It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entering the Dark Age of the GOP in power

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

And one-eyed Jack wants his eye back biotch.edU !!!

Until she tripping on her geriatric high heels and we'll see her break her big 'ol TURKEY NECK
. . . Happy Thanksgiving Back.

"My name, please".

"You're full name is Charlene Elizabeth Baltimore.
You're an CIA assassin working for the United States Government,
I outta know, I trained you for God sakes"

" What, no. I'm Samantha Caine. I'm a schcoolteacher. I can't be.
I'm in the God am P.T.A."

"Then QUIT ! "

No one told me about her
The way she lied
Well, no one told me about her
How many people cried

Well, it's too late to say you're sorry
How would I know, why should I care
Please don't bother trying to find her
She's not there

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDorothy

do you suffer fever with them there fits?
i suggest you take some of those mood alteing psychotropic drugs i know your doc's gave you, and calm down.

your only making yourself look foolish.

edit on 7-11-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

" You try to be frank and earnest with the ladies.

In New York, you're Frank and in Chicago, you're Ernest"

LOL, TeHeHe

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The gutting of the safety net - YAY.

The gutting of the right to choose - YAY.

The gutting of Obamacare - DOUBLE YAY.

The further ruination of the environment, the economy, human rights, civil rights, minority rights - Unsupported Rhetoric

A stronger supporting of Israel - TRIPLE YAY

Laws that will favor Banksters and Koch type billionaires - At least the Middle Class will be out of the cross-hairs.
The complete death of unionism

the death of the minimum wage - Minimum Wage jobs aren't meant to support families, but rather serve as stepping stones in one's own career.

The impeachment of Obama - QUADRUPLE YAY.

Massive attack on woman rights and gay rights - Unsupported Rhetoric

The civil rights movement and affirmative action will be set back years - Unsupported Rhetoric

IF a GOP president gets in with these maniacs most assuredly you will have ten 911’s - IGNORANCE

WWIII a certainty and possibly the destruction of the world as we know it - LOL

All kinds of crazy anti-human bills that will set back the US and the world centuries - RIGHT. Pssh..

This will be a continuation of the second Bush as the third Bush will be just as bad - Who are you?

It’s so bad that the only one who can rescue the world from the madmen of the GOP is Hillary Clinton? The new Heroine…- WTF DID YOU JUST SAY?

Isn't that amazing - NOPE.

It shows the moral and spiritual depravity of our world... - No, it shows that the majority of tax-paying Americans are tired of being used, ridiculed, and belittled to benefit those who can't or won't support themselves. Bleeding Heart Libs have infiltrated and ruined every nook and cranny of the USA where they've outwitted the people into voting them into office (NYC, Chicago, Detroit, California, etc.) While states and regions where the GOP have reigned supreme with conservative ethics and strong economical policies (Texas, The South, The Rockies, + The majority of Gun-Loving New England) have all flourished in down economies and have persevered as Obama has attempted to destroy what AMERICA really stands for.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xterrain

