It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats deserved this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: xuenchen

So you can't? At least google it.

The Democrats were bad enough. The Republicans will put things in overdrive. They are the party with racism, corporate welfare, security over freedom, and fervent nationalism built into the platform.

It's sad because you get to celebrate but when my words become truth I can't since I'll be on my way to the prison camps.

I think we've all had enough drama for one night don't you?

Don't you have an appointment in the morning?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Vive la revolucion!

Let's start the impeachment hearings! Americans love a good impeachment hearing! Sent Bill Clinton's approval rating through the roof!

Let's start the Benghazi hearings! Because you know there have only been 13 or so, and the public just loves to see Congress on TV, spending the People's money.

Let's repeal Obamacare! I'm sure that the 25 million people who now have coverage won't hold it against the Republicans.

Let's watch the deficit start to skyrocket as we cut taxes on the rich and provide billions to fat cat Defense contractors!

Carry the Cross and Wrap Yourselves in the Flag!

You did it!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

You see I am not sure they will let it get to that point. They seem to have things down to a science as far as keeping decrepit bodies in congress and those senators and congressman only want to keep their seats. So like in the last election they knew if a republican president took the reigns they would be one step closer to losing power for good so they ran an unelectable person even rigged their own primaries to do so. They threw that election of that I have no doubt they may do it again. Seems they only want to take the reigns when things are already doing good or headed that direction so they can run amok unchecked.

BTW I cant wait to see the direction of political threads now.
edit on 5-11-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The Republicans are distinctly a minority nowadays. That's why they use such a wide array of dirty tactics. This election positively stunk of them.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

They are the party with racism...

Oh please, don't start with the racism crap...*sigh*

Was hoping we could make it through this without the race card being thrown around
Guess not

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh come on. You love drama. Don't lie. It's your bread and butter

An appointment for what? You mentioned a doctors visit somewhere else. Is that what you're implying? Cab you explain the joke is that's the case? I didn't understand it in the other thread. I'm guessing you're saying I'm having a great attack or stroke it something?

You really gotta work on actually saying things. You use way too many ambiguous barbs.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

If the shoe fits.....

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

If the shoe fits.....

You do realize it was the Dems [Southern] that wanted slavery way back then and the Rep was formed to put a stop to it

And now the Dems are making modern day slaves out of them now by keeping them dependent on entitlement programs instead of letting them better themselves

And it's always Dems that throw around race when they don't get their way

edit on 5-11-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

a reply to: muse7

Hehe I'm looking forward to it. I've never got to witness the rise of fascism first hand before. $10 says WW3 starts before the 2016 presidential elections.

Some of us have been watching the rise of fascism since Nixon unilaterally declared the "War on Drugs" and all its unconstitutional policies, regulations and laws. Every administration since Nixon has upped the ante to some degree, never rolling back any programs despite impassioned promises on the campaign trail.
It arrived full-blown with "too big to fail." Did ya miss that?
No matter who is elected at the Federal level, we can be sure they're a narcissist sociopath being controlled by a cartel of psychopaths. That's the only logical explanation for the hand-basket in which we find ourselves today.
Does anyone stop to think that the money just spent on spewing hatred and dissent amongst the population could have provided free heat for poor folks for the entire winter? Instead it was spent to clog your mailbox and phone and the airways with nasty commercials about nasty people. The money spent in my county alone would have funded the emergency utilities fund and the food-bank for three months!
Ike warned us to beware the military-industrial complex while my good friend Gatewood Galbraith had this message, "For all you Petrochemical-Pharmaceutical-Military-Industrial-Transnational-Corporate-Fascist-Elite-Bastards, I've got your karma right here." (in his book, The Last Free Man in America Meets the Synthetic Subversion.)

Read more here: www.kentucky.com...=cpy

Seeing all these perverters of government being led away in chains would do my heart good I think. Allowing them to slink out of office and retire with a nice, fat pension just doesn't sit well with me.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Cause reps usually act like racism doesn't exist and if one says anything different they are just race baiting race card pullers.
And the parties are nothing that they were in the days of slavery other then the names and you know you it

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
An appeal to those who still believe in the two party system. Please step back from the blue team, red team mentality and think about this: Why is abortion an issue every two years when Roe ve. Wade settled the issue as far as the federal government is concerned?

To hedge against the personal attacks sure to come...I don't care what you do with your body, and I don't care about your religious or political beliefs.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Cause reps usually act like racism doesn't exist and if one says anything different they are just race baiting race card pullers.
And the parties are nothing that they were in the days of slavery other then the names and you know you it

I've never meet one person in my life that denies that there are race issues
Of course, I didn't ask them for their political affiliation either

People shouldn't use such broad brush strokes to paint ALL Rep. into one category

Dems will have to use a different tactic once Obama gets out of office

edit on 5-11-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Just like you don't use broad strokes about dems?
Good deal.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

That's not exactly true. The parties now are bit the same as in the past. Read up.

www.deathandtaxesmag.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Do I really have to be thankful that the Rups won?

Yes.

Because they obviously don't like TTiP. Please cancel that crap, thank you!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Just like you don't use broad strokes about dems?
Good deal.

I don't recall posting a comment about Dems in this thread

I did say in another thread that I hope Congress will do something now and not more of the same ol BS
Their approval rating is lower than the prez.

I just get sick and tired when someone doesn't like what is being said, they throw out the race card when it really isn't necessary
That song and dance is getting old

And it has been used and abused more since Obama has been in office then ever before
Or maybe my memory isn't what it used to be. LOL

I do recall Pres.Clinton being the first 'black' pres. at one time, but merely as a joke

If you are talking about what the Dems did in the past regarding slavery, it's part of history, not broad brush strokes

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

"If you are talking about what the Dems did in the past regarding slavery, it's part of history, not broad brush strokes."

So you didn't read the article I linked yet?

The best way to remove the race card is to convince your party to not be racist

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

"If you are talking about what the Dems did in the past regarding slavery, it's part of history, not broad brush strokes."

So you didn't read the article I linked yet?

The best way to remove the race card is to convince your party to not be racist

Pardon me, but I don't even know what link you are referring to
Just hold your horses before you get all worked up

And I'm an Independent, not Rep. nor Dem
I voted for Obama in 2008 but not in 2012

I dislike him over his policies, or lack of, NOT his skin color
Sheesh you guys are relentless on this race crap

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>