It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police shove man to the ground after calling 911 for chest pains

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hi all

I saw this posted at live leak and I am not seeing a lot of other sources on this yet.

The Live Leak and the youtube sources are saying the guy called 911 with chest pains and EMTs were sent , he called 911 again and the cops showed up and a cop promptly threw him to the ground and got right in his face yelling something.

The man said the cop threatened to kill him if he called 911 again, and I tell you what I believe him after watching the video.

What the heck is 911 for if your not supposed to call for freaking chest pains?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The man didn't appear to be in distress? Was he prank calling 911 ? I don't know ...but he didn't need to be shoved like that....still...he didn't look like he was having chest pains and in distress?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

How dare he interrupt them. They were probably having Margaritas paid for by highway robbery.

splitsider.com...

I guess we shouldn't ever call 911 anymore. It never seems to help.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

well if it turns out he wasn't playing a prank, that there is clear assault.
cant deny what happened,walks right up and shoved.

edit on 5-11-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
In my country we have different numbers for emergency services.

101 = police
112 = ambulance : fire department

Much better IMO

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Calls In for chest pain and where does this piece of SHIITE cop shove him ? in the CHEST.
If the cop isn't brought up on charges for something serious i feel 'if he has'nt already', eventually maim or kill someone through outright aggression.
Another case of psyco with a badge.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

At least they didnt shoot him.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Great comment.

It's a bright day in America when you only get beaten up for calling 911 instead of shot.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: drneville

I don't know what country you're from but it's better than this one

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
on the upside he wasnt shot...most likely he will be charged with assaulting a police officer

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
There's no point. No longer matters if there's any information.

edit on 0520141120141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Don't think it matters at all the reason for the police showing up there.

Clearly the guy wasn't a threat and the cop just walks up and shoves him onto his ass. After he's on the ground they don't even attempt to restrain him as if he was a threat.

Looks to me like just another lowlife thug cop exercising his abuse of power over a defenseless citizen.
It was probably done in hopes of that the guy would lip off for being shoved so he had a reason to take his abuse to the next level.

Just a matter of time before people start responding to police abuse with violence.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
There's no point. No longer matters if there's any information.

While the guy is no saint, and he was calling 911 then refusing treatment when EMS arrived, I'm not sure it rises to "I'm going to knock you on your ass because irritating".

If the deputy is doing that for minor nuisances, I'm sort of appalled the Sheriff considers it business as usual. You have to wonder what his troublemakers are out there doing.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
No, no. Clearly it was the quickest way to get the guy laying flat on his back so they could administer CPR.

Geez, try to be efficient, and what do you get?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
The man didn't appear to be in distress? Was he prank calling 911 ? I don't know ...but he didn't need to be shoved like that....still...he didn't look like he was having chest pains and in distress?

And i guess with the three seconds of grainy blue footage of the victim standing before he his shoved to the ground we can deduce that he was not in any distress at all o_O

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
Hi all

I saw this posted at live leak and I am not seeing a lot of other sources on this yet.

The Live Leak and the youtube sources are saying the guy called 911 with chest pains and EMTs were sent , he called 911 again and the cops showed up and a cop promptly threw him to the ground and got right in his face yelling something.

The man said the cop threatened to kill him if he called 911 again, and I tell you what I believe him after watching the video.

What the heck is 911 for if your not supposed to call for freaking chest pains?

Porker Pig shoves him to the ground and Donald Duck waddles up, eventually...America's finest...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

where di you get the guy refused treatment ? link something.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: Bedlam

where di you get the guy refused treatment ? link something.

Your wish is my command! Linky

Mingo County is pretty territory, but really rural, the Tug River area is where you had the Hatfields and McCoys. Maybe this was a family thing between the deputy and Maynard.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Does the video really matter. Nothing will happen. The cop feels comfortable enough shoving the civilian for no reason... It's not the first time that cop has acted out of line. Nothing matters anymore when it comes to the police and all the things they do. Its very sad. One day this will end badly. The cop that is the aggressor will get his.

There will be a thin Red White and Blue line drawn. The communities will snap. No matter how many Twinkies we Americans have consumed, our burning patriot pride is somewhere under all that golden cake and delicious cream. We are not a police state we should not fear the police or our politicians. They should fear US. We outnumber them. We are the United States and they are our employees. Never fear them.
edit on 5-11-2014 by BlastedCaddy because: Less soapboxy

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Found this:

Link to Article About OP

Seems he is from a small town in West Virginia (one of my favorite places, WV) and had called 911 earlier in the evening for chest pains. Paramedics showed up, checked his vitals, and then left. Not sure if the man declined transport to the hospital or what, but then he had chest pains again later the same night.

He called 911 again and that's when the police showed up and shoved him to the ground. The man claims they also threatened to kill him for calling 911. For chest pain. The man has a known heart condition and has also had a DUI, the article points out. Not sure but it could be they know each other and maybe the man is a nuisance, idk.

Regardless, it doesn't matter if he's a total pain the ass, a nuisance, or a three time felon, if he had/has a heart problem AND chest pains he deserves to be treated and transported to the hospital. He DOES NOT deserve to be shoved in the chest and threatened by a bully with a gun and badge to hide behind!

The officer has been suspended, pending an investigation. I'm sure with FULL pay and benefits though.

<<   2 >>

join