It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Results

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Just in from the Illinois Governor race - Rauner (R) defeats Pat Quinn (D).

Quite a hard hit there for the Dems. Illinois has a red Governor now? Wow.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

stunning huh?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Are there any press releases from Koch Industries?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Congrats Republicans!

I bet you win one more at least.

I have a feeling that the Senate seat in Alaska is going to go Red to.

It looks like the runoffs in Louisiana in December are going to go for Republican to. Cassidy (R) 41.6% Maness (R) 14%, and Landrieu (D) 41.2%. Another (R) has 1% there.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
I have to admit I'm excited to see what this Republican congress will be able to accomplish!

are you kidding me?

The republicans?

After what they did during Bush's term, your celebrating?

Truly disturbing times in America.

link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Eh all the threads I'm enjoying are dead at the moment. I'm rather excited to be honest. I hope Obama doesn't even veto a thing and the Democrats just let everything go through unchallenged. Maybe in 2016 things will be so screwed up that all the dark money and propaganda in the world won't give us more of the status quo.

link   
a reply to: amazing

Bad news if you like science, women, helping your fellow man and think we're all equal. Arg.

Seriously with that demagoguery ?

As if.

Really is 'amazing' that some believe that.

Think the US government can save the planet through big government authoritarianism= science.

Helping your fellow man by using governemnt autoritarianism by robbing from complete strangers to 'help' complete strangers so they can go out, and buy more stuff made by corporations means they 'care' ! !

Apparently all them evil rich folks aren't equal since it's ok to take from them.

Women ?

Why because them evil righties think they should pay for their own birth control, and give that 'clump of cells' the same RIGHT to live as their parents had.

BAD day a someone says.

meh

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

You ain't seen nothing yet. We are gonna make Hitler look downright soft
. Our nation is just too ignorant and complacent to understand what's going on.

Sorry that whatever country you live in will suffer for our failures

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
You ain't seen nothing yet. We are gonna make Hitler look downright soft
. Our nation is just too ignorant and complacent to understand what's going on.

damn right,
ignorance at its finest.. just read the posts in this thread.

I don't know exactly what will save America from its rotting society, but I'm sure a republican senate and the upcoming Republican president will just further drive you into the floor - and remove some basic human rights along the way - not to mention remove any hope science has of moving humanity forward.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: buni11687
Just in from the Illinois Governor race - Rauner (R) defeats Pat Quinn (D).

Quite a hard hit there for the Dems. Illinois has a red Governor now? Wow.

The Dems have taken a real beating tonight. Not just the Senate, but now 0-4 in governor races in Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin and Ohio. The GOP may even sneak a win in Connecticut and/or Maryland as well.

Great news, as far as I'm concerned. This country is fed up and has sent the Dems a clear message tonight.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: muse7
I have to admit I'm excited to see what this Republican congress will be able to accomplish!

are you kidding me?

The republicans?

After what they did during Bush's term, your celebrating?

Truly disturbing times in America.

I was being sarcastic with that post by the way.

I'm excited in weird kind of way to see what bat-%%# bills they send Obama to sign

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

glad to hear it.
and we can only hope that they all have learned something from this defeat and all will start to pay attention to the people. but to be honest, until some real changes are made in such things as term limits, lobbying interests and the like. we will always have a screwed up government.

link   
My entire family voted Republican.

Not one of them knows a thing about anything relating to politics, world affairs, history, philosophy, or any other marker of an education.

They are very good at living day to day. Their skills are shopping, using Facebook, watching sports and reality shows, fashion, nutrition, etiquette.

I asked them if they knew anything about the races or candidates. None of them knew anything. My dad at least knew the two candidates for governor. Besides that they all just filled in the R boxes.

That's the state of most voters today. America is becoming a cesspool of hedonism and ignorance.

link   

Really haven't been paying attention to the past 6 years ?

You know like the DOJ going after journalists. to the IRS targeting the current admins critics.

To droning American citizens without due process to name a few.

And there there was that guy Snowden who said somethings, and then there was that thing called the NDAA and 'indefinite' detentions.

The ignorance is clearly showing.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Yeah they spent too much time compromising with the Republicans. They should have spent more time working for the people. They should have realized Republicans would never budge an inch on anything or give credit for a single thing. Oh well politics as usual.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You mean ask the policies Bush's handlers started that are now the status quo?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Ignore them. Its their only consolation and just sour grapes at this point.

Meanwhile, I see that the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts just elected a Republican governor lol.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Neo - Dial back the hate and anger a little bit, this is a discussion not a my testicles are never wrong debate. Judging from your posts on these threads, you don't seem to appreciate people don't need to agree with you.

I've been paying attention, by no means has Obama and the Democrats achieved milestones, but they sure as hell exceeded the results that the republicans did under Bush.

Obama might not have done anything to solve America's problems, but these problems were born out of a Republican period. You shouldn't be celebrating the fact Republicans again have the power, you should be petrified of it. You think its been bad under the democrats, you aint seen nothing yet.

I agree with the poster above, Science, human rights, equality, peace, the financial system.. is all about to take some serious hammering.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Dude right. It's gonna be way more interesting than the last few years I hope. I'm dead tired of nothing getting done. I'll take fascism over this limp dicked nothingness. At least my friends and family won't be able to pretend everything's fine.

The suspense is killing me. Enough previews. Start the movie.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

So in a nutshell your saying "its Bushes fault"?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join