It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Results

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

My apologies!
I was pretty surprised hah!

Me too, If Obama doesn't sign the pro republican bills no doubt they'll plaster the Murdoch Media with stories bout how Obama is destroying America for not rubber stamping everything Republican.

link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: neo96

You mean ask the policies Bush's handlers started that are now the status quo?

Don'tcha mean the policies that were started long before GW ever got in to office.

LOL.

President's come and go but congressman are forever.

That is until they get fired like tonite.

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Lol. Where you from man? I love people who can see outside the propaganda

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Actually congressman aren't forever either but Wall Street and K street are. I can't imagine the parties going on at the mega mansions of the ultra rich pricks running the show. Think they'll go slow and use lube or is it gonna be straight up "Deliverance"?
edit on 4-11-2014 by tavi45 because: auto correct mistake

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Fox is reporting Republicans just took control.

Confirm this please.

Yep, GOP takes control of the Senate with 52 majority!
Joni Ernst in Iowa made the deciding vote.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Neo - Dial back the hate and anger a little bit, this is a discussion not a my testicles are never wrong debate. Judging from your posts on these threads, you don't seem to appreciate people don't need to agree with you.

Nah don't think I will. Especially after the past 6 years of demagoguing the right. When it is CLEAR AS DAY the LEFT is no better.

I WILL say my piece.

Free speech, and all that jazz.

I've been paying attention, by no means has Obama and the Democrats achieved milestones, but they sure as hell exceeded the results that the republicans did under Bush.

Yeah they have the make the RIght look like amateurs when it comes to big government fascism.

Last time I checked government has gotten bigger, and personal liberty as shrank.

Obama might not have done anything to solve America's problems, but these problems were born out of a Republican period.

That is an outright lie.

This nations problems BEGAN long before GW was ever elected.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Even though Obama has lowered the deficit, lowered unemployment faster than Romney's most optimistic estimate and brought the economy back from the #storm it was thanks to Bush.

link   

Obama's biggest mistake was being weak and attempting compromise. You can't compromise with lunatics.

link   

Actually congressman aren't forever either but Wall Street and K street are. I can't imagine the parties going on at the mega mansions of the ultra rich pricks running the show. Think they'll go slow and use lube or is it gonna be straight up "Deliverance"?

Still demagoguing I see. As someone left out union street.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
all you people in the red states got exactly what you deserve...get ready for public school closings, budget deficits, public work projects cut, higher taxes on the little guy to pay for the tax cuts of the wealthy, less protections in the workplace, etc...it's yee-hah time for right-wingers, and the rest of you will need a lot of K-Y jelly
and in the new republican congress, get set for defunding the ACA, all of you people that finally got some health insurance, oh well, you'll be s**t of of luck now...impeachment of Obama should start up March or April, just to show that "step-and-fetch-it" boy who's really in charge...
edit on 4-11-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Did our nations problems begin with Carter or Clinton?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

ouch

ouch

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

originally posted by: buni11687
Just in from the Illinois Governor race - Rauner (R) defeats Pat Quinn (D).

Quite a hard hit there for the Dems. Illinois has a red Governor now? Wow.

The Dems have taken a real beating tonight. Not just the Senate, but now 0-4 in governor races in Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin and Ohio. The GOP may even sneak a win in Connecticut and/or Maryland as well.

Great news, as far as I'm concerned. This country is fed up and has sent the Dems a clear message tonight.

Totally agree with everything you said. I would also add Colorado as a possible switch from blue to red for the Governors race.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Obama's biggest mistake was being weak and attempting compromise. You can't compromise with lunatics.

people didn't vote their own self-interest. the republicans aren't lunatics, they just know how to win over stupid voters

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Did our nations problems begin with Carter or Clinton?

LBJ

link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Lol just ask Kansas how that GOP utopia thing is going

I'm just glad it seems Scott Brown is gonna lose. That piece of trash couldn't take Warren so he jumped state lines to try again. What a loser.

link   

Already we are hearing the twisting and tangents.

Shock.

Hey, what about all the malarkey about Obama being "right wing" ??

Look out, he might sign everything from Congress now just to get even with Democrat traitors.

He might even sign onto some "religious right" legislation

Now What !!

link   
a reply to: tavi45

Actually listening to your speech and responses

America died in the desert of Roswell new mexico in 1947

It is the lie that was the point of no return for the trust of the american people

edit damn it tavi
I apologise..

Mind red wrong name on response

I think its cigerette time

The part does stay the same..

Roswell New Mexico 1947
edit on Tue, 04 Nov 2014 23:07:22 -060007p2014-11-04T23:07:22-06:0020141130Tue, 04 Nov 2014 23:07:22 -06002014Tuesday by ripcontrol because: read wrong name

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Oh we're going that far back? Was it the civil rights act? None of you have the balls to say so but we know that was what bothered you

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Resorting to name calling never wins.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join