It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Entering the Dark Age of the GOP in power

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:16 AM
I'm going to sleep…yet I’m wide awake.

The American people have proved again that they are asleep

It’s about the constitution when it says

“that the governing body empowered by the document may enact laws to promote the general welfare of the people”

Its about when MLK said

“No man is free unless ALL men are free”

It’s about what Jesus said

"Love thy neighbor"

The men and woman elected to power aren’t interested in these lofty universal values based on love, brotherhood, human hood and respect..
It’s a sad day in the life and times of America

It’s a sad sad night

Hatred wins

And what’s most sad is that most people here just don’t see that

Their eyes are:

Good night
And may God have mercy on all of us

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:21 AM
Heck yea man im soooo happy!!!! I trust they will get right to writing some new legislation to encourage states and local municipalities against infringing on the second amendment. Maybe penalties like withholding Federal subsidies and funding of state/county programs. Maybe a national open carry would be a good start.

At least with the republicans in charge, I know Daish will be destroyed before it becomes a threat to Israel. I mean I am by no means a fan of Israel governments, and specifically the IDF's brutal policies of oppression against the Palestinian peoples. But everyone knows if ISIS or anyone ever comes knocking on their door and pours through borders the Israelis are going to launch nukes, and that is just not good for anyone on this planet.

I suspect hopefully conservative control can finally curb somewhat all the damn anti-family homosexual propaganda in the media for the past decade. Grow up people, have kids naturally and fulfill your role as a human being correctly. Just because it feels good don't make it right.

Oh and since I know they are going to rape the financial industry to hell and back again, I can use the gains from the hard assets I have been hoarding to scoop up stocks on the cheap when they kill the stock market again. See guys you just have to learn the pattern they use to manipulate the market from one election to the next to understand where to put your investments. And it never fails that them boys always get greedy and pillage the financial sector by deregulation and screw over the paper assets. I think that's important to understand.

Hard assets do better in red years, and paper assets in blue. By paying attention to the technologies they debate about during sessions, you also know what IPO's to look into. The ones likely to earn federal contracts. Specifically in aerospace and defense.

Now would be a good time to test the waters by easing into liquidating or transferring accounts that hold highly diversified portfolios. If you know what companies have mining rights in Afghanistan, put your money there. Its not as if by coincidence that since 9/11 lithium powered speakers, cell phones, tablets, gps, and thousands of more have becomes commonplace and cheap.

When homeless folk are jamming on the corner with a $15 Bluetooth speaker from Wal-Mart on their 9.88 tracfone with Bluetooth, you know supply of that material suddenly increased with ease.

Man it sure is fun posting while im enjoy my holistic medical herbs.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:24 AM
a reply to: Willtell

Sarcasm. Learn a little

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:28 AM

A fine example of why the Democrats were routed.

Fewer are enamored by the vilification strategy democrats have adopted in the face of such obvious poor governance.

Republicans take note. America didn't swing hard right. They've moved to the center.

There's hope for the future yet.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:46 AM

We have swung from one philosophy to the next; from the Right to the Left and mostly resided in the Center; relative as those may be.

Your "woe's me" nonsense is either A: satirical B: you are EXTREMELY young or C: trying to drum up the ATS base that is on Team Blue so you have some validation of your thoughts.

I am somewhere in between B and C given the thread in entirety.

Imagine when the Jeffersonian's finally vested power from the Adams'....pandemonium ensued!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:52 AM

You remind me of that one South Park episode where Obama wins and the anti-Obama crowd builds a bunker because they think the world is ending. Being an obtuse cartoon character is not something you should aspire to. But seeing you're an Obama voter, it was in your cards.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:04 AM
Obama finally brought about hope and change.
A changed Senate and a hope he gets impeached.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:18 AM
FEAR NOT Willtell remember the pendulum swings both ways it's up to Dems,Indies and Progressives to roll-up our sleeves and get to work this in my opinion is an opportunity to weed out wheat from the chaffs among Dems ,I say let them have the presidency also.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:07 AM

Since Obama was elected two times means that a lot of folks who voted him in are also many of the same who voted in the GOP this day, so that means a lot of folks who might be with you on so many issues changed their mind for some reason. Maybe because of all of those things they know you will be supporting them to do, but then they don't keep those promises. And while they break their promises to you, they secretly laugh because they never intended to, but only wanted to make you believe it so they could prostitute their voter base for that vote.

This was already proven true since every promise made to Obama voters was never really kept. Not even one. Blacks in America are far more in poverty now than before he was first elected with the promise to help Black America be uplifted and helped into prosperity if you will just vote for Obama. Now Black Americans are much worse off all across the board, and this wasn't any doing of the GOP. It is all on Obama, a false saviour.

This is in no way meant to insinuate that the GOP is any better since they obviously have not done a damn thing either. Ineffectual is what every single one of the right and left have been because the results to the American people have been absolutely devastated in most every kind of way that America was first founded on. The average person has reaped the following in the last 15 years under both parties, but exponentially worse under Obama and the Harry Ried, Nancy Pelosi machine:
Liberty= Worse not better
Freedoms= Much less
Civil rights for everyone: Decreased
Taxation with representation: ROFLMAO Not even one new tax has been represented with truthfulness under the Obama regime.
All of your other gripes at the beginning of the thread that you are now so afraid of losing sight of, were gone the day Obama began his presidency because he only intended for you to believe that he would represent them on your behalf.

