It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gates of hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
has anyone heard of the gates of hell thats located in new jersey? this link talks about it but doesnt tell the direction to the gates of hell
weirdnj.com...
anyways if youve been there or know someone who has been there please tell me some stories and drop me the direction thanks

[edit on 10-12-2004 by someidoit]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think youve been watchin to much futurama

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
.................or Buffy!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
this is'nt really great proff of it you've been watching to much t.v

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Another urban legend bites the dust.

York - The Seven Gates of Hell - It is a separate private road off of Toad Road. Years ago there was a mental hospital located near Toad road. It is now a deserted building. Hundreds of mental patients are said to have escaped from there and killed in the woods surrounding it. If you travel back to Toad Road, you go through seven gates known to locals as "The Seven Gates of Hell." No one has ever been through the fifth gate. Everyone who makes it to the gates hears noises and sees weird things moving in the woods. - Update: It was so popular among local teenagers that just recently, the old hospital and the gates were torn down. One gate stands, the first gate, which is highly visible off of Trout Run Rd. The area is private property, and there are many new no trespassing signs up. Forestry agents are reportedly tearing down trees back there to stop people from coming to experience the "freakiness".

theshadowlands.net...

You would think that the Seven Gates of Hell would be guarded by the Seven Hounds of Hell...

top topics

join