I mostly identify with liberals. In most cases, I will take the side of a liberal. Given what I actually agree on, I can't really say that you can fault just liberals on the 'destruction' of the U.S.
- Liberals believe that government action should be taken in order to make things equal for all people. It is the duty of the government to alleviate social ills, and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe that the government should make it so no person is in need. Liberal policies emphasize the need for the government to solve problems. With that in mind, it's kind of hard to say that it's JUST liberals that are messing things up. Let's look at some key points when it comes to what liberals think, and would fight for.
Point one - Abortion. Liberals believe that it's a woman's right to decide. The decision to have an abortion is the personal choice of a woman regarding her own body and the government should protect that right. Woman have the right to affordable, safe, and legal abortions. - I personally agree with this.
Point two - Affirmative action. Due to racism in the past, minorities were deprived of education and employment opportunities. The government must work to make up for that. America is still a racist society. Therefore, affirmative action is still needed. Due to unequal opportunities, minorities still lag behind in all statistical measurements of success. - In some ways I agree. America is still racist. And everyone should be given an equal opportunity for success.
Point three - Economy. Liberal believe that in a system where the government regulates the economy is best. The government must protect citizens from the big businesses. Unlike the private sector, the government is motivated by public interests. Government regulation in all areas of the economy is needed to equal out the playing ground for everyone. - Agree.
Point four - Education. Liberals believe that public schools are the best way to educate children. The government should focus additional funds to existing public schools, raising teachers salaries and reducing class size. - This I wholeheartedly agree with. Maybe if teachers were being paid what they are worth, they'd do more. Teachers work days aren't just eight hour days. They stay late to grade tests, and papers, and to send emails to parents. Some double as the after school performing arts teacher, or the choir teacher... Or even a football coach. These people aren't being paid even close to what they are worth. And class sizes should be reduced. There's no reason for 35 kids to be in one class.
Point five - Energy. Liberals believe that oil is running out. Other sources of energy must be explored. - Agree. Eventually oil will run out. It's important to prepare for that time.
Point six - Gun control. Liberals believe that the second amendment does not give citizens the right to keep arms. But only allows the state to keep a militia (nation guard). Individuals do not need guns for protection, as it is the role of the state and federal government to protect citizens. Additional gun control laws are needed to stop gun violence and limit the ability of criminals obtaining guns. More guns mean more violence. - I agree and disagree. More extensive backround checks need to be done. You shouldn't be able to buy weapons of any kind outside of a Cabelas or something. You surely shouldn't be able to get them online. I also believe that there should be laws controlling what kinds of guns you can have, for the safety of yourself and others.
Point seven - Healthcare. Liberals believe that there should be free or low cost healthcare. There are millions of citizens in the U.S. that cannot afford healthcare or health insurance. Every American has the right to affordable healthcare. The government should provide equal healthcare to all citizens regardless of being able to pay. - I agree. America is pretty much the only country that isn't third world that still makes their citizens pay for healthcare.
Point eight - Immigration. Liberals believe in legal immigration. And support amnesty to illegal immigrants. - Agree. I believe in legal immigration. And I believe we should grant amnesty to immigrants that are fleeing warzones, sexual trafficking and otherwise. The government needs to step up and help these people gain citizenship, though.
Point nine - Religion and government. Liberals believe in 'Separation of church and state.' The bill of rights implies that religious expression has no room in government. - Agree. It's true, and a lot of problems would be solved if people would think with their brain, not with their religion.
Point ten - Same sex marriage. Liberals believe that all that's needed to get married is love. It should be legal for gay, straight, bi sexual, lesbians and transgendered folk to get married. Denying these people the right to get married is taking away a civil right. - Agree. And this follows into point nine. Think with your head, not your religion.
Point eleven - War on Terror. Liberals believe that terrorism is the result of bad foreign policy. Good diplomacy is the best way to deal with terrorism. Relying on the military fuels hatred. Captured terrorists should be tried in civilian courts. - Agree. Kind of. Our war on terror is the result of lies. We should get our people out of there, and just send necessary supplies to the people outside of terrorist groups so they can fight back/survive/feel like they are supported. Those not in terrorist groups join terrorist groups because they are offered more than what's given.
The biggest problems with liberals I think are:
-Thinking about the long term rather than the short term. The vast majority of people care more about the short term, "How will this affect my life NOW," rather than "How will this affect my life 10 years from now." Liberals think ahead, rather than in the now. Ideas brought up will probably help in the future, but not in the present. Take healthcare for example. Obama passed ACA. It's a bust in most ways. But now, future people can build on that until it's exactly the way we need it. Nobody gets everything right the first time.
-The belief that we can just talk everything out with enemies. This will probably never work. Maybe years ago, it could have. But it's not even really worth it to try now. This is mostly because the U.S. hasn't be respected in decades, and every country with nukes, have their finger hovering over the button.
-Liberals have too much faith in the government. It's true. They do. But all people should have faith in their government, regardless of their political standpoint. There are countries that don't question their government because their government has never done them wrong. It's not bad to want that here. And it's not wrong to push for it to be that way.
I'm not saying that all liberals are good people. Sometimes there are people that are bad people and they seem really good. A wolf in sheeps clothing, if you will. All I'm saying is that their viewpoints aren't bad. I agree with a lot of them. There's nothing wrong with wanting equality, and healthcare, and a safety net for those who need it. And there's nothing wrong with allowing all people to get married.
This is America. People here are meant to be equal and free. The government should help people, ALL PEOPLE, achieve the American Dream. And no one is fighting for that.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xterrain

Unsupported rhetoric YAY

The GOP actions of voter suppression and to eliminate ALL forms of affirmative action is a fact

There denial of Global warming and other anti-environmental laws and agencies is not proof they of what they do?