As soon as he was elected, corruption in government increased exponentially in both the democrat party and the GOP. He loves corruption because it brings much faster results. Like working flipping burgers takes many years to make a fat bundle or robbing a Bank takes just minutes or seconds to earn the same. This is why he is still paying money to Mafia members, they provide a service for Obama that he doesn't mind paying for. And he provides a service to them in unions by excluding them from laws he illegally made for the rest of us to enjoy so happily that don't actually help anyone.

To think that he could deceive so many people so easily just by holding a few shrivelled carrots close to their noses, and just when you almost had one in your teeth he gleefully yanked it away. Rather he never intended any of those carrots to actually be real, they were only plastic ornamental carrots.

All of his broken promises are the plastic carrots that not only you, but all in America ARE NOW EATING. And all who rubber stamp him were his vendors giving him those plastic carrots through our corrupt senate and congress to give to you, which includes Boehner, a former Republican Majority whip who was corrupt, and many others who secretly made back handed deals with Obama to help him obtain many of those plastic carrots to pass out to us.

Rather than any of them doing a single thing to help the economy or liberty, they did exactly the opposite by silently passing all kinds of hideously NON American laws that harmed our prosperity, harmed our liberty and freedom, greatly harmed our foreign relations, severely damaged our economy, And ATTACKED our national security in ways that not even Kim Jung Il could have ever hoped to achieve, but only dreamed of doing.

And last but not least:

Payed billions of dollars, maybe even trillions to friends, relatives, members of congress and senate, and business associates and union and mafia members who helped him get into office beginning with his senate seat, tossed money at fake companies who took billions and then filed Bankruptcy never to be heard from again.

Oh, did I forget : Raised taxes in many creative and obscene (and even illegal ways to force you to PAY FOR IT ALL!!!

Oh I forgot more: Committed treason over 13 times doing all of the above.

I could add more, but I don't think their is a cure for your Stockholm syndrome!!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:20 AM

Don't worry. It's all going according to plan. None of those people voted in or out were in charge of anything in the first place. They are all just puppets and the ones in charge are still in charge. Only minor events will change that weren't already part of the plan to begin with.

Granted this doesn't mean anything will get better either. Like always they will just get worse for anyone not part of the "In Crowd". But that is no different than it's already been.

When you're already being served sh!t sandwich does it really matter if the bread gets moldy while eating it??

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:23 AM
What this means is more dead US troops. Prepare for wars my friend. Also prepare to see what few jobs are here to go overseas to cheaper labor. More corporations will not pay tax.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:51 AM
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

One of the best posts I've ever read. Bravo!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:00 AM
Don't worry....
Those bills that have the majority of americans against - you know those that take more freedom away or strengthens the police state that both bush and obama helped build will still be passed.
And as long as those still move foreward we are kind of screwed so the rest really doesn't matter much does it?
Besides once they get a republican as president again they will be strutting around like proud peacocks and turn everyone off with their attitudes just like the last time they held the majority- wasn't t hat such a fun time!!
And we'll back to the dems! Let's just hope that they don't push the pendulum so far right this time that they end up far out in left field like bush did.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:23 AM
a reply to: guitarplayer

352 last I heard, but I'm sure it's gone up since then.
I mean, it's Dirty Harry, so....

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:26 AM
Dosnt matter either way it just shows the American public was too dumb to throw off both corrupt party's!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:27 AM

originally posted by: ketsuko

Wow! You better move to someplace like Europe.

We dont want another dumb American thank you!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:28 AM

originally posted by: Answer
Nothing will change.

When the Democrats win, the Republicans think the world is going to end.

When the Republicans win, the Democrats think the world is going to end.

In reality, nothing major happens and we continue our slow descent into hell in the same old handbasket.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:47 AM

So I believe they will go after the progress that has been made

You mean forcing people to buy something they don't want, at prices they can't afford, to replace what they already had and could afford? Single men have to carry maternal insurance? People no longer getting the treatment they need to survive?
You mean that progress?

edit on 5-11-2014 by DAVID64 because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:19 AM
a reply to: Spider879

Actually the last presidents going back to Roosevelt who were two term presidents in all of them in the second term their parties lost the senate and congress so is there hope that this is merely the way the politics swings from dem to GOP traditionally?

Because the GOP will do to much damage to people, particularly the poor, the seniors, the minorities, and the environment, before the American people through them out of office

In other words they might destroy the world before that happens or come near to doing it

They, the GOP, are the ISIS of America

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:40 AM

originally posted by: Willtell
The gutting of the safety net

The gutting of the right to choose

The gutting of Obamacare

The further ruination of the environment, the economy, human rights, civil rights, minority rights

A stronger supporting of Israel

Laws that will favor Banksters and Koch type billionaires

The complete death of unionism

the death of the minimum wage

The impeachment of Obama

Massive attack on woman rights and gay rights

The civil rights movement and affirmative action will be set back years

IF a GOP president gets in with these maniacs most assuredly you will have ten 911’s

WWIII a certainty and possibly the destruction of the world as we know it

All kinds of crazy anti-human bills that will set back the US and the world centuries

This will be a continuation of the second Bush as the third Bush will be just as bad

It’s so bad that the only one who can rescue the world from the madmen of the GOP is Hillary Clinton? The new Heroine…

Isn't that amazing

It shows the moral and spiritual depravity of our world...

You forgot some...

No more sending American weapons to ISIS...

No more overthrowing moderate muzlim Governments and installing terrorist Governments in its place...

This could become a very long list

No more illegal targeting of people from the IRS...

Did you ever think of this:::

The Republicans couldn't have won without vote from Democrats...There's plenty of people in your Party who are fed up with the Democrats in Washington...The Republicans are bad but the Democrats are an embarrassment...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>