don't really care. If you think last nights election will bring any sort of positive change I look forward to bring proven wrong. I doubt I will be though. Have fun celebrating the acceleration of our deterioration. I mean the death of science alone will be devastating and its a 100% guarantee, literally 100%. That's ignoring all the other possibilities.

My guess is that everyone, including Republicans, will look back and remember the days of deadlock fondly. Seriously though I hope you're right. If they do enact positive changes I'll jump right on your bandwagon. As you said yourself though, hope and change are dying. Those are ominous words to be saying in celebration.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

More sour grapes and racism. The race card stays out no matter what, right?

It seems that liberals still try to claim minorities, women, illegals, and young people as "their" voters, as it every member of those groups votes democrat.

Grow up already.

AMEN!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Most regular people don't care about midterms. Congress doesn't get anything done for regular folk anymore. They'll show up for 2016 though.

They sure will, after Obama tries to implement his agenda, wreaking further ruination on all of us.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: xuenchen

Both parties lie so that can't be it.

Voter ID could impact it as it primarily blocks minorities and the poor, both generally Democratic.

I haven't seen any gender stats yet. I'll take a look around.

Voter ID doesn't block anyone. That is false. Made up by the Democrats who cheap.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Racism is only still alive BECAUSE of the Dems. Sorry, but racism died out in my very southern state a long time ago, at least in the areas that are educated. Sure there are some people here and there and small towns that still think along the race lines, but that is SO small minded and people who use this card to act like it is why they "can't get theirs" are typically just wanting a handout or a quick rise to a high dollar position.

Oh, so the Dems forced you guys into this sort of nonsense?

Perhaps by having the nerve to put a black man into the Oval Office?

Unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I thought this was interesting

I wonder if the majority of recipients are in "Blue" voter pockets?

Lots of "Blue" pockets all over those "Red" states I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join