The problem with your rhetoric, which one day you will understand when you realize how they have played people like you, is that if it were true then why did Obama, who promised healthcare while running, was voted in twice.

You worry about your precious tax money going to feeding the poor and paying a little welfare for the poor.

They have brainwashed you to believe in those flimsy values of no values, just selfish ignorance and greed.

The jokes on you pal since the greedy elite who rules the GOP aren’t really worrying about the food stamps, welfare you are so worrying about.

All they want are continued privileges they get from the their GOP puppets

Like removing American middle class jobs overseas

Being allowed to pollute the air you breath

Start wars that enrich them

Being allowed to let bankers do whatever they want

It is people like you who they have brainwashed to hate the poor that empowers them to continually rob you and the country

wake up before its too late

edit on 8-11-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I realize that there are a lot of problems with democrats, I really do. I'm also a registered independent. Can't stand Reid, Pelosi but I think there's a disconnect and too much propaganda. I also think, I really believe this, that conservative is becoming a code name for Christian. Can you show me a conservative that isn't a Christian? Anyways..here's the problem.

Here is what voters rejected by voting out the democrats

65 straight months of economic growth
a record 56 months of private sector job growth
Unemployment falling from 10.1% to 5.9%
The Budget deficit reduced by two-thirds
Fewer Americans in harms way in war zones
Zero attacks by al Queda on US Soil
Record stock market growth

Under Republicans we got and maybe we can expect more of this....

two economic recessions
the worst financial collapse since the great depression
the worst terrorist attack in history
the two longest wars in us history
the worst record of job creation since Herbert Hoover
the complete collapse of the stock market
a budget surplus turned into a trillion dollar deficit.

Well played America!

What do the republicans tell us they're going to do?

build a pipeline, repeal Obama Care, Ban Gay Marriage, Quote the bible during environmental debates and...

We're doomed?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I realize that there are a lot of problems with democrats, I really do. I'm also a registered independent. Can't stand Reid, Pelosi but I think there's a disconnect and too much propaganda. I also think, I really believe this, that conservative is becoming a code name for Christian. Can you show me a conservative that isn't a Christian? Anyways..here's the problem.

Here is what voters rejected by voting out the democrats

65 straight months of economic growth
a record 56 months of private sector job growth
Unemployment falling from 10.1% to 5.9%
The Budget deficit reduced by two-thirds
Fewer Americans in harms way in war zones
Zero attacks by al Queda on US Soil
Record stock market growth

Under Republicans we got and maybe we can expect more of this....

two economic recessions
the worst financial collapse since the great depression
the worst terrorist attack in history
the two longest wars in us history
the worst record of job creation since Herbert Hoover
the complete collapse of the stock market
a budget surplus turned into a trillion dollar deficit.

Well played America!

What do the republicans tell us they're going to do?

build a pipeline, repeal Obama Care, Ban Gay Marriage, Quote the bible during environmental debates and...

We're doomed?

Keeping this in mind, I feel like we can assume that a democrat will win the Presidential election. Hillary will look pretty good by the end of this.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Anyone is better than the American communist clown B.O.and his gang of criminal thugs who hate everything good about this nation.Hates the military,families, police, our way of life. Ever hear him say anything positive about this nation? Do anything to improve this nation? What a total loser. If we have total gridlock maybe we won't be sending aid to ISIS or sending aid to china. Move to Cuba you will feel at home with Castro care, you can make $20.00 a week and everything you need will be taken care of. You care repair your 55 Buick if you can scrounge up parts.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Lyxdeslic

Keeping this in mind, I feel like we can assume that a democrat will win the Presidential election. Hillary will look pretty good by the end of this.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Gold jacket....Green jacket....who gives a $#!^

I consider myself an independent/centrist. But in reality, I don't and never will align myself with any political affiliation. Republican values, liberal values....it doesn't matter. Following a party's agenda is terrible for a free country. Do what's best for the country, not the party!

But, each side seems to forget that there are differing opinions in the free world. What's really funny to me though, is watching how sad and whiney the conservative/liberal extremists get when their party gets beat at the polls.

You know what liberals and conservatives have in common? All of their politicians are corrupt!

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
as long as we are selfish there is no need for political parties...

Anytime anything is done for the people in this country it is a indirect result....

No matter what party is the majority....

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Mitch McConnell Says His Top Priority Is
To ‘Get The EPA Reined In’

On Thursday, incoming Senate Majority Leader and Kentucky Republican Mitch McConnell said that when it comes to serving his home state, his top priority is “to try to do whatever I can to get the EPA reined in.”
In his first one-on-one interview since his landslide re-election for a sixth term, McConnell told the Lexington Herald-Leader that he is convinced that coal has a future and that he feels a “deep responsibility” to stop the EPA from regulating carbon dioxide emissions at coal-burning power plants. He said he won a number of coal-producing counties for the first time this election, but that it was a “disappointment” that the state House didn’t go to the GOP on Tuesday night as it would have helped him in his crusade to block the Obama administration’s efforts to promote low carbon, clean energy.
As it stands, McConnell said the only good tool with which to stifle the EPA “is through the spending process, and if (President Barack Obama) feels strongly enough about it, he can veto the bill.”
What this means is that McConnell will have a hard time killing the EPA’s carbon pollution regulations without shutting down the government, a thing he has already pledged not to do.
McConnell, who recently used the “I’m not a scientist” line to avoid taking a stance on climate change, decided to focus on the future of coal rather than that of the climate.

thinkprogress.org...

Really??.. that's turtle man's top priority, gutting the already gutted EPA the same people who went after the CDC and the FEMA but cry when disaster or decease hit their state ,buut that's not all

Supreme Court move comes at challenging time for Obamacare

The Supreme Court’s decision Friday to take up a challenge to Obamacare subsidies couldn’t come at a worse time: Republicans fresh off big election wins are vowing to dismantle the law while the White House is readying a second enrollment season that it needs to get off to a better start than last year’s disaster.
The case taken by the court, King v. Burwell, puts at risk the health law’s low- and middle-income subsidies for millions of Americans who live in states that did not set up their own health insurance exchanges.

The surprise decision sends the president’s health care law back to the Supreme Court for the third time in as many years. It creates an aura of uncertainty around the law just as the Obama administration prepares to unveil a revamped HealthCare.gov as open enrollment begins one week from Saturday.

Read more: www.politico.com...

Oh yeah I predict if they are successful at shutting down ACA a massive retaliation for the three branches of govt will ensue ,the cons won't see day light for the next 15-20rys, so yes go ahead and overreach, as a result the Progressives can introduce a new healthcare bill as a single payer option along with the right kind of people in place.
edit on 9-11-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychicCroMag
Anyone is better than the American communist clown B.O.and his gang of criminal thugs who hate everything good about this nation.Hates the military,families, police, our way of life. Ever hear him say anything positive about this nation? Do anything to improve this nation? What a total loser. If we have total gridlock maybe we won't be sending aid to ISIS or sending aid to china. Move to Cuba you will feel at home with Castro care, you can make $20.00 a week and everything you need will be taken care of. You care repair your 55 Buick if you can scrounge up parts.

Well 'PsychicCroMag' that sounds like the kind of rant by the psychos of the 'Rush Limbaugh is king cartel' whose sole agenda from the moment President of the United States Barack Obama won the presidency instituted their one and only main agenda which was to undermine his presidency and circumnavigate and destroy the Constitution of the United States based upon 'we the people' in order to establish their main objective which is to have rule by special economic interests based upon we the power of money first - the so called 'fat cats' rule - Some might see this as the 'fat pigs' rule just like in George Orwell's 'Animal Farm' [Orwell is even more famous for his book '1984' - must be a favorite of all you fascist right wingers][Forgive me for being presumptive in assuming you know how to read?]

And talk about this President who you call 'a total loser' who in spite of an opposing political party whose sole existence became based upon undermining his presidency still brought the United State out of a recession so bad it was beginning to resemble the depression of 1929 and won the presendency in spite of coming from a race of Americans who not too many years ago could not eat in the same restaurants or go to the same schools as the white elitists who thought these people were inferior to them - I wonder how much of this good old fashioned, good ol' boy racism is behind the hate some of you love the elitist right wingers have for this President

But 'PsychoCroMag' I want to thank you for giving me an idea for a new political movement to answer the so-called grass roots Tea Party [grass planted, owned, and watered by the billionaire Koch Brothers]; We will call this truly grass roots party the P-ss Party as we are more teed off than you are and all the Tea in Boston may have been owned by you but 'we the people' are the ones who will drink it.
edit on 9-11-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If you toe the party line, you are part of the problem.

Two words for you (OP):

Brain
Washed

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Can you show me a conservative that isn't a Christian? Anyways..here's the problem.

OVER HERE!

OVER HERE!

*waves arms frantically*

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Oh yeah I predict if they are successful at shutting down ACA a massive retaliation for the three branches of govt will ensue ,the cons won't see day light for the next 15-20rys,

To hell with your ACA.

They've been getting a massive retaliation over enacting it to begin with - how do you think they got into power to begin with? A whole bunch of disassembly and deconstruction are in order.

so yes go ahead and overreach, as a result the Progressives can introduce a new healthcare bill as a single payer option along with the right kind of people in place.

Honestly, I don't care what you do, as long as no one is twisting my arm and trying to force me to participate in it. Leave me and my health care alone, and we're good, happy neighbors. I'll take care of my own, thanks.

What do you mean "single payer option" What would be the alternative to your single payer option since any option must have an alternative, or it's not optional.

"Right kind" of people? What would the "right kind" be, hmmm?

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

their one and only main agenda which was to undermine his presidency and circumnavigate and destroy the Constitution of the United States based upon 'we the people'

That's some funny stuff, right there! So you view forcing private citizens to buy stuff from private corporations as "constitutional"? Yup, that's some funny stuff, right there! I hope you've got a really good job, so you can handle it when all the other forced purchases and transactions come down the pike.

When they require us to buy a new GM car every year, I'll just sign up for an "Obamacar", and let Obama buy mine for me. I don't have an "Obamaphone" right now, but you can bet I'll sign up for one when they get around to requiring us to buy Verizon contracts.

That strategy of "overwhelming and breaking the system to build a new one" - that can work two ways.

in order to establish their main objective which is to have rule by special economic interests based upon we the power of money first - the so called 'fat cats' rule - Some might see this as the 'fat pigs' rule just like in George Orwell's 'Animal Farm' [Orwell is even more famous for his book '1984' - must be a favorite of all you fascist right wingers][Forgive me for being presumptive in assuming you know how to read?]

Let's analyse that - WHO was it again that pushed the forced support of private insurance corporations down our throats again? Ya gotta lotta nerve yelling about how "Right wingers" are pushing their objective of rule by special economic interests... as if the left wingers are any better.

I'll just consider myself lucky that I could read your post at all - it didn't have any pictures.

And talk about this President who you call 'a total loser' who in spite of an opposing political party whose sole existence became based upon undermining his presidency still brought the United State out of a recession so bad it was beginning to resemble the depression of 1929 and won the presendency in spite of coming from a race of Americans who not too many years ago could not eat in the same restaurants or go to the same schools as the white elitists who thought these people were inferior to them - I wonder how much of this good old fashioned, good ol' boy racism is behind the hate some of you love the elitist right wingers have for this President

Yelling "RACIST!" to try and shout down your opposition just never gets old, does it? I like how you've had to go through even MORE convolutions to get to it in an attempt to make it stick. that's classy, man!

But 'PsychoCroMag' I want to thank you for giving me an idea for a new political movement to answer the so-called grass roots Tea Party [grass planted, owned, and watered by the billionaire Koch Brothers]; We will call this truly grass roots party the P-ss Party as we are more teed off than you are and all the Tea in Boston may have been owned by you but 'we the people' are the ones who will drink it.

You're late to the party - already done. it was called "Occupy", but it kinda fizzled and went POOF! So you may not have noticed it...

I don't drink tea, but if you touch my coffee, we're gonna have a serious disagreement.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I love how the democrats give the republicans GOD powers! Going to drown the people with mighty hurricans and tornados and earthquakes.

Kill the old, starve the children.......all this is rubbish.

Understand the Republicans breath the same air you breath...

They have children just like you do, so they wont let them starve....

There is old Republicans , just like there is old democrats...

and for the BIG SURPRISE...THERE IS BLACK REPUBLICANS AND FEMALE REPUBLICANS..and yes they will soon be in power.

Isn't it that Democrats that attack FEMALE REPUBLICANS ....YUP it is! Isnt Democrats that attack BLACK Republicans YUp it is!

to list a few females attacked

Gov. Nikki Haley called a whore
Gov. Sarah Palin called an idiot
Gov. Michelle Bachman

Black Republicans attacked

Sen. Tim Scott
Rep. Allen West
JUstice Clarence Thomas

Maybe its different when they are doing it!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The gutting of the safety net

which safety net would that be?

The gutting of the right to choose

choose what? "coke or pepsi"?, "boxers or briefs"?, "McDonald's or Burger King"? what choice is going to magically disappear?

The gutting of Obamacare

as long as they do away with the individual mandate, i'm completely ok with this.

The further ruination of the environment, the economy, human rights, civil rights, minority rights

how so?

A stronger supporting of Israel

really?

Laws that will favor Banksters and Koch type billionaires

seems we already have a ton of those..passed by democrats.... in fact, the federal reserve act was enacted by -gasp- the majority-democrat 63rd congress, and signed by president Woodrow Wilson, -gasp- a democrat...in fact, now that i think about it, these are the same folks who gave us the federal income tax....and the IRS....you wanna talk about favoring banksters and billionares? holy s**t....

The complete death of unionism

how's that?

the death of the minimum wage

and how do you suppose that would ever be allowed to happen?

The impeachment of Obama

not that i actually think it will happen, but this would be a bad thing because:? he really has been rubbish at his job...

Massive attack on woman rights and gay rights

yes, because there hasn't been any of that while the democrats were around -rolls eyes-

The civil rights movement and affirmative action will be set back years

civil rights are written into the constitution, so unless they're gonna change the constitution, there's nothing to what you're saying....and affirmative action is an insult to black people....the idea that they somehow need a hand, or an unfair advantage to get a job, because they're not as good as white people is beyond ridiculous...the mindsets that prompted it's creation are no longer present in the vast majority of the american people, it's useless and insulting....not that i think they'd do away with it anyway..

IF a GOP president gets in with these maniacs most assuredly you will have ten 911’s

why not nine "nine-elevens"?, or eleven "nine-elevens"?...or why not some other random, arbitrary number you pulled out of your ass, while your on a roll of pulling ridiculous assertions out of your ass?

WWIII a certainty and possibly the destruction of the world as we know it

Jesus. H. Christ.

would you kindly provide me with your dealer's number? i simply MUST give him a call, and let him know it's time to cut you off...you've had MORE than enough...keep this up, and you'll be giving Keith Richards a run for his money...

All kinds of crazy anti-human bills that will set back the US and the world centuries

vagaries? oh don't give up on me now, goddamnit!.....i need specifics...

This will be a continuation of the second Bush as the third Bush will be just as bad

oh, you mean kinda how like Obama has kept crap started by bush going all these years?

It’s so bad that the only one who can rescue the world from the madmen of the GOP is Hillary Clinton? The new Heroine…

if you're looking at that nutbar as a step up from anything, then you've got problems modern pharmaceuticals can't touch....

Isn't that amazing

you certainly are...

It shows the moral and spiritual depravity of our world...

so does making baseless assertions, and talking out of your ass, for no other reason than being butthurt because your club lost their treehouse...
edit on 11-10-2014 by Daedalus because: mind the gasp.

